Author Archives: Benny Hollywood

City Girls Rapper JT To Be Released From Prison In September

Source: Prince Williams / Getty She was unable to enjoy City Girls summer in its entirety, but it looks like the other half of the Miami-based duo, Jatavia “JT” Johnson , may be getting out of prison in time to get in on at least some of the action. This is all according to Caresha “Yung Miami” Brownlee’s sister. The revelation came during an  Instagram  Q&A session where Brownlee’s sister was asked for updates on Johnson’s released. Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news.  ( Terms and conditions ). “I don’t know the date, but I know one day next month,” she responded. Johnson turned herself in to authorities in July of 2018 for credit card fraud charges. At the time, she was out on bond but decided to finish out her sentence. “Did more than I thought I could imagine in this short period of time out on bond,” Johnson said in a June 2018 Instagram story. “Now it’s time for me to knock this down and come back strong forever. Hold my baby down y’all.” Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit It was previously reported that Johnson would not be released until March 2020 and her request for an early release was denied in May. However, back in June, the group’s manager, Pierre “Pee” Thomas, told 99 Jamz host Supa Cindy that Johnson would be a free woman within the next 90 days. We imagine that Johnson’s impending release will come as a relief to her group member, Yung Miami, who is pregnant and has been holding down the act alone for over a year now. SEE ALSO:  Pregnant City Girls Rapper Yung Miami’s Car Shot Up On Her Way From The Studio “Everybody doubted me and said I shouldn’t be rapping and that I wouldn’t be able to hold the group down while JT was away but I did just that and then some, to the point that you all have made this experience as a rapper so fulfilling that I cannot wait to show more of what I really have in store for my fans,” said Brownlee after announcing her pregnancy back in May. “I did everything they said I couldn’t because that’s just the type of woman I am and going to continue to be. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and life-changing, so I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for the City Girls!” This story was originally posted on madamenoire.com . [ione_media_gallery src=”https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com” id=”1928374″ overlay=”true”] ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM: NBA Player Sentenced To 3.5 Years in Prison Mystikal Falls Off Stage 30 Seconds Into His Performance [VIDEO] Double Take: Tamika Scott’s Daughter Young Niyah Gives Xscape Vibes [PHOTOS] Follow @TheRSMS

View original post here:
City Girls Rapper JT To Be Released From Prison In September

Joe Budden Implies Cyn Santana Won’t Let Him See Their Child: “I Miss My Son So Much”

See the rest here:

Source: WENN.com / WENN The split between Joe Budden and Cyn Santana has apparently been anything but amicable. The scorned pair continues to post cryptic and not-so-cryptic messages aimed at one another that suggest there is absolutely no chance of reconciliation. The latest message that fans have been trying to decode seems to point to custodial issues for the reality television stars. “I miss my son so much…. gotta go thru it tho… again,” Budden tweeted Tuesday. Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news.  ( Terms and conditions ). I miss my son so much…. gotta go thru it tho… again. — Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) August 13, 2019 This would not be the first time Budden has found himself in the midst of a bitter custody dispute. In the past, he has confessed to having an estranged relationship with his older son due to conflict with the teen’s mother. Mannnnnnnnnn https://t.co/8vfti6REU4 — Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) August 13, 2019 Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit Ironically, if you hop over to Santana’s profile, a little scrolling will reveal that there’s potentially more to the story. At the start of the summer, the first-time mom turned heads after she quoted Jay Z in a tweet, writing: “A man that don’t take care of his family can’t be rich.” A man that don’t take care of his family can’t be rich — Cyn Santana (@Cyn_Santana) June 9, 2019 Many interpreted this to mean that Budden has been falling short as it pertains to financial support for their son. Sadly, it seems that the co-parents are talking to everyone about their issues but one another. Although most folks who look like us would prefer to not have the courts involved in their family affairs, in instances like this where financial support or rights to visitation are being denied, family court may be the best approach. SEE ALSO:  Nicki Minaj Brought Joe Budden On ‘Queen Radio,’ Cursed Him Out & Cut His Mic Off & Now It’s Trending Budden and Santana have been at odds since they split last spring. According to reports, the podcast host allegedly cheated on his former fiancèe with a model. When news of the split first made headlines, the rapper appeared to make light of the breakup during a live taping of his web show. “We didn’t break up. There’s been no breakup. Now, words are important. So what does that mean? What that means is neither one of us said it’s over.,” the 38-year-old said before going on to say that they “haven’t spoken in a little while,” and that he “didn’t take it no way when she moved all her s–t out of the house.” It’s certainly unfortunate when co-parents are feuding because the strife only ends up hurting the child in the end. Hopefully, Joey and Cyn can come to an understanding soon. This story was originally posted on madamenoire.com . [ione_media_gallery src=”https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com” id=”1950154″ overlay=”true”] ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM: NBA Player Sentenced To 3.5 Years in Prison Mystikal Falls Off Stage 30 Seconds Into His Performance [VIDEO] Double Take: Tamika Scott’s Daughter Young Niyah Gives Xscape Vibes [PHOTOS] Follow @TheRSMS

