Tag Archives: Celebrity News

Meet Aamito Stacie Lagum, The Model Whose Bea

Meet Model Whose Lips Upset Racists Last week, MAC posted an Instagram photo of a Black model’s lips and the comments got really racist really quickly. But who is the woman? Her name is Aamito Stacie Lagum and she’s more than her lips. She’s a Top Model champion from Uganda and she’s absolutely beautiful all the way around. Take a look…

See more here:
Meet Aamito Stacie Lagum, The Model Whose Bea

Bye Bye, Braided Bob: Redskins President Announces That RGIII Will Be Cut

Robert Griffin III To Be Cut From The Washington Redskins The writing has been on the wall for quite some time now, but yesterday the Washington Redskin’s president Bruce Allen made the official announcement that Robert Griffin III will be cut from the team according to NFL.com “Well, no. I see Robert getting an opportunity with another team,” Allen said when asked if RGIII would be back. “We’ve heard from some teams that are interested. I think he’s going to have a choice of a couple teams that will let him excel in the future.” The Redskins sat Griffin the entire season as their No. 3 quarterback to ensure he didn’t get injured and they could clear his more than $16 million contract from the books this offseason. Griffin’s demeanor during the year left a positive impression on Allen and possibly on whichever team the quarterback lands in 2016. “From the very beginning Robert has handled himself as a professional,” Allen said. “From when we first drafted him all the way through he’s been a good teammate and a good guy. I know some people on the outside always like to be critical, but his teammates like him, his coaches like him, he does have some special talents and we wish him well.” We know that black quarterbacks aren’t exactly the darlings of the NFL, hopefully RGIII gets an opportunity to redeem himself with another team. Which team’s jersery would you like to see Robert rockin’ next year? Image via AP

Continue reading here:
Bye Bye, Braided Bob: Redskins President Announces That RGIII Will Be Cut

Top Model Back! ANTM Returns…WITHOUT Tyra Banks Hosting

America’s Next Top Model To Return Without Tyra Banks Hosting Good news for Top Model fans …maybe not so much for the Tyra lovers … Via Entertainment Weekly : We’ve received some important Tyra Mail: VH1 is reviving Tyra Banks’ reality competition America’s Next Top Model. The series, which ended its run on The CW in December 2015, will return to New York City for this new iteration but Banks will not continue as host. However, the supermodel/entrepreneur will still serve as an executive producer. The new ANTM will also introduce a new panel of judges. “After creating an incredible, global brand, I am beyond excited to have the show reborn,” said Banks in a statement. “I will continue as executive producer, but must turn my attention to new business endeavors, so I want to find a new host. I’m pumped to identify that person and bring back the show. Top Model fans, you demanded that the show come back, and VH1 answered the call. Get ready for a fierce-a-fied rebirth!” It’s not yet known when the 14-episode season will debut. Nice! Will you be watching???

Excerpt from:
Top Model Back! ANTM Returns…WITHOUT Tyra Banks Hosting

Kevin Durant Hosts A Night Of Jazz Benefiting His Charity Foundation

Kevin Durant Charity Foundation To Host First Official Fundraiser In Oklahoma City Kevin Durant and the Kevin Durant Charity Foundation will host its first official fundraiser on Sunday, March 20 at KD’s Restaurant in Oklahoma City starting at 6:00 p.m. CT. The Spot – a night of jazz benefiting the KDCF hosted by Kevin Durant and Peter Rosenberg will feature a special performance by “The Godfather of Neo Soul” Roy Ayers, a live auction, dinner and a special foundation presentation educating the local Oklahoma City community on the foundation’s past, current and future efforts. All proceeds generated from The Spot will benefit programs supported by the KDCF including grant allocations to local Oklahoma City organizations serving youth in foster care and facing homelessness; the BUILD IT AND THEY WILL BALL Courts Renovation initiative – works to build or fully renovate basketball courts in underserved communities – including the upcoming renovation of a second neighboring court at North Highland Elementary School and development of basketball programs for the school; and continued renovation of courts and youth programming nationwide. Kevin Durant made the following statement: “The continued support that the Kevin Durant Charity Foundation receives allows for more children in Oklahoma City to benefit from the programs we are putting in place… It means so much to me to be able to expand on the work of my foundation and with the support of the Oklahoma City community I know we will be able to multiply the impact we have for children in need both here and around the world. I am looking forward to a great night of jazz, food and good company on March 20 to help propel my foundation forward in a big way.” For more information on how to attend The Spot on March 20 please visit http://kevindurant.com/thespot/ . To explore other opportunities on how to get involved please contact: kdcf@kevindurant.com . The Spot will take place on Sunday, March 20 at KD’s Restaurant located at 224 Johnny Bench Drive, Oklahoma City, OK starting at 6:00 p.m. CT . And to learn more about the Kevin Durant Charity Foundation visit http://kevindurant.com/kevin-durant-charity-foundation/ . Congrats to Kevin Durant! We support you!

