Ice Cube And Dr. Dre Cleared Of Responsibility In Hit And Run Death Remember when Suge Knight ran over one of his former friends — killing him in the process — as security tried to block him from entering the set of Straight Outta Compton back in early 2015? While Suge awaits trial for the murder, the family is suing everyone they thing is involved in the man’s tragic death…including Dr. Dre and Ice Cube. However, a judge has ruled that the blame lies solely with Suge . All claims against the rapper/moguls have been dropped. Via TMZ : Good news for Ice Cube and Dr. Dre — they’ve been dismissed from the wrongful death lawsuit that had been filed against them and Suge Knight for the death of Terry Carter. A court ruled Cube and Dre aren’t responsible for Carter’s death because it’s unfathomable to blame them for Knight’s reckless and allegedly criminal act — running over and killing Carter. TMZ broke the story … Cube and Dre were named defendants, along with Suge, when Carter’s family filed the suit … claiming Cube and Dre hired known gang members as security to keep Knight away from “Straight Outta Compton” shoot locations. Suge ran over Carter shortly after security gave him the boot, and the family felt that’s what sent him into him into a rage. The lawsuit remains against Suge, who also has a murder trial pending for the fatal hit-and-run. Well, good. At the end of the day, no one ran over that poor man — may he rest in peace — but Suge Knight. Splash/WENN/FFN/AKM-GSI
Billy Bush has issued an apology for his role in the video that may truly sink Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign. Earlier on Friday, The Washington Post released extensive footage from 2005. It features Trump and Bush having a conversation that they believed was off the record, talking in a lewd manner about women… about having sex with women… and other vulgar things about women. Donald Trump & Billy Bush: Lewd Comments Caught on Video Trump, of course, is receiving the bulk of the attention for this video. Which makes sense. The guy is running for President of the United States. And he did make such comments in the video as: “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. I did try and f–k her. She was married.” (He was allegedly talking about Nancy O’Dell at the time.) “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.” “Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” noting that “when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” Donald Trump, nominee for the most powerful office in the land, said all of these things and more – while he married to Melania Trump. But Bush played his role in the scandalous footage as well. The conversation took place as Trump and Bush were on board an Access Hollywood bus, just as they were arriving on the set of Days of Our Lives to tape a segment about a cameo Trump was filming for the soap opera. At various times, Bush eggs Trump on and seems quite impressed by his womanizing ways and offensive language. In response to the tape’s release, Bush has said the following: “Obviously I’m embarrassed and ashamed. It’s no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago – I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I’m very sorry.” Pretty simple and straightforward. What else could someone in his situation say? Trump has answered that question. This was his supposed mea culpa and explanation in light of his latest scandal: “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.” Ah, yes. The classic if you were offended non-apology apology. Also, come on: Does even the harshest Bill Clinton hater think the ex-President made comments remotely similar to this to Trump back in the day? And/or: Who cares if he did?!? Does that make Trump’s actions any more excusable? “I moved on her very heavily,” Trump says elsewhere in the video of O’Dell. “In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture. “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony t–s and everything. She’s totally changed her look.” View Slideshow: Donald Trump Sniffles, The Internet Celebrates Bush is a married father of three girls and is currently a co-host of the third hour of The Today Show. A petition was made on Friday, calling for NBC to fire Bush for his comments.
Gwendolyn Laumatia Is Melting The Internet Stunning makeup artist Gwendolyn Laumatia is heating up the internet with head-turning looks and a striking resemblance to fallen superstar Selena that has social media in a tizzy (for obvious reasons). Hit the flip to meet the stunning makeup artist melting the internet.
Donald Trump Talks Rudely About Treating Women Like Sex Objects Today, a video resurfaced of Donald Trump talking to Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush in 2005 about how he treats women who he’s sexually attracted to. Suffice to say this kind of talk would sink the battleship of any other presidential nominee, but alas, Trump’s “basket of deplorables” will likely see absolutely nothing wrong with their candidate’s behavior. Via NBCNews “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet,” Trump said in a 2005 conversation with Billy Bush, at the time an anchor for Access Hollywood, in crude, coarse language. “I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab ’em by the p*$$y.” Ohhh yeah. This is Donald Trump. Raw and uncut. This man could be the next President of The United States. Don’t be stupid. Register. Vote. Image via WENN
For the stans… Beyonce Poses With Blue Ivy In Gucci Beyonce and Blue Blue recently had a cute mother daughter photo session. Baddie Bey, who was seen this week rocking a nearly all pink everything Gucci ensemble… apaprently posed for a few pictures with her mini-me who carted around a pink printed Gucci purse. Yonce also posed post-Formation concert in a Black Panthers style ensemble… and flashed her Mrs. Carter necklace and green rings. How cute are Baddie Bey and Blue??? More photos on the flip.
Rumor control… Tamera Mowry Responds To “The Real” Cancellation Rumors Tamera Mowry recently defended her talk show after fans were adamant that its ratings were struggling. As previously reported “The Real’s” embarked on its third season sans Tamar Braxton … and according to fans its been a snooze. When a fan remarked that “The Real” is “#FinnaGetCanceled”… Tamera quickly shut her down however and told that that’s just a silly rumor. She also replied to another fan who remarked that “no one appears to love it.” Sit down haters! But wait, is “The Real” really in trouble??? Hit the flip for a synopsis on “The Real’s” ratings.
