Tag Archives: Celebrity Gossip

Amber Heard: Details of Johnny Depp Assault Allegations Revealed

Earlier today, several media outlets reported that Amber Heard had requested a restraining order against Johnny Depp , claiming that the actor physically assaulted her on more than one occasion. Now, the details of Heard’s allegations against her estranged husband have been revealed, and they’re shocking to say the least. TMZ reports that Heard told a judge Depp struck her in the face with an iPhone on Saturday night resulting in considerable facial bruising.  According to her testimony, Heard was at home with Depp on the evening of May 21, when he launched into a seemingly unprovoked tantrum smashing various objects around the house. She claims that the 52-year-old appeared to be “inebriated and high” at the time. Heard says she was on the phone with a friend during Depp’s tirade, and she reportedly screamed, “Call the cops!” just as he snatched the phone out of her hand. The friend called 911, but Depp had fled the scene by the time authorities arrived. Police told Heard that they would pursue Depp and arrest him if she gave a statement, but she refused. Instead, she filed for divorce from Depp just two days later.  Amber was spotted leaving the Los Angeles County Courthouse today after being granted a temporary restraining order against Depp. Some media outlets have claimed that the actress’ facial bruising can be seen in the following footage: Amber Heard Facial Bruise Video Heard claims the attack was not an isolated incident and that she has video of one of Depp’s violent outbursts. She also claims that the 52-year-old screen legend offered her money to keep quiet about the assaults, but she refused. Depp is in Europe promoting his latest film, but he was represented in court today by divorce attorney Laura Wasser. Wasser told the court that Heard’s claims are “an affront to real victims of domestic violence.” She also claimed that the actress went out partying with friends the day after the alleged attack and showed no sign of injury or emotional trauma. We’ll have updates on this story as more information becomes available. View Slideshow: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Accused Of Domestic Violence

Read the original:
Amber Heard: Details of Johnny Depp Assault Allegations Revealed

Kardashians to Plastic Surgeon: Stop Using Our Name on Facelifts!!

A plastic surgeon in Australia made the grave mistake of trying to cash in on the Kardashian name for his own gain. Earlier this month, Dr. Gary Eldridge of Australia filed for a U.S. trademark on a procedure he planned to market as the “Kardashian Facelift,” according to TMZ. It was described as a “minimally invasive face/neck lift” involving an injection of fibrin protein said to rejuvenate the skin. While the name might suggest that the doc treated members of the famous family himself, or at the very least, described a procedure Kris Jenner and her clan have used in the past, there’s no association. In fact, he claimed he named the facelift after his daughter’s dog, Kardashian. Well, Kris and co. caught wind of the good doctor’s plans and swiftly slapped him with a cease and desist notice, TMZ now reports . Understandably, they didn’t take kindly to the idea that someone else might profit from the empire they posted so many selfies to build. That, and they probably didn’t enjoy being likened to a golden retriever. An attorney for the Kardashians  wrote a letter explaining that the family has trademarked the name for a number of beauty and cosmetics products, so his use of the moniker qualifies as infringement.  Did this guy actually think he was going to cross Kris Jenner? The family matriarch doth not diminish the weight held by the Kardashian brand. She recently announced plans to change her name back to Kardashian during an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians . “I’m changing my name back to Kardashian,” she told her daughter Khloe. “I was the original Kardashian,” she added. An odd statement, given that her maiden name is actually Houghton, and Kardashian is the name she took after her first marriage. But that’s an insignificant detail when there’s money to be made.  View Slideshow: 15 of the Most EPIC Kardashian-Jenner Feuds Ever!

Read the original post:
Kardashians to Plastic Surgeon: Stop Using Our Name on Facelifts!!

