Tag Archives: Celebrity News

So He Know It’s Real: Zoe Saldana Got Her Hubby’s Face Tatted Because Of THIS

Zoe Saldana Has A Tattoo Of Her Husband’s Face Zoe Saldana got a permanent reminder of her husband Marco Perego love. The actress discussed a new tattoo she got two months ago recently on “The Late Late Show With James Corden” and we hope she wants to keep it forever: “I did and it’s here,” she said pointing to her left rib. “We’re those kind of people,” Saldana added. “Oh, come on, be happy for us. He’s had my face on his arm, so it’s only fair.” Saldana explains why she chose to get the tattoo on her side: “You want it to be in a place that’s private, that you only show when you’re, like, in a bathing suit. And I’ve been wanting to get it for two years … but I finally got it.” Zoe even posted a photo of her getting the tattoo back in December: We hope they stay together forever: Would you get your significant other’s name tatted on you? IG

Excerpt from:
So He Know It’s Real: Zoe Saldana Got Her Hubby’s Face Tatted Because Of THIS

Grammys Canceled: Adele Beat Beyonce For Album Of The Year And The World Is Furious

Adele Beat Beyonce And It’s Not Right Well this was a travesty. Beyonce was up for Album Of The Year for Lemonade and most people pretty much assumed she was going to win. Well that’s not the case because, y’know, white. So what happened? Adele won! Adele: “My artist of my life is Beyonce and this album, the Lemonade album, was just so monumental.” #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/noldxnyEYq — Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 13, 2017 She tried to diffuse the Beyhive anger by saying how much she thought Beyonce should have won. But it didn’t help. #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/gRxvvZa8X8 — DigitalBridget (@BridgetMarie) February 13, 2017 People are rightfully furious because this is some BS. So join in on the anger and see how the world reacted to this grave injustice.

Excerpt from:
Grammys Canceled: Adele Beat Beyonce For Album Of The Year And The World Is Furious

Missouri KKK Leader Who Once Threatened “Lethal Force” Against BLM Protestors Found Dead

Missouri Klan Leader Found Dead Under Suspicious Circumstances Missouri Klan leader Frank Ancona was confirmed dead Saturday after police identified a body found near a bank of the Big River near Belgrade. Ancona was the self-proclaimed “Imperial Wizard” of a KKK chapter near St. Louis who once threatened Klan members would use “lethal force” against protestors following the police shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson. Ancona was also named in a 2013 lawsuit filed by the ACLU against the city of Desloge for allowing his KKK group to distribute neighborhood watch leaflets, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Ancona’s wife Malissa told police he was last seen at his home Wednesday morning after being called to work to deliver a part out of state. He packed a bag and brought his guns with him. That was the last relatives heard from him, according to Daily Journal reports . Oddly, police say Ancona’s employer denied calling him out of state. His job reached out to authorities to report him missing Friday after he failed to show up at work. Police questioned Ancona’s wife about a Facebook posting she made on the day of his disappearance seeking a roommate for him. She told cops Ancona was filing for divorce when he returned and she thought he’d need help paying rent. A safe inside the Ancona’s house had been broken in with a crowbar when police arrived at the home with a search warrant, but Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said a burglary was not suspected. We don’t want to point any fingers but uuuuuh anybody foresee an episode of “Snapped” about this case in the future? Karma is def a bi**h. YouTube/Facebook

See the original post here:
Missouri KKK Leader Who Once Threatened “Lethal Force” Against BLM Protestors Found Dead

R.I.P. Jazz Singer Al Jarreau Dead At 76

R.I.P. Al Jarreau Dies After being hospitalized for exhaustion, singer Al Jarreau has passed away. Reps for the jazz legend confirm that he died early Sunday morning in a Los Angeles hospital. He was 76-years-old. A statement has since been released to EBONY Magazine that reads; “Dear friends, family and colleagues, Al Jarreau passed away this morning, at about 5:30am LA time. He was in the hospital, kept comfortable by Ryan, Susan, and a few of his family and friends. Ryan and Susan will hold a small, private service at home, for immediate family only. No public service is planned yet, but I will inform you if that changes.” The 7-time Grammy winner hailed from Milwaukee and fans are asked to donate to the Wisconsin Foundation for School Music in his honor. Prior to his death, Jarreau was praised as the “voice of versatility.” He is survived by his wife Susan and his son Ryan. WENN

More here:
R.I.P. Jazz Singer Al Jarreau Dead At 76

Frank Ocean REAMS Grammy Awards Writers Over Cultural Bias, Calls Taylor Swift Win “Faulty”

