Tag Archives: black celebrity news

Boo’ed Up Again, But Did Tyga Have To Beg Kylie Jenner To Take Him Back?

Friends Say Kylie Jenner And Tyga Will Not Last So word on the curb is this isn’t the first time Kylie Jenner and Tyga have split , and it’s unlikely that it’s the last time too. The couple looked very much on again at Justin Bieber’s AMA afterparty Sunday night, but quite a few folks close to the pair say it’s just not meant to be. According to RadarOnline reports : Keeping up with the Kardashians reality star Kylie Jenner broke up with her rapper boyfriend Tyga last week. But just a few days later, the 18-year-old arrived as his date to an after-party for the American Music Awards Sunday night. Aside from the fact that she looked unhappy and showed little affection to her date, the most obvious sign that there is still trouble in paradise was that she was NOT wearing the ring he gave her for the first time in months. “They absolutely did break up last week, but it was not the first time by any means,” a source told Radar. “It was just the first time that she let people find out about it.” In her own words, earlier this month Jenner said, “I don’t want people to know every time we fight or break up, so I’d rather keep some things private.” As Radar reported, Tyga threatened to write a tell-all book about her after their split. “Tyga is desperate and literally begged her to give him one more chance,” said the source. “He told her that he would do anything she wanted for her not to leave him and he told her that he cannot live without her.” SMH. This guy WOULD be the type to threaten to write a tell all. How often do you think Kyga call it quits? Hit the flip to find out why friends say the couple will not last. AKM-GSI

Link:
Boo’ed Up Again, But Did Tyga Have To Beg Kylie Jenner To Take Him Back?

Reunited? Porsha Williams Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Back With Her Young Baller Bae Duke Williams

Is she going to throw him another “trophy man” party ??? Porsha Williams Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Back With Duke Williams Porsha Williams is responding to rumors that she’s reunited with her Buffalo Bills baller bae. As previously reported, Porsha’s featured on this season of RHOA booed up with Duke Williams despite her publicly breaking up with him and claiming that he’s cheap. But did she eventually go back to the penny pinching 24-year-old??? On Sunday Porsha appeared on “Watch What Happens Live” alongside Ja Rule and confirmed whether or not she and Duke have rekindled their flame. “Ummm you’ll find out on the show,” said Porsha. “What I can say is that we’re still good friends. She also added that when Duke was watching the episode he called his “friend” to assure her that he didn’t mean to make those [horrified] facial expressions. “Babe I don’t know why it looks like that!” Porsha said Duke told her. “At the time I was looking at you [Duke], you looked happy,” she added. “Why did you look so nervous? [He said] I don’t know, I wasn’t that nervous.” We call our friends “babe” now??? What do YOU think about Porsha’s explanation about Duke Williams??? In addition to speaking on her could be ex, Porsha also (once again) responded to rumors that her enormous assets are the result of surgical sorcery. Hit the flip to see what she said.

See more here:
Reunited? Porsha Williams Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Back With Her Young Baller Bae Duke Williams

Hate It Or Love It?!? Adele Says She Wants To Remix “Hotline Bling” And Drake Responds To The Duet Request

Adele Says She Wants To Remix Hotline Bling With Drake Drake and Adele could possibly tear up for the saddest song on the planet according to a recent interview with ETalks reports… Adele may have her hands full being a mom and releasing “25,” one of the most highly-anticipated albums of the year, but that hasn’t kept her from channeling her inner Drake and practicing her “Hotline Bling” dance moves. “I had a drink like three weeks ago [with] my best friends, in fact it was to celebrate ‘Hello’,” she tells etalk’s Danielle Graham in a North American exclusive interview. “And I was off my face because I don’t really drink anymore, and they’ve got video of me dancing to it on a coffee table as well.” That’s right, while it seems the whole world is enamoured with Adele and her new album, the 27-year-old British singer says she’s been pretty preoccupied herself with the well-known rapper from the 6. “I really want us to do an official remix. I love Drake. I love Drake so much,” she says, when asked about the abundance of memes about her hit “Hello” and his “Hotline Bling.” “I even got the coat that’s in the video, I got it delivered the other day, I ordered it. The red one.” The appetite for an Adele-Drake remix may be second only to her latest collection of songs. The release of first single “Hello” last month quickly broke Billboard records, and overtook Taylor Swift for most Vevo streams in a single day. So no duet with Beyonce but one with Drake? We see you Adele! Hit the flip to peep a response from Drake next…

See the original post:
Hate It Or Love It?!? Adele Says She Wants To Remix “Hotline Bling” And Drake Responds To The Duet Request

SNL Shows How Adele Brings Everybody Together Around Holidays [Video]

People from all walks of life love them some Adele . SNL did a funny spoof on how world peace problems can pretty much be solved with an Adele song being played at the time of debate… Pure comedy.

Read the original:
SNL Shows How Adele Brings Everybody Together Around Holidays [Video]

Insecurity Clearance: Southwest Airlines Allows Racists To Kick Arabic-Speaking Passengers Off Of Flight