Joe Budden Implies Cyn Santana Won’t Let Him See Their Child: “I Miss My Son So Much”

Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”

See the rest here:

Source: FayesVision/WENN.com / WENN News of Jay Z’s partnership with the NFL caused quite a few heads to turn when it was announced yesterday. In case you missed it, the NFL dropped a  press release  yesterday stating that the Roc Nation founder would be “entering into a multiyear partnership with the NFL to enhance the NFL’s live game experiences and to amplify the league’s social justice efforts.” “With its global reach, the National Football League has the platform and opportunity to inspire change across the country,” Carter said in a press release. “Roc Nation has shown that entertainment and enacting change are not mutually exclusive ideas — instead, we unify them. This partnership is an opportunity to strengthen the fabric of communities across America.” Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news.  ( Terms and conditions ). He continued: “I’m really into action — I’m into real work. I’m not into how it looks. How it looks only lasts for a couple months until we start doing the work. I’ve been in this position many times. Take Tidal as a great example from five years ago. Now, people look at it today, people have a different outlook on it. But at the time, people didn’t see what was going on. So I’ve been in this position many times. I just show up and do the work, I’m not interested in how things look on the outside. If protesting on the field is the most effective way, then protest on the field. But, if you have a vehicle that you can inspire change and you can speak to the masses and educate at the same time.” Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit It all sounds good; however, it seems that the mission of this partnership stands in direct conflict with the NFL’s actions and their efforts to blackball Colin Kaepernick from the league for taking a stand against police brutality. Activist and writer Shaun King, who has been deemed rather problematic himself over the years, took to social media to call Jay out over the questionable business deal. SEE ALSO:  Shaun King’s Family Targeted By Anonymous Person Filing Bogus Child Abuse Claims “If you are baffled by the move that Jay Z just made with the NFL then you don’t actually listen to his music. He’s a proud capitalist. It’s the primary theme of his career. Last year he dissed people who performed at the Super Bowl. Wore a Kaep jersey. They made him an offer,” King tweeted. “Jay Z is what I would call a woke capitalist. Woke describes his capitalism, but let’s be clear, he’s a capitalist, and if a good deal comes along, even if it means working with the NFL at the expense of Colin Kaepernick, he’ll make the deal. That’s what he just did,” he went on. “I don’t think Jay Z violated a single one of his core principles by making a deal with the NFL while they actively ban Colin Kaepernick from ever playing another game for the rest of his life. That’s all I’m saying. I wouldn’t do it, but I’m not Jay Z.” He closed by saying that Jay Z did not consult Kaepernick before signing this deal. “To be very clear… Jay Z DID NOT speak to or consult with Colin Kaepernick before he made this deal with the NFL. He openly said that to the NY Times. Sometimes people avoid advice and counsel that they know good and well will conflict with their money. ” If you are baffled by the move that Jay Z just made with the NFL then you don't actually listen to his music. He's a proud capitalist. It's the primary theme of his career. Last year he dissed people who performed at the Super Bowl. Wore a Kaep jersey. They made him an offer. — Shaun King (@shaunking) August 14, 2019 Though Jay previously claimed that he spoke to Kap before securing the deal,  TMZ ‘s reports echo King’s statement: Kap never spoke to Jay. This story was originally posted on madamenoire.com .  [ione_media_gallery src=”https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com” id=”1959365″ overlay=”true”] ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM: NBA Player Sentenced To 3.5 Years in Prison Mystikal Falls Off Stage 30 Seconds Into His Performance [VIDEO] Double Take: Tamika Scott’s Daughter Young Niyah Gives Xscape Vibes [PHOTOS] Follow @TheRSMS

Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”

Skin Links 8.9.19

Luna Star Is A Sexy and Single Squirter in Devil’s “Gorgeous MILF Gushers” Constance Jablonski… read more > >