Frank Ocean Claps Back At Grammy Producers And Taylor Swift Goes Down In The Crossfire Go ahead and crown Frank Ocean the Clapback King. The Blonde singer has been outspoken about his decision to skip the 2017 Grammy’s . When the public learned he opted not to submit his music for nomination , he told the NY Times “the infrastructure of the awarding system and the nomination system and screening system is dated.” Ocean added, “I’d rather this be my Colin Kaepernick moment for the Grammys than sit there in the audience.” Colin Kaepernick eh? In any case, the trouble all started this time around when Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich and writer David Wild went on the Rolling Stone Music Now podcast to promote this year’s show and address controversy. Being that the big controversy this year is all these “URBAN” artists skipping the show — of course they were asked about it. Wild responded by specifically calling out Frank’s awkward 2013 “Forrest Gump” performance: “Frank had a very definite idea of exactly what he wanted to do and how he wanted to do it,” Wild said. “Ken said, that’s not great TV, and what he’s taught all of us is, ‘We’re not putting on a radio show … you have to make it a TV moment.’ And he knew from the start that that was not one of those moments.” Ouch. And if that’s not bad enough — Ehrlich added that Ocean was “rigid” about his concept: “and we executed his vision knowing that it was faulty. And we tried to tell him that, we tried to tell his management that, we tried to tell the record label that. So, his feelings about the Grammys right now, I would imagine, probably go back to that in one way. But honestly, it wasn’t us.” So yeah, as you can imagine, Frank had some things to say in response. He took to his Tumblr to air it all out. After conceding that his 2013 performance was “absolute sh**” he claps back directly at Ehrlich and Wild’s comments. Here’s the highlight: You know what’s really not “great tv” guys? ‘1989’ Getting Album of the Year over ‘To Pimp A Butterfly.’ Hands down one of the most ‘faulty’ TV moments I’ve seen. Believe the people. Believe the ones who’d rather watch select perfromances from your program on YouTube the day after because your show puts them to sleep… If you’re up for a discussion about the cultural bias and general nerve damage the show you produce suffers from then I’m all for it. Slow claps… Do you agree with Frank Ocean? Or do you think that Ocean and others who make R&B, soul and hip-hop are biased too and unable to connect that other genres are just as capable of producing the Album of the Year? Please discuss! You can listen to Ehrlich and Wild’s comments HERE Read Ocean’s full blog below: OK KEN (AND DAVID). AS MUCH AS I HATE TO MAKE YOU GUYS FAMOUS OR EVEN RESPOND TO YOU DIRECTLY. WE ALL DIE ONE DAY AND YOU’RE OLD SO FU** IT. YEA YEA MY 2013 PERFORMANCE AT THE GRAMMYS WAS ABSOLUTE SH**. TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, BLAH BLAH. THANKS FOR THE REMINDER. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. FU** THAT PERFORMANCE THOUGH. YOU THINK THAT’S WHY I KEPT MY WORK OUT OF THE GRAMMY PROCESS THIS YEAR? DON’T YOU THINK I WOULD’VE WANTED TO PLAY THE SHOW TO ‘REDEEM’ MYSELF IF I FELT THAT WAY? IN REALITY, I ACTUALLY WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN HONORING PRINCE ON THE SHOW BUT THEN I FIGURED MY BEST TRIBUTE TO THAT MAN’S LEGACY WOULD BE TO CONTINUE TO BE MYSELF OUT HERE AND TO BE SUCCESSFUL. WINNING A TV AWARD DOESN’T CHRISTEN ME SUCCESSFUL. IT TOOK ME SOME TIME TO LEARN THAT. I BOUGHT ALL MY MASTERS BACK LAST YEAR IN THE PRIME OF MY CAREER, THAT’S SUCCESSFUL. BLONDE SOLD A MILLION PLUS WITHOUT A LABEL, THAT’S SUCCESSFUL. I AM YOUNG, BLACK, GIFTED AND INDEPENDENT.. THAT’S MY TRIBUTE. I’VE ACTUALLY BEEN TUNING INTO CBS AROUND THIS TIME OF YEAR FOR A WHILE TO SEE WHO GETS THE TOP HONOR AND YOU KNOW WHAT’S REALLY NOT ‘GREAT TV’ GUYS? 1989 GETTING ALBUM OF THE YEAR OVER TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY. HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE MOST ‘FAULTY’ TV MOMENTS I’VE SEEN. BELIEVE THE PEOPLE. BELIEVE THE ONES WHO’D RATHER WATCH SELECT PERFORMANCES FROM YOUR PROGRAM ON YOUTUBE THE DAY AFTER BECAUSE YOUR SHOW PUTS THEM TO SLEEP. USE THE OLD GRAMOPHONE TO ACTUALLY LISTEN BRO, I’M ONE OF THE BEST ALIVE. AND IF YOU’RE UP FOR A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE CULTURAL BIAS AND GENERAL NERVE DAMAGE THE SHOW YOU PRODUCE SUFFERS FROM THEN I’M ALL FOR IT. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Go here to see the original:
Frank Ocean REAMS Grammy Awards Writers Over Cultural Bias, Calls Taylor Swift Win “Faulty”

#BlackTwitterClassics: A Flashback To The BeyHive Dragging Target To Musty Red Shirt Hell

The BeyHive Vs. Target Queen Bey stopped the world, shattered itunes records and shut down the internet with her surprise smash “Beyonce” and Target STILL refused to carry the album which, naturally, shook the BeyHive and fueled yet another unforgettable DRAGGING. Hit the flip for a flashback to the BeyHive dragging Target straight to Hell.

