Nudity in mainstream American movies has been around for a little over fifty years now, which… read more > >
Continued here:
Top Ten Nude Scenes from 50 Years Ago
Nudity in mainstream American movies has been around for a little over fifty years now, which… read more > >
Continued here:
Top Ten Nude Scenes from 50 Years Ago
Source: Courtesy WeTV / Courtesy WeTV Da Brat And Deb Antney Talk To Reemarkable About Her Issues On “Growing Up Hip Hop ATL” It’s Thursday — which means a brand new episode of “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” airs tonight! But you don’t have to wait — we’ve got an exclusive clip for your viewing pleasure. Check it out below: “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta,” airs Thursday, August 8 at 9PM on WE tv. Will you be watching?

Read more:
“Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta” Exclusive: Is ReeMarkable Being Disrespectful? [VIDEO]
Posted in Celebrities, Hollywood, Hot Stuff
Tagged bennyhollywood, border, bra, Cat, Celebrity News, growing up hip hop atl, Hollywood, Microsoft, News, online, rights
Source: WENN/Avalon / WENN Quavo Is Developing An Animated Series About Hip-Hop Quavo , along with Imagine Entertainment co-founder Brian Grazer, are crafting what they call a “transformative franchise” in the animation space. “I have long seen how hip-hop as well as our music ( Migos ) really impacts kids,” Quavo said in a press release on Thursday announcing the new animated franchise series. “I’ve loved animation my whole life whether on TV or in movies and I wanted my first jump into this premium content world to be a show just for kids. It will definitely reflect the creativity, love, and families in and around the NAWF side of Atlanta where we grew up.” The series, which will be aimed at kids ages 8-12, will draw inspiration from the hip-hop scene in Atlanta. It also marks a partnership between Imagine’s Marginal Mediaworks, Imagine Kids+Family, Quality Control Music, and Motown . Quality Control’s Pierre “Pee” Thomas and Kevin “Coach K” Lee will produce the series alongside Dan Altmann and Capitol Music Group’s Brian Nolan and Ryan Allingham. Quavo holds an executive producer title alongside with Grazer, whose long list of accomplishments includes work on Arrested Development , 8 Mile, American Gangster, Empire , and more, earning him four Oscar nominations along the way. When speaking on Quality Control’s expansion into the realms of TV and film, Coach K said that the most important and inspiring aspect of this partnership is the fact that “all kids will be seeing themselves” in the series. “When I was growing up there was very little media that had brown and black skinned kids feeling heard or seen and the ones that did stood out and served as a crucial roadmap through our childhoods,” he said. “I’m about inclusive stories that address all kinds of situations that kids of ALL ethnic and financial backgrounds experience and to give them a common tool to learn and grow.” The series is expected to launch alongside new merchandise and original music from Quality Control, but there’s no official release date as of now.

See the rest here:
For The Children: Quavo Is Making An Animated Kids’ Series Inspired By Atlanta Hip-Hop
Youtuber Who Hits Her Dog – Let’s Fucking Ruin this Cunt Angry Trump Supporter Junkie Gymnastics Cop Stabbed on Spanish Beach Couple Dies in the Weirdest Way… Gas Shower Parking Win Man Keeps Eating Breakfast During Raid The post Naked Yoga on a Taxi and Other Videos of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepFather.com .
See more here:
Naked Yoga on a Taxi and Other Videos of the Day
Tagged bikini girls, bikini sluts, live, Nsfw, search, stepnews, video, Yahoo, yoga
https://drunkenstepfather.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/worst-bikini-video-ever.mp4 I’ve heard or maybe said that all things are better in a bikini. I guess that comes from being in Canada so far removed from the beach and salt and sand and warmth of the Caribbean Ocean or even Florida…so that when I see half naked girls I get more excited than those used to it….and summer is always a big deal for me because local girls take off their Parkas and show some skin, you know that workout yoga body they work on all year…in a big reveal celebration….I like to have first row tickets to… But apparently race wars, or white racist women yelling at black people to go back where they came from, aren’t better when the white racist woman is old and fat..but at least she’s empowered to live her best life at the waterpark unlike the way fat women used to be – where waterparks would be their biggest fear….while now other race people at the waterpark seem to be the biggest fear…. Either way, terrible bathing suit video – of the Day The post Worst Bathing Suit Video of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepFather.com .