Now, That’s Gangsta: Oregon Man Holds Teen Burglars At Gunpoint, Makes Them Call 911 On Themselves

Teen Burglars Held At Gunpoint And Forced To Call Cops On Themselves If THIS doesn’t teach these lil bastards to cut out the shenanigans, then nothin’ will… Via KATU A homeowner caught three 14-year-olds burglarizing his Coos Bay house on Sunday afternoon, and forced one of the boys to call 9-1-1 to report the attempted theft. The three boys were all taken to the Douglas County Juvenile Detention Facility on several charges including burglary II, criminal trespassing, and marijuana possession. The homeowner was armed when he found the boys burglarizing his home on Terramar Road, the Coos County Sheriff’s Office said. According to emergency dispatchers, he told one of the teens to call police and report the burglary in progress. One of the suspects was supposed to be babysitting his 8-year-old step-sister. She was taken to her parent’s house. This is gonna make one helluva story to tell… Image via Shutterstock

See original here:
Now, That’s Gangsta: Oregon Man Holds Teen Burglars At Gunpoint, Makes Them Call 911 On Themselves

Now, That’s Gangsta: Oregon Man Holds Teen Burglars At Gunpoint, Makes Them Call 911 On Themselves

Teen Burglars Held At Gunpoint And Forced To Call Cops On Themselves If THIS doesn’t teach these lil bastards to cut out the shenanigans, then nothin’ will… Via KATU A homeowner caught three 14-year-olds burglarizing his Coos Bay house on Sunday afternoon, and forced one of the boys to call 9-1-1 to report the attempted theft. The three boys were all taken to the Douglas County Juvenile Detention Facility on several charges including burglary II, criminal trespassing, and marijuana possession. The homeowner was armed when he found the boys burglarizing his home on Terramar Road, the Coos County Sheriff’s Office said. According to emergency dispatchers, he told one of the teens to call police and report the burglary in progress. One of the suspects was supposed to be babysitting his 8-year-old step-sister. She was taken to her parent’s house. This is gonna make one helluva story to tell… Image via Shutterstock

See original here:
Now, That’s Gangsta: Oregon Man Holds Teen Burglars At Gunpoint, Makes Them Call 911 On Themselves

Ya Can’t Escape The Snake: Boomslang Makes A Quick Meal Outta This Chameleon!

What does the boomslang snake like to eat? Well this one in South Africa’s Kruger National Park has a taste for chameleons.

Read more:
Ya Can’t Escape The Snake: Boomslang Makes A Quick Meal Outta This Chameleon!

Ya Can’t Escape The Snake: Boomslang Makes A Quick Meal Outta This Chameleon!

What does the boomslang snake like to eat? Well this one in South Africa’s Kruger National Park has a taste for chameleons.

Read more:
Ya Can’t Escape The Snake: Boomslang Makes A Quick Meal Outta This Chameleon!

Breaking News: New Footage Of Rapper Troy Ave Firing Gun Into Crowd At TI Show Leads To His Arrests [Video]

Video Of Troy Ave Shooting At T.I Concert after shooting himself in the leg at the Irving Plaza has just been released . Troy was arrested today at NYU Langone hospital. The rapper is charged with reckless endangerment and illegal possession of a firearm. One person was killed from Troys camp during this mess. Also, Troy supposedly shot himself in the leg…like Plaxico did back in the day. So, you know Troy is going to the big house for a minute!

Read the original here:
Breaking News: New Footage Of Rapper Troy Ave Firing Gun Into Crowd At TI Show Leads To His Arrests [Video]

Breaking News: New Footage Of Rapper Troy Ave Firing Gun Into Crowd At TI Show Leads To His Arrests [Video]

Video Of Troy Ave Shooting At T.I Concert after shooting himself in the leg at the Irving Plaza has just been released . Troy was arrested today at NYU Langone hospital. The rapper is charged with reckless endangerment and illegal possession of a firearm. One person was killed from Troys camp during this mess. Also, Troy supposedly shot himself in the leg…like Plaxico did back in the day. So, you know Troy is going to the big house for a minute!