Go here to read the rest:
#BlackTwitterClassics: A Flashback To The BeyHive Dragging Target To Musty Red Shirt Hell

Conscious Brotha: Seahawks Baller Michael Bennett Explains Why He’s Opting Out Of NFL Trip To Israel

Seahawks Defensive End Michael Bennett Refuses To Go On NFL Trip To Israel The Israeli government was set to sponsor a trip for NFL players to visit their country as “ambassadors”. However, considering the long history of social injustice and human rights violations in the region, the athletes are being urged not to participate as pawns in this publicity stunt. An open letter was published by TheNation from activist icons Angela Davis, Alice Walker, and socially conscious former athletes Juan Carlos and Craig Hodges made the case as to why the ballers should withdraw: Based on the public dedication to social justice that many of you share, it came as a surprise to us to see that you will be going on a tour of Israel next week sponsored by the Israeli government as part of an effort to get you to “become ambassadors of goodwill for Israel.” We would ask that you reconsider attending. These trips bringing celebrities to Israel are part of a larger “Brand Israel” campaign to help the Israeli government normalize and whitewash its ongoing denial of Palestinian rights. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has dedicated a lot of resources to this campaign, which is designed explicitly to improve Israel’s image abroad to counter worldwide outrage over its massacres and war crimes. Speaking about your trip, Israel’s head of Strategic Affairs and Public Diplomacy Minister Gilad Erdan said, “The ministry which I lead is spearheading an intensive fight against the delegitimization and BDS [Boycott, Divestment and Sanction] campaigns against Israel, and part of this struggle includes hosting influencers and opinion-formers of international standing in different fields, including sport.” In other words, they are aiming to use your fame to advance their own agenda: an agenda that comes at the expense of the Palestinian people. Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett heard their message loud and clear. pic.twitter.com/7KERLCguoh — Michael Bennett (@mosesbread72) February 11, 2017 Michael’s baller brother Martellus Bennett has also decided not to go. Good for them. We can only hope that these brothas will inspire more athletes to take a hard stance against the injustices that plague this world. Image via Instagram

Read more:
Conscious Brotha: Seahawks Baller Michael Bennett Explains Why He’s Opting Out Of NFL Trip To Israel

Race Matters: 60 Pennsylvania High School Students Shout Racist Trump Comments At Black Basketball Team

Racist Chants Hurled At Black High School Basketball Team In Pennsylvania Apparently high school basketball games are the trendiest places to be racist pieces of s#!t. A DailyMail report highlights a group of 60 Pennsylvania high school students who celebrated “hick night” by holding Trump signs and yelling racist rhetoric at an opposing black basketball team. Parents said Connellsville students yelled chants including ‘Build that wall!’ and ‘Get them out of here!’ at black Uniontown players. The Connellsville fans were sporting gear like camouflage baseball caps and flannel shirts with the sleeves cut off as part of the themed night. The school’s athletic director brought an end to the racist chants and gave the students a stern talking to: He also said he spoke with the 60 students to explain how their actions were perceived, and that the conversation was met with ‘wide eyes’ from the students who said that they were ’embarrassed’. Oh, yeah…we bet they were real embarrassed. SMFH. Image via Facebook

Original post:
Race Matters: 60 Pennsylvania High School Students Shout Racist Trump Comments At Black Basketball Team

Bottom-Shelf Billionaire Betsy DeVos Escorted Out The Paint After Arriving At DC School

Betsy DeVos Blocked From Entering School In DC By Protesters Michigan billionaire Betsy DeVos became the nation’s secretary of education this week. The Republican-ruled Senate voted on the confirmation of DeVos to serve as the Trump administration’s secretary of education, a close vote that required Vice President Mike Pence to break with a tie-breaking vote. FYI: This was the first time in American history that a Vice President would have to break a tie during a confirmation for a presidential nominee. Well, it looks like her first week isn’t going that well. DeVos was physically blocked by protesters from entering a D.C. school. Watch the video below: WATCH: Sec. Betsy DeVos physically blocked by protesters from entering DC school–turned away and left. Video: @SweeneyABC pic.twitter.com/RAycuKEVgm — ABC 7 News – WJLA (@ABC7News) February 10, 2017 All children left behind! Twitter

See the original post here:
Bottom-Shelf Billionaire Betsy DeVos Escorted Out The Paint After Arriving At DC School

Whitney Port Joins the Celebrity Pregnancy Conspiracy

Just kidding. Sort of. … read more

Read more from the original source:
Whitney Port Joins the Celebrity Pregnancy Conspiracy