Southwest Airlines Allows Racists To Remove Muslim Passengers Southwest Airlines really ain’t isht after allowing a couple scary azz bigots kick off Muslim passengers just for making them feel “uncomfortable” on their flight according to Gawker reports. The world’s largest low-cost airline carrier allowed a few racist passengers to oust Arabic-speaking and Muslim passengers on two separate flights this week, quickly becoming the official airline for the country’s bigots. Two men, 29-year-old Maher Khalil and 28-year-old Anas Ayyad, who both moved to Philadelphia 15 years ago from Palestine, were speaking Arabic before their flight in the terminal this week, reports NBC Philadelphia. After overhearing them, another passenger on their flight approached the gate agent, demanding they be removed from the flight. The agent acquiesced, telling the pair that they wouldn’t be allowed to board because a passenger was afraid to fly with them. Not knowing what else to do, Khalil called 911, telling police that he’d been racially profiled. “If that person doesn’t feel safe, let them take the bus,” Khalil, who owns two pizza parlors in Philadelphia, said to a Southwest Airlines gate agent, according to NBC Philadelphia. “We’re American citizens just like everybody else.” After a delay and questioning, the men were allowed to board the flight. But this wasn’t the only instance of Southwest allowing racist passengers to pick the flight roster. Passengers on a second Southwest flight from Chicago to Houston Wednesday refused to allow six Muslims on the flight, causing the Muslim passengers to have to be rebooked on another flight. Southwest Airlines sent Gawker the following statement after the incident: We had a slight delay boarding, lasting only a few minutes, while we completed a brief passenger conversation. All customers were boarded and traveled on to their scheduled destination, Philadelphia. Southwest Employees welcome hundreds of millions of Customers onboard annually. We are responsible for the comfort of all passengers and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Really?!!?

Continued here:
Insecurity Clearance: Southwest Airlines Allows Racists To Kick Arabic-Speaking Passengers Off Of Flight

Isis Threatens To Attack WWE Survivor Series In Atlanta

Isis Planning To Attack In Atlanta There had been reports going around that Isis was planing to attack state-side in the manner of recent Paris attacks . Today, news journalist Mark Winne confirmed via Twitter that reports to attack during a live WWE event are being taken seriously by the FBI. The Pay-Per-View event is going down tomorrow, November 22nd and live from the Philips Arena in Atlanta. ought it’s just a threat, it should be taken seriously by ticket holders. Do you think they should ditch the show and watch it on TV?   Twitter/IG

Continued here:
Isis Threatens To Attack WWE Survivor Series In Atlanta

Scott Storch Talks Drugs Ruining Relationship With Dr. Dre & New Album With Mario

Everybody likes a comeback story and Scott Storch, now older, wiser and most importantly clean of coke, chopped it up with Hip-Hop Wired to detail his comeback. “I think most I regret the way I treated Dr. Dre after he so graciously opened the doors to his kingdom to me.” Continue

Continue reading here:
Scott Storch Talks Drugs Ruining Relationship With Dr. Dre & New Album With Mario

Back Together Or Nah??? Rick Ross Wants You To Know THIS About His Relationship With Lira Galore…

Beautifully booed up or nah??? Is Rick Ross Really Back With Lira Galore??? Rick Ross recently responded to a question several fans have been asking; what’s the status of his relationship with Lira Galore. The Maybach Music head is currently on the promo trail for his “Black Market” album and was interviewed by The Associated Press on a number of topics. After at first being asked about his dramatic weight loss… AP: You’ve lost nearly 100 pounds. Are you still being healthy? Ross: Yes. I’m at my lowest weight right now as we speak. […] I’m right around 275. Ross then decided to clear up rumors surrounding his relationship with his 22-year-old on-again off-again fiancee. “I’m happy,” said Ross. “This is what I’m going to clear up: I’m happy and I’m living. That’s what it is. Rozay is so happy. That’s what life is about, being happy. That’s it Rozay???? Mind you the two are seemingly back together after posing for coupled up photos on SnapChat and after Lira starred in his “Sorry” video. Lira also posted the tracklisting for his new album on Instagram. Do YOU think Ross and Lira are back together???

Read more:
Back Together Or Nah??? Rick Ross Wants You To Know THIS About His Relationship With Lira Galore…

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong: The Feds Are Knocking Down Kandi Burruss’ Door To Seize Apollo Nida’s Motorcycles

Federal Agents May Search Kandi Buruss And Todd Tucker’s Home Todd and Kandi may have shared just a bit too much of their personal business on a recent episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Apparently, the fact that Todd was holding on to Apollo’s bikes while he did his bid was supposed to be a secret — those toys were actually an asset Apollo was looking to hide from the feds. Unfortunately, all the beans got spilled in Sunday night’s episode of RHOA. While Kandi was hashing things out with Phaedra , she inadvertently revealed that Todd had Apollo’s bikes stashed away at their home. Now, officials know exactly where to head to collect Apollo’s prized possessions — Todd and Kandi’s garage. Via TMZ : The government is on the hunt for anything of value that Apollo owns, so his victims can be made whole. Apollo owns nearly $2 mil in restitution for money laundering and check fraud. As he sits in prison, the feds are looking to seize Apollo’s 2014 Ducati and Yamaha Raptor ATV. It looks like he was trying to hide them, because they’re not at his house. They’re tucked away at Kandi’s. But Apollo has a problem … ‘RHOA’ aired an episode Sunday where Kandi confessed the wheels were in her garage. We’ve learned 2 days later the feds were in court, getting an order from a judge allowing them to pay a visit to Kandi and grab the fancy toys. Here’s the good news. The feds are fans of ‘Real Housewives.’ Wow. Welp, hope Todd enjoyed being the keeper of those wheels while it lasted. When the government wants that cash, they’re coming for it. Bravo / Instagram

See the article here:
When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong: The Feds Are Knocking Down Kandi Burruss’ Door To Seize Apollo Nida’s Motorcycles

More Shots Fired: Nene Leakes Explains Shading ‘The View’ Girls And Says She IS STILL Face Of RHOA [Video]

After cropping out Raven Symone this week , Nene Leakes explains exactly why she threw shade at the The View hosts following the Ex-RHOA star’s appearance on the daytime talk show. Nene also spoke about her impact on RHOA… And was very humble.

Here is the original post:
More Shots Fired: Nene Leakes Explains Shading ‘The View’ Girls And Says She IS STILL Face Of RHOA [Video]