Read the original here:
Breaking News: New Footage Of Rapper Troy Ave Firing Gun Into Crowd At TI Show Leads To His Arrests [Video]

ICYMI: Nas Collabs With Italia Independent For “Ghostbusters” Inspired Eyewear Line

Nas Puts His Mark On New “Ghostbusters” Inspried Sunglasses By Italia Independent #WhoYouGonnaCall? Hip Hop icon Nas and lifestyle brand Italia Independent collab in honor of the Ghostbuster’s movie franchise for a new line of eyewear. To commemorate the reboot of the 30 year old film , Nas and Italia Independent curated 8 models of sunglasses inspired by notable characters. The limited edition frames will be sold at Italia Independent boutiques, on italiaindependent.com, at the online store hypebeast.com and at select retail partners including Ron Herman in Los Angeles and Colette in Paris. To celebrate the launch, Nas, Independent Italia, and a host of celebrity friends gathered at the brand’s New York boutique in Soho. During the event, Nas stated “Ghostbusters was one of my favorite childhood movies, and it was important to me to partner with a brand like Italia Independent for this collaboration because they understand style and culture. I wanted to design a collection that speaks to the nostalgia of that era while keeping it fresh fun, sleek and wearable.” Celebrity guests and VIP’s included Omari Hardwick , Malik Yoba, Jackson Harris, Sammy Adams, Mike Hunter, Wendell Pierce and Angela Yee of Power 105.1 FM. You can keep up with all things Italia Independent with the official hashtag #italiaindependent and view pics from the event below!

Read the original post:
ICYMI: Nas Collabs With Italia Independent For “Ghostbusters” Inspired Eyewear Line

Corey & Miranda Simms: Neglecting Leah Messer’s Daughters?!

Thanks to last week’s episode of Teen Mom 2 , Leah Messer is once again at the center of a parenting controversy. Watch Teen Mom 2 Season 7 Episode 10 Online This time, however, she’s not the one who’s getting slammed by critical fans on social media. Viewers took to Twitter in droves to express their displeasure over a scene in which Leah’s daughter Ali, who suffers from muscular dystrophy, complained that her stepmother, Miranda, Patterson refused to help her carry her backpack into school. “Miranda always gets mad at me ’cause my backpack’s too heavy,” Ali said in a heartbreaking video. “I give her my backpack when it’s too heavy outside. When we’re going inside. And she says, ‘Ali, I have to hold a baby.'” Naturally, Leah lost it when she saw the footage, and she proceeded to go off on Simms’ second wife, even going so far as to call Miranda a “lazy bitch.” Miranda texted Leah  shortly after the incident, explaining that she treats Messer’s twin daughters with the same loving care that she gives her own children. Judging from the reaction on Twitter, however, many still believe that Miranda is guilty of failing to properly attend to a disabled child’s needs. Perhaps it’s for that reason that Miranda and Corey made made their case in a recent interview with MTV News: View Slideshow: Leah Messer Bad Parenting Excuse Hall of Fame “I always try to carry Ali’s backpack for her,” Simms explained. “I would never try to do any harm to the children or create any kind of task that I know Ali cannot do.” “I’m not saying how she felt was wrong – her feelings are important. I just hope that we can move on, and I hope that the girls feel comfortable no matter where they are at one time.” Corey chimed in to stick up for his wife, saying: “Miranda is aware of what Ali is capable of and what she’s not capable of doing. If Miranda would have felt that the backpack was too heavy, she would not have made her carry the backpack. As for Messer girls’ claims that they’re being neglected in favor of Miranda and Corey’s son, Remi, Miranda says that’s just kids being kids: “After Remi was born, I’ve never seen any type of jealousy that the girls had towards Remi or any kind of feeling that they felt left out,” Miranda explained. “Yes, it would be a big change for two six-year-olds to have a new baby in their lives when they’re used to just being the kids in the house.” Makes sense to us – but we doubt that’s the end of the drama over this particular issue. Watch Teen Mom 2 online to relive some of Leah’s best battles with her exes’ new boos. View Slideshow: Leah Messer’s Messed-Up Love Life: The Ultimate Timeline!

Continue reading here:
Corey & Miranda Simms: Neglecting Leah Messer’s Daughters?!