Read more from the original source:
Kevin Durant Hosts A Night Of Jazz Benefiting His Charity Foundation

#FreeKesha? Dr. Luke Insists That He Never Touched Kesha, Says Her Case Is All Lies

Dr. Luke Denies Ever Having Sexual Contact With Kesha Producer Dr. Luke is breaking his silence on the rape allegations against him. Pop singer Kesha is busy losing her case against Sony y and the producer alleging that he drugged and raped her, Dr. Luke is taking to Twitter to let his followers and those interested know that the accusations Kesha is making are not only false, but she denied them herself before: Wow. Who do you believe?? Twitter / Splash

Link:
#FreeKesha? Dr. Luke Insists That He Never Touched Kesha, Says Her Case Is All Lies

Bye Corey! Kris Jenner Is Actively On The Prowl For A New Boo

Kris Jenner Reportedly Looking For A New Boyfriend Remember when we told you that Kris and Corey’s faux relationship was “on the rocks” while the two reconciled the terms of his new lease agreement ? It seems that Kris may have made the final decision to kick Corey and his girl-hips to the curb once and for all, and find herself a young one who might ACTUALLY smash her backs all crazy the way she’s been selling it to the public… Via Radar : “Kris and Corey’s romance has really been ramped up – it’s mostly for show and more of an employer/employee scenario,” a family insider told Radar. “He’s under contract and it’s due for renewal in the next few months and no one thinks she’s going to keep up this particular appearance,” continued the insider. Instead, 60-year-old Jenner’s “actively looking” for a new boy toy to replace Gamble, 35. “Kris has been madly working out and losing the 15 lbs. she put on over the holidays,” said the insider of Jenner’s pre-breakup regimen. “Poor Corey has no idea, but she’ll make sure he leaves with a nice big payout that keeps him quiet.” Well, as long as Kris is coming up off those coins…do you think Corey will care much? Who do you think Kris will snatch up next now that she’s finding her old lady swag in the gym? Splash

See the original post:
Bye Corey! Kris Jenner Is Actively On The Prowl For A New Boo

They STILL Hatin’: Journalist Shares Racist Letter Sent To Her About Cam Newton

Journalist Posts Racist Letter About Cam Newton And Black People On Twitter Even weeks after the losing Super Bowl 50, there are STILL people mad at Cam Newton… Via HuffingtonPost Cam Newton received a lot of hate during his MVP season. Some of it was arguably a result of generational differences, but the racial factor certainly played a significant role as well. On Saturday, Newsday’s Jets beat writer Kimberly Martin shared some proof of that in the form a letter she received from a reader. The letter contained hateful, racist language about Cam Newton and black people in general. In the letter Martin posted to Twitter, slurs are tossed around a number of times along with horrible stereotypes and lazy comparisons. “…Do yourself a favor and stay away from them as much as possible.” #PostRacialAmerica pic.twitter.com/lb9jXDNYri — Kimberley A. Martin (@KMart_LI) February 20, 2016 Get off his d**k already. Damn. SMH. Image via Twitter/AP

See more here:
They STILL Hatin’: Journalist Shares Racist Letter Sent To Her About Cam Newton

Yo Gotti Lets You Know Exactly How To Make It Go Down In The DMs [Video]

If anyone knows, Yo Gotti knows what works in a DM. Here are a few pointers… YouTube / Music Choice

Read more:
Yo Gotti Lets You Know Exactly How To Make It Go Down In The DMs [Video]

Floyd Mayweather Takes His 19-Year-Old Bae To Sit Courtside With Jay & Bey…But What Do Her Parents Have To Say??

Floyd Mayweather Takes Rmarni Ellis To Sit Courtside Remember when we told you that Floyd Mayweather had found a bangin’ lil 19-year-old from a small town in England to add to his harem? Well young Rmarni has been living it up tremendously since hopping a private jet out of her hometown, and doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon. Floyd has reportedly jetted the little one from New York, to Las Vegas, and now to LA…all while treating her to lavish dinners, fancy gifts, courtside seats , and spins in his luxury rides in between. Rmarni apparently brought her bangin’ older sister along for the ride… And Floyd seems to be enjoying BOTH of their company very much: And they’re enjoying living it up American style — Despite the fact that Floyd has taken this young girl from a $9 hour job in a small town straight to private jets and courtside seats in a foreign country…her mother refuses to believe that she’s busting it open for Pretty Boy Floyd out of pure gratitude. She instead insists that Rmarni has a lil broke boyfriend back home that she’s much more concerned with… Via MailOnline : However, despite her all-expenses paid two-week trip with the boxing champion, Ramarni’s mother insists the pair are not romantically involved – and that her daughter already has a boyfriend. Mandy Ball said it is ‘daft’ to think her daughter is dating the 38-year-old boxer, appearing to back up claims that the New Look shop assistant is dating AA car mechanic Andre Brown, also 19. She said: ‘She’s only 19 and she’s got a boyfriend. I have spoken to her since she landed and she says she is having a whale of a time. ‘Floyd asked her if she wanted a holiday in America and why would she refuse? It’s the trip of a lifetime.’ Riiiiiiigggght. We’re sure Floyd is just taking this bangin’ lil exotical joint and her equally bad sister on an educational field trip across the country in his private jet just out of the goodness of his heart… Instagram

Here is the original post:
Floyd Mayweather Takes His 19-Year-Old Bae To Sit Courtside With Jay & Bey…But What Do Her Parents Have To Say??

On The Party Scene: Monica Hosts Prive For Owner Dishaun Stewart’s Birthday [Photos]

Monica Hosts Prive In Atlanta Last night, Monica hosted Prive in Atlanta for club owner Dishaun Stewart’s Birthday. The songstress rocked white jeans and a simple tank under a studded leather jacket while kicking it with friends and associates who all came out to support Dishaun’s big night. Peep more pics below: Prince Williams / ATLpics.net

Here is the original post:
On The Party Scene: Monica Hosts Prive For Owner Dishaun Stewart’s Birthday [Photos]