Tag Archives: Celebrity News

The Real MVP: Stabbed Pizza Delivery Man Does This Before Going To The Emergency Room

Stabbed Pizza Man Delivers Pizza While On His Way To Hospital A Louisville pizza delivery driver was stabbed and carjacked , but managed to drop off the pizzas before collapsing. Via WLKY : Willow Rouben, regional manager for Spinelli’s Pizzeria, said Josh Lewis, 25, left the restaurant’s location at 5th and Jefferson streets on his way to Norton Hospital. Police said Lewis was attacked when he arrived at the hospital around 2:45 p.m. “It’s surreal. I can’t believe it happened to him,” Rouben said. “As he was taking the pizzas out of his car and walking to deliver the pizza, he was stabbed in the back. Believe it or not, he got his pizzas delivered and collapsed in the ER.” Investigators said the suspect, described as a black man in his 40’s, jumped into Lewis’ black Jeep Cherokee and took off. Rouben said Lewis was rushed to nearby University Hospital and into surgery with a collapsed lung. “He was coherent. He’s just an amazing kid and we’re all praying for him. We haven’t stopped thinking about him,” Rouben said. Rouben said Lewis is a college student from Detroit, Michigan. She said he’s worked off and on for Spinelli’s for the last six months. “Safety is our main priority. We do credit cards after midnight so they’re not walking around with large sums of cash,” Rouben said. “He probably wasn’t. He had a minimum amount of cash on him.” Rouben said they’re currently working on a way to help Lewis and his family. “He’s just a sweetheart. He’s a sweet kid and we’re just so sad that this happened to him,” Rouben said. “Our hearts are broke. We just want him to be OK.” Not all heroes wear capes!!!!!

Go here to see the original:
The Real MVP: Stabbed Pizza Delivery Man Does This Before Going To The Emergency Room

Sophia Vergara thought Joe M. might be too much work – Hollywood TV

http://www.youtube.com/v/xA3zQfiGZkY?version=3&f=user_uploads&app=youtube_gdata

Click to Subscribe! – http://bit.ly/SubHTV Hollywood TV is your source for daily celebrity news and gossip! Sofia Vergara thought Joe Manganiello might be too much for her when he first asked…

Originally posted here:

Sophia Vergara thought Joe M. might be too much work – Hollywood TV