Excerpt from:
Worst Bathing Suit Video of the Day
Source: Robert Alexander / Getty Mississippi Man Sues Police For $1 Million Over Bloody Beating Another day, another cop abusing his power to inflict injury on a Black body. A Mississippi man, Wesley Logan, was beaten bloody by Water Valley police officers during a traffic stop and now he’s suing the city for $1 million. Logan says he was asked to get out of his car after approaching a roadblock and the officers in question began to beat him because they believed he was going to run away according to WREG . “We could’ve been burying him, and thank God we’re not, but it still hurts, and I’m not the only one who feels that way,” father Wesley Logan said. The lawsuit was filed against the county, the city and several police officers and deputies. “Enough is enough. It is time that black men be given the benefit of the doubt, just like white men,” his attorney Carlos Moore said. To add insult to injury, Logan has been charged with driving on a suspended license, resisting arrest and simple assault. Yalobusha County Sheriff Lance Humphreys says that Logan charged at the officers twice and was hit with a stun gun, but not beaten. Thing is, there’s video. Press play on the graphic clip below. Somebody lying and we’re pretty sure that person smells like donuts and bacon.

Visit link:
F**k 12: Mississippi Man Beaten Bloody With Police Flashlights During Traffic Stop Sues For $1 Million
Source: Smith Collection/Gado / Getty Owner Of Equinox & SoulCycle Faces Outrage Over Trump Fundraiser The receptionists at Equinox have their work cut out for them this week. Word got out on Wednesday that the owner of Equinox is planning a high-dollar Hamptons fundraiser for the Cheeto-In-Chief himself, Donald Trump. This news lead to outrage online and sparked calls for a boycott of the luxury gym and its associated businesses, SoulCycle and Blink Fitness. Real estate developer Stephen Ross is chairman and majority owner of the Related Companies, which oversees Equinox Fitness. He is set to host a luncheon on Friday, according to the invitation, at which attendees will pay up to $100,000 for a picture with the President and $250,000 to listen in on a roundtable discussion. Imagine the things you could do with $100K…all of them are better than taking a picture with that guy . The Washington Post first reported the news of the fundraiser, sparking some serious online outrage. The news didn’t sit well with a lot of regular folk and celebrities alike who frequent the expensive gym, who don’t want their hundreds of dollars a month used to support Donald Chump. Celebrities like Chrissy Teigen and Billy Eichner were extremely vocal over their thoughts on the matter, with Billy cancelling his membership and Teigen urging her famous friends to do the same. Hey @Equinox – what’s your policy for canceling memberships once a member finds out your owner is enabling racism and mass murder? — billy eichner (@billyeichner) August 7, 2019 the gym is my personal hell but if you're a member of Equinox perhaps it is time to say peace(out)-inox ayyyyy I'm still sick yes but fuck equinox https://t.co/SJBsBNXT8Q — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 7, 2019 Stephen Ross responded to all of the backlash in a statement to CNN , saying “I have always been an active participant in the democratic process. … I have known Donald Trump for 40 years, and while we agree on some issues, we strongly disagree on many others and I have never been bashful about expressing my opinions. I have been, and will continue to be, an outspoken champion of racial equality, inclusion, diversity, public education and environmental sustainability, and I have and will continue to support leaders on both sides of the aisle to address these challenges.” In addition to that statement, Samantha Bonizzi, a spokesperson for Equinox and SoulCycle, told the publication , “Neither Equinox nor SoulCycle have anything to do with the event later this week and do not support it. As is consistent with our policies, no company profits are used to fund politicians.” She added, “We are committed to all our members and the communities we live in. We believe in tolerance and equality, and will always stay true to those values. Mr. Ross is a passive investor and is not involved in the management of either business.” On social media, people are continuing to post screenshots cancelling their memberships and responding to those who don’t understand why supporting Trump is reason enough to not support a business. Cancelled that membership @Equinox & as if! I never paid those outrageous non discounted ass soul cycle prices pic.twitter.com/L3Pf5N18P5 — Jonathan Van Ness (@jvn) August 8, 2019 luckily for me, I've already been boycotting SoulCycle and Equinox due to *checks notes* my inability to pay hundreds of dollars a month for a gym membership — eve peyser (@evepeyser) August 8, 2019 Hey @Equinox I’ve been a member at Equinox for over 14years & I’m shocked 2 hear my membership dues are going to fund a President who is a racist. I call on all my friends (U know who U are) who have memberships 2 #Equinox cancel yours, ASAP! #PassiveInvestorMyAss #KidVicious https://t.co/Q5gm9KgFdH — kirk acevedo (@kirkacevedo) August 8, 2019 Don’t believe this “passive investor” explanation. If you do business with @soulcycle or @Equinox you are doing business with Stephen Ross. https://t.co/l1Y6f1NqcN — Pat Kiernan (@patkiernan) August 8, 2019