Lucy D'Agostino is a British vlogger. And she may be our new favorite person. In a text message exchange that has gone hilariously viral, D'Agostino sent a message to a customer service at fashion website Boohoo. And the rep wrote back! Read the amazing back-and-forth below: 1. This is Lucy D’Agostino She is at the center of this hilariously awesome story. 2. Thanks for Being a Friend! Or a hard-working customer service rep, at least. 3. Kebab or Chips? It’s the eternal question. And Abul has an answer! 4. Chips It Is! Really, who could argue with Abel’s logic? 5. Twitter Reacts! And D’Agostino’s online reputation takes off. 6. The Story Went International They’re talking about it in Germany! View Slideshow
Lala Kent was the newest SUR girl on Vanderpump Rules last season, which meant she was subjected to hazing that would make a Marine weep and backstabbing that would leave Julius Caesar all like, “Dafuq, bruh?” So it didn’t come as much of a surprise when Lala announced she’d be quitting the show following a run of episodes that saw her clash with several cast members, including noted trash-talker Kristen Doute. It was a sad day for fans of boozy drama when we learned that we might never see a Lala v. Kristen rematch. Thankfully, the trailer for Vanderpump Rules Season 5, which debuted last week, featured a very welcome surprise. (No, we’re not talking about Jax’s weird conversation with his penis.) Vanderpump Rules Season Five: What To Expect Yes, it seems Lala is back for Season 5. Maybe when she said she was quitting she meant after the upcoming season. Or maybe she was just having some fun with an obnoxious Twitter troll. Either way, we couldn’t be happier that she’ll be interrupting engagement party toasts and butting heads with Kristen and company for another season. In fact, Lala is already offering up a taste of what’s in store in the form of some Twitter savagery directed at her co-stars. It seems Ms. Kent was in Hawaii last week, but the chill environment didn’t stop her throwing shade: “There is nothing more terrifying and dangerous than people who are envious,” Lala tweeted beneath a photo of the cast. In case there was any doubt who she’s talking about she tweeted screenshots of the same pic from both Kristen and Jax Taylor’s Instagram pages. The attack was not unprovoked, as Jax publicly dissed Lala after the trailer debuted, and sources on set say Kristen was brutal to Kent during filming for Season 5. Never one to shy away from drama, newlywed Katie Maloney (aka Tequila Katie) got in on the act with a scathing tweet that’s said to be about Lala: “It’s funny when stupid people think I’m stupid. Lol. Thank u for wasting ur time providing me with loads of entertainment.” Of course, she followed that up with: “If you think this is about you.. you aren’t correct,” so … who knows? Is that like some sort of Zen riddle disguised as a diss? We’re confused. Showing she can hold her own with masters of the art of subtle shade throwing, Lala recently made a valid point about Kristen’s insult of choice: “I’m confused by the insult ‘suck a dick’. Like don’t tell me2 do something that every grownass woman does, thinking it will hurt my feelings.” She was more less low-key earlier today, when she capped things off with: “Who is this Kristen Doute creature and why does she care so much about my snapchats?” Yup. She went full “creature.” The season hasn’t even started yet, and we already can’t wait for the reunion show. Watch Vanderpump Rules online to get caught up for what promises to be an epic Season 5.
Kim Kardashian Talks About Kanye Giving Her Upgraded Ring In Interview This is pretty sad considering recent events… An interview Kim Kardashian did with Andy Cohen on September 27 at Pier 60 for the Girls’ Lounge dinner that was part of Advertising Week 2016 is making it’s rounds, largely because she tells the romantic story of how husband Kanye West gave her the $4.5 million 20 carat Lorraine Schwartz ring after closing a deal (rumored to be worth billions) with Adidas to open Yeezy retail stores. Via US Weekly : “My husband was very nice … he did surprise me … it’s a really cute story,” Kardashian told Cohen, 48, when asked about her new diamond. “So I was sleeping and he woke me up in the middle of the night and said, ‘Babe, babe! I got you something from Adidas.’ And I said, ‘OK, I’ll get the shoes in the morning, babe, I’m sleeping.’ … And then he put the Lorraine Schwartz box on my pillow … and I woke up! … He said, ‘You know I just did that big Adidas deal, so I got you something from Adidas.’” Kardashian added that West, 39, also had the ring engraved with “Adidas” on the inside. Isn’t that sweet? LOL You know she woke up when that box hit the pillow! Meanwhile, more details are emerging about who robbed Kim of her jewels. According to Daily Mail reports, five white middle-aged male cyclists were behind the robbery and after collecting information from both Kim and the apartment concierge police believe the men were French and likely career criminals. Despite leaving France Monday just hours after the incident, Kim has been briefing the police by phone. While no images have been released, police are saying there may be images of the group arriving and leaving the luxury apartment building. A source close to the investigation said, “There have been no arrests, but we are slowly piecing together profiles of those involved in this crime. What we have been told so far is that they were in their forties or fifties, and were of European appearance. They came went on bicycles, and only spent a few minutes inside the flat, suggesting they knew exactly what they were doing. We have studied huge amounts of CCTV film in the area, and there is a chance that images of the men may have been caught on camera. Ms Kardashian claims a gun was placed against her head and she was tied up and gagged and pushed into a marble bath before the men took the jewels, which were ‘easily on display on a bedside table,’ said the source. As the men ran away, she managed to ‘wriggle out’ of her hand ties, and get onto a balcony, where she started shouting. The concierge – who suffered roughly the same fate at Ms Kardashian – has also told police one of the robbers at one point said: ‘Where is the wife of the rapper?’ The building has nine apartments inside, each protected by armored doors that lock from inside. It’s also now been revealed that Kim’s French bodyguard Pascal Duvier declared bankruptcy earlier this year. Kim’s ring is actually engraved with a tracking number but diamond experts believe it’s likely that will be removed if the thieves have it taken to a cutter who will recut the diamond and likely remove the ID number in the process. SMH. What a mess… In the meantime, Kim arrived back in L.A. with her mom and kids yesterday. Hit the flip for photos SplashNews/AKM-GSI