Excerpt from:
Skin Links 8.9.19

Skin Links 8.13.19

Luna Star Is A Sexy and Single Squirter in Devil’s “Gorgeous MILF Gushers” Emily Atack is Curvy in… read more > >

Read the rest here:
Skin Links 8.13.19

Doja Cat Finally Releases Video For “Juicy”…And You Can See That THANG From The Front [Video]

Source: Scott Dudelson / Getty Doja Cat, Tyga Release “Juicy” Visual Doja Cat is having fun in the spotlight. The “Mooo” singer went viral last year for her video, so in that same vein she’s released an exciting visual for “Juicy”. Tyga is on the remix as well. And did we mention her bawwwdy is looking delectable through the clip? Enjoy!

Read this article:
Doja Cat Finally Releases Video For “Juicy”…And You Can See That THANG From The Front [Video]

Watch The First 10 Mins Of VH1’s ‘Black Ink Crew: Compton’ [Video]

“Black Ink Crew: Compton” Episode 1 In case you missed last night’s premiere, VH1’s giving you a special first look at their latest installment in the Black Ink Crew series. Black Ink Crew: Compton premiered Wednesday an in it, the world was introduced to KP and his crew. KP whose baby mother is Kyla Pratt hosts a block party to celebrate his tattoo shop’s grand opening. While there the crew pops up. Lemier’s gone from hustling in the streets to doing intricate ink, Vudu Dahl is the apprentice who does erotic tattoo art—and erotic things in real life, Ink Drippin’ is a ladies man, Tim is KP’s manager and Barbie is the receptionist. Tune in to Black Ink Crew: Compton Wednesdays at 10/9c on VH1!

Go here to see the original:
Watch The First 10 Mins Of VH1’s ‘Black Ink Crew: Compton’ [Video]

Master P & Jeezy “Gone,” Teyana Taylor ft. King Combs “How You Want It?” & More | Daily Visuals 8.14.19

Source: NEW YORK, NY – DECEMBER 10: Master P, Cymphonique Miller and Romeo Miller attend as WE tv Celebrates The Premiere Of New Series Growing Up Hip Hop on December 10, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by D Dipasupil/Getty Images for WE tv) It’s been decades overdue but Master P is finally dropping the sequel to the street cult classic flick I Got The Hook-Up and for the first cut off the film’s soundtrack links up with Jeezy to take things back to the block. Taking to the block in Hummers, Bentleys and an ice cream truck for the visual to “Gone,” Jeezy and Master P politic with the community and some models before pouring out a little bubbly for the fallen G, Nipsey Hussle. Speaking of the classics, Teyana Taylor samples Ma$e and Total’s 90’s smash “Tell Me What U Want” and recreates some scenes from your favorite golden era Hip-Hop videos in her King Combs assisted clip to “How You Want It?” Check out the rest of today’s drops including work from Kent Jones, Da$h, and more. MASTER P & JEEZY – “GONE” TEYANA TAYLOR FT. KING COMBS – “HOW YOU WANT IT?” KENT JONES – “I LIKE IT” DA$H – “HOLD UP” UGLY GOD – “BATMAN” DOODIE LO – “LONZO” KILLY – “DESTINY” EVERTHE8 – “OW, I LIKE IT”

See the article here:
Master P & Jeezy “Gone,” Teyana Taylor ft. King Combs “How You Want It?” & More | Daily Visuals 8.14.19

Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured

View original post here:

Source: Alexandra Krull / EyeEm / Getty Multiple outlets are reporting at least nine Philadelphia police officers were injured, six of whom were shot during what officials called “an active firefight” in the Nicetown neighborhood located in North Philadelphia on Wednesday. A seventh officer was also injured in a car accident while responding to the scene and at least one suspect is in custody. The alleged gunman, 34-year-old  Maurice Hill , surrendered to police after releasing two officers who were hostages around 11:20 CST on Wednesday night. Hill has a history of drug-related offenses dating back to 2003. “The shooter fired multiple rounds. Officers returned fire – many of whom had to escape through windows and doors to get [away] from a barrage of bullets,” Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross said. All of the officers are expected to survive, according to officials.

Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured

B. Simone Launches Limited-Edition Beauty In Diamonds Box With JBW Watches

Here is the original post:

B. Simone Launches Limited-Edition Beauty In Diamonds Box With JBW Watches