Continue reading here:
Equi-Nixed: People Are Cancelling Their Equinox Memberships Over The Owner’s Upcoming Trump Fundraiser
Posted in Celebrities, Hollywood, Hot Stuff
Tagged auto, business, celeb news, Celebrities, Celebrity Gossip, chrissy-teigen, Copyright, Fitness, live, luxury, News, rights, search, thoughts
Source: Sheri Determan/WENN.com / WENN Danny Trejo has enjoyed a long career in Hollywood playing a variety of tough guys and villains, but the general consensus surrounding the stone-faced actor is that he’s one of the nicest guys in the world. The 75-year-old Trejo proved how big his heart was by rescuing a baby from an overturned vehicle in Los Angeles on Wednesday (Aug. 7). ABC7.com reports : Trejo happened to be in the area when two cars collided Wednesday afternoon in the area of Hubbard Street and Jackman Avenue. One of the vehicles overturned onto its roof and a young child was trapped inside, strapped into a car seat. Trejo and another bystander helped rescue the child. Trejo crawled into the overturned wreckage from one side, he recalled, but he couldn’t unbuckle the child’s car seat from that angle. The other bystander, a young woman, crawled in from the other side of the overturned vehicle and was able to undo the buckle. Trejo was then able to get the baby out of the car seat and pulled safely from the wreckage. While that was happening, the boy’s grandmother remained trapped in the driver’s seat. Firefighters had to use equipment to free her. Powerful stuff. And believe it when we say that we needed some good news this week. Even better, Trejo remained humble after the boy was delivered to his family, and left a powerful message to the ABC7 viewers as to why he believes in performing acts of kindness. Watch the report below. — Photo: WENN
Follow this link:
Veteran Stone-Faced Actor Danny Trejo Saves Baby Trapped In Car #DannyTrejo
Source: PYMCA / Getty Besides a back and forth Twitter spat with Azealia Banks , Vince Staples has been relatively quiet. However, it’s been announced that the Long Beach rapper is now signed to Motown Records, and he’s dropping new music soon. For most of his career, the “Norf Nor” rapper was signed to Def Jam via Blacksmith Recordings. Billboard reports that at Capitol Music Group’s annual meeting it was revealed that Blacksmith Recordings (owned by artist manager Corey Smyth) has moved over to the Capitol Music Group and Motown Records. “Today, more than ever, artists are evolving their professional identities in multi-faceted ways,” said Smyth in a statement. “My mission through Blacksmith Recordings is to nurture young and new talent from the ground up and enable them to expand their vision of success. We are looking at the big picture, thinking about how a musician evolves across genres, what success looks like in the first year and a decade later and what happens after the first album, the second and the third. Our goal is to reinforce career longevity and boundless potential in the artists we represent, while growing global brands around them.” Besides Staples, other acts on Blacksmith include Kilo Kish, Ted When and Benn Good. Smith reportedly is prepping to drop new music in the fourth quarter. Staples’ last album, FM! , dropped in late 2018.
Read this article:
Vince Staples Signs To Motown, New Music Out Soon
Posted in Celebrities, Gossip, Hollywood, Music
Tagged align, art, artists, auto, beach, bennyhollywood, bra, entertainment news, Music, Web, Yahoo
Go here to read the rest:
Source: Nicky Nelson/WENN.com / WENN Ray J has managed to leverage his fame and connections in the entertainment industry in becoming one of the savviest businessmen around by way of his Raycon Global venture along with other investments. Now, Ray is involving himself in the legal marijuana business after signing on as an executive for a company that crowdfunds cannabis startups. TMZ reports : Sources with knowledge of the deal tell TMZ … Ray J is making $1 mil per year to get people to spend money on weed, as an executive for a cannabis crowdfunding company. Ray J signed on to become the chief strategic media officer for MarijuanaStock.org … and his new duties include making infomercials for the brand, encouraging people to invest in the burgeoning bud biz and enlightening potential investors on the possible high returns. Financially, that is. Our sources say, the company sought out Ray J because he’s super plugged into the legal weed biz … and for his long Rolodex of celeb friends. In Ray’s case, it’s what he knows AND who he knows. Ray’s manager, David Weintraub, tells us Ray was given full creative control for his new venture. Ray J is no stranger to cannabis after investing $5 million this summer into his own marijuana company, William Ray LA. — Photo: WENN
Reefer Madness: Ray J Gets In On The Legal Marijuana Business