Tag Archives: Celebrity Gossip

Jennifer Aniston: Angelina Jolie Leaving Brad Pitt Is "Karma!"

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Divorce: How Much is at Stake? What goes around comes around, has never been more apt than it is right now for Jennifer Aniston. Though she has handled it like a champ, Aniston has been the source of “poor, abandoned wife” stories since Brad Pitt left her for his Mr & Mrs. Smith co-star, Angelina Jolie. Yesterday, Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt after two years of marriage and twelve years as a couple. And though, we’ll never hear her give a statement on the news, those of us on Team Aniston are hoping she had at least one smug moment yesterday. According to Us Weekly she did.   However, since she’s a classy broad, she did it behind closed doors with a “longtime pal.” “Yeah, that’s karma for you! ” Aniston reportedly told this pal. This is poetic justice for Aniston. Do you realize how many stories have been published that either blame her for Pitt’s wandering eye or the fact that she didn’t give him a child? Though Aniston has risen above the nasty headlines and moved on with husband Justin Theroux, there’s naturally a part of her that doesn’t feel all that sorry for her ex. “She always got the sense that something would happen with them eventually,” the source told the weekly publication. “She didn’t feel that Angelina was truly the one who Brad was meant to stay with. “She always felt that Angelina was too complex for him. He’s a pretty simple guy.” A second source added that Aniston “admittedly feels sort of satisfied about Brad and Angelina’s split,” but “never wanted this for them or wished this on them.” There’s a glimmer of hope for humanity when even your worst enemy/ex-wife doesn’t wish you any ill will. “Jen does wish Brad luck and the best. She feels like she’s happy, and she wants him to be happy too,” the source said. Aniston married Theroux  at the home they share in August 2015. “Jen does not hold on to any negativity from her marriage to Brad.” View Slideshow: Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Divorce: Jennifer Aniston Reacts! A good thing, too, since Pitt is dealing with all sorts of negativity from his second marriage at the moment. Jolie stated in court documents that she wants sole physical custody of their children, while requesting that Pitt have joint legal custody and visitation rights. “They fought a lot over the years and disagreed about many things,” a source told Us . Ultimately, Jolie wanted a healthy environment for her family, and didn’t think Pitt was providing that.

Continued here:
Jennifer Aniston: Angelina Jolie Leaving Brad Pitt Is "Karma!"

Congrats! Comedian DC Young Fly & His Model Girlfriend Have A Baby Shower For Their Baby Girl

Congrats! DC Young Fly & Jacky Oh’s Baby Shower Social media star DC Young Fly and his model girlfriend Jacky Oh are expecting their first child. Jacky who’s of “Wild N’ Out” fame, recently took to Instagram to share pictures from their super sweet shower for their baby girl. The beauty and the comedian have been dating for over a year. Congrats to this happy couple! Hit the flip for more.

Read more:
Congrats! Comedian DC Young Fly & His Model Girlfriend Have A Baby Shower For Their Baby Girl

BOSSIP Exclusive: Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Claims He’s Too Broke To Pay Bills In Foreclosure Suit

Homeowners Association Suing To Foreclose Ex-Athlete’s Home Ex-NFL star Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson said he’s struggling to keep up on his bills and cannot afford the $2,600 owed to his homeowners association over his Miami home. Johnson filed a letter to the court Sept. 9 in response to the foreclosure lawsuit from the Coconut Cay Homeowner’s Association, but he says he plans to pay the debt off next month in hopes he can save the pad from being foreclosed. Coconut Cay Homeowners Association sued Johnson last month , and wants to foreclose on his Miami home because he stopped paying the association fees. The former NFL star purchased the 3,410 sq. ft. six-bedroom, four-bathroom home for $265,000 back in 2012. The association explained Johnson purchased the home knowing he had to pay the monthly and quarterly association fees and other costs. Despite numerous invoices and demands for payment, they accuse him of failing to pay his assessments from September 1st, 2015 until now. The association slapped him with a lien back in June. The lien states he owes a grand total of $2,643.20 in fees, interest and attorney fees. Now, they have filed suit demanding that Johnson be ordered to pay the $2,643 in unpaid fees and if he doesn’t do it quick they want his home taken from him ASAP. Then on September 9th, Chad filed a letter to the court in the case explaining he is struggling financially but has every plan to pay the association the money owed. He said, ”I apologize for the delinquency in paying the monthly HOA fees on the property. I am currently dealing with financial hardships that made it very difficult to pay in the past few months.” Chad continued, “I expect that I should be able to (pay) the current amount of $2,242.36 no later than October 1st. He then asked who he should make the check payable to and where to send it. Neither the association nor the judge have responded to Chad’s letter in the case. Chad is currently selling his other Florida home in Davie, Florida for $2 million dollars. He narrowly avoided having that property foreclosed on, when he settled debt with the homeowners association at the last minute. The scheduled auction was cancelled only days before it was set to go live.

See the original post:
BOSSIP Exclusive: Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Claims He’s Too Broke To Pay Bills In Foreclosure Suit

BOSSIP Exclusive: Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Claims He’s Too Broke To Pay Bills In Foreclosure Suit

Homeowners Association Suing To Foreclose Ex-Athlete’s Home Ex-NFL star Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson said he’s struggling to keep up on his bills and cannot afford the $2,600 owed to his homeowners association over his Miami home. Johnson filed a letter to the court Sept. 9 in response to the foreclosure lawsuit from the Coconut Cay Homeowner’s Association, but he says he plans to pay the debt off next month in hopes he can save the pad from being foreclosed. Coconut Cay Homeowners Association sued Johnson last month , and wants to foreclose on his Miami home because he stopped paying the association fees. The former NFL star purchased the 3,410 sq. ft. six-bedroom, four-bathroom home for $265,000 back in 2012. The association explained Johnson purchased the home knowing he had to pay the monthly and quarterly association fees and other costs. Despite numerous invoices and demands for payment, they accuse him of failing to pay his assessments from September 1st, 2015 until now. The association slapped him with a lien back in June. The lien states he owes a grand total of $2,643.20 in fees, interest and attorney fees. Now, they have filed suit demanding that Johnson be ordered to pay the $2,643 in unpaid fees and if he doesn’t do it quick they want his home taken from him ASAP. Then on September 9th, Chad filed a letter to the court in the case explaining he is struggling financially but has every plan to pay the association the money owed. He said, ”I apologize for the delinquency in paying the monthly HOA fees on the property. I am currently dealing with financial hardships that made it very difficult to pay in the past few months.” Chad continued, “I expect that I should be able to (pay) the current amount of $2,242.36 no later than October 1st. He then asked who he should make the check payable to and where to send it. Neither the association nor the judge have responded to Chad’s letter in the case. Chad is currently selling his other Florida home in Davie, Florida for $2 million dollars. He narrowly avoided having that property foreclosed on, when he settled debt with the homeowners association at the last minute. The scheduled auction was cancelled only days before it was set to go live.

See the original post:
BOSSIP Exclusive: Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Claims He’s Too Broke To Pay Bills In Foreclosure Suit

Did You Know: 67 People (And Counting) Have Been Killed By Cops Since Colin Kaepernick Began Anthem Protest

67 People Have Been Killed By Cops Since Kaepernick’s Protest How many people exactly have been murdered by police since NFL star Colin Kaepernick decided to protest the National Anthem? A lot more than people are willing to discuss reports HuffPo : At least 15 black people have died during encounters with the police since San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick began protesting police violence by kneeling before NFL games, based on numbers compiled by The Guardian . Kaepernick’s decision to sit or take a knee during the national anthem first drew attention after his team’s Aug. 26 preseason game against the Green Bay Packers, when he told NFL.com that he was “not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.” Since then, Kaepernick’s continued protest has drawn considerable criticism from politicians, police unions, pundits, other professional athletes and many on social media who have opposed both his message and his method of conveying it. But the problem Kaepernick wants to highlight has continued. And on Monday, it was back in the news again, after police in Tulsa, Oklahoma, released multiple videos that showed the fatal shooting of Terence Crutcher. Overall, police have killed at least 67 people since Kaepernick’s protest began, according to The Guardian’s database. Roughly 22 percent of the victims have been black. Police have killed more than 780 people so far in 2016, according to The Guardian’s numbers. At least 193 of those people ― or about 25 percent ― were black. Of the 15 black people killed since Kaepernick’s demonstration started, at least 11 were shot, according to The Washington Post’s tracker of fatal police shootings. The white officer who shot Crutcher, Betty Shelby, was placed on paid administrative leave while the department investigates the case ― another issue Kaepernick highlighted when he spoke out against police killings. Read more from The Counted as they document people killed by police in the United States. WENN/NFL/Twitter

Read more from the original source:
Did You Know: 67 People (And Counting) Have Been Killed By Cops Since Colin Kaepernick Began Anthem Protest

Did You Know: 67 People (And Counting) Have Been Killed By Cops Since Colin Kaepernick Began Anthem Protest

67 People Have Been Killed By Cops Since Kaepernick’s Protest How many people exactly have been murdered by police since NFL star Colin Kaepernick decided to protest the National Anthem? A lot more than people are willing to discuss reports HuffPo : At least 15 black people have died during encounters with the police since San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick began protesting police violence by kneeling before NFL games, based on numbers compiled by The Guardian . Kaepernick’s decision to sit or take a knee during the national anthem first drew attention after his team’s Aug. 26 preseason game against the Green Bay Packers, when he told NFL.com that he was “not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.” Since then, Kaepernick’s continued protest has drawn considerable criticism from politicians, police unions, pundits, other professional athletes and many on social media who have opposed both his message and his method of conveying it. But the problem Kaepernick wants to highlight has continued. And on Monday, it was back in the news again, after police in Tulsa, Oklahoma, released multiple videos that showed the fatal shooting of Terence Crutcher. Overall, police have killed at least 67 people since Kaepernick’s protest began, according to The Guardian’s database. Roughly 22 percent of the victims have been black. Police have killed more than 780 people so far in 2016, according to The Guardian’s numbers. At least 193 of those people ― or about 25 percent ― were black. Of the 15 black people killed since Kaepernick’s demonstration started, at least 11 were shot, according to The Washington Post’s tracker of fatal police shootings. The white officer who shot Crutcher, Betty Shelby, was placed on paid administrative leave while the department investigates the case ― another issue Kaepernick highlighted when he spoke out against police killings. Read more from The Counted as they document people killed by police in the United States. WENN/NFL/Twitter

Read more from the original source:
Did You Know: 67 People (And Counting) Have Been Killed By Cops Since Colin Kaepernick Began Anthem Protest

Marshawn Lynch Speaks On Colin Kaepernick’s Anthem Protest – “Sh*t Gotta Start Somewhere” [Video]

This guy gets it. Colin’s protest is spreading…and clearly for good reason .

Go here to see the original:
Marshawn Lynch Speaks On Colin Kaepernick’s Anthem Protest – “Sh*t Gotta Start Somewhere” [Video]

Derrick Rose Asks Judge To Force Rape Accuser To Go Public With Her Name

Derrick Rose Pushes To Make Accuser’s Name Public Derrick Rose’s gang rape case is still going heavy day by day. Now, Derrick’s team is trying to force the judge to let the world know exactly who is bringing these charges forward against him, saying that since she has so much to say to the public about the incident in question, she doesn’t deserve any anonymity . Via TMZ : Derrick Rose says he’s sick and tired of his rape accuser bashing him to the media — and he’s now begging a judge to force her to reveal her identity once and for all. We broke the story, the NBA superstar is being sued by a woman using the pseudonym “Jane Doe” — who claims Rose and his friends gang raped her back in 2013. Typically, the law allows someone who claims to be the victim of a sex crime to file a lawsuit under a pseudonym to protect their privacy rights. But Rose has just filed new legal docs saying Jane Doe has abused the privilege by going on a “nationwide pretrial media blitz” over the past week … which included phone interviews and a news conference. “Because Jane Doe and her lawyers are openly pandering to the media on a nationwide blitz tour, Ms. Doe should be precluded from using a pseudonym for any purpose, including media coverage.” In the docs, Rose accuses the woman of trying to get the case to play out in the court of public opinion so she can get a “large and extortionate settlement payment.” Generally in rape cases, the accuser’s name stays private for the VERY reason that sexual violation is a private matter, and the general public tends to put the victim on trial far more than the accused. The highly public circumstances of this one are definitely NOT like a typical rape trial…but will the judge really go for this reasoning? It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

See original here:
Derrick Rose Asks Judge To Force Rape Accuser To Go Public With Her Name

Feel Better, Bruh: Travis $cott Hospitalized For Dehydration

Travis $cott Hospitalized For Dehydration Looks like Travis $cott has been riding the wave of his latest album’s success a little TOO hard. The rapper had to cool out in the emergency room for a little while earlier today. Apparently he just didn’t stop to drink quite enough water. Via Billboard : Travis Scott was hospitalized Sunday due to dehydration, according to an Instagram post by his manager, David Stromberg. Stromberg posted a photo of Scott asleep in a hospital bed, accompanied only by the caption: “sunday.” When fans expressed concern about the MC’s condition, Stromberg replied in the comments: “he’s fine. he was just dehydrated.” Scott’s sophomore album, Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight, was No. 1 on the Billboard 200 last week. Well, hopefully he’s alright. He seemed to just need a breather…he IS laid up in the bed with his street clothes and shoes still on. Keep those fluid levels high, Travis! Instagram

See more here:
Feel Better, Bruh: Travis $cott Hospitalized For Dehydration

Lil Yachty Calls 90’s Artists Old & Washed Up | 2016 BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Lil Yachty caught up with Bossip at the 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards to talk old school vs new school rap and collaborating with Snoop Dogg. Tune in and be sure to share your thoughts below!

See more here:
Lil Yachty Calls 90’s Artists Old & Washed Up | 2016 BET HIP HOP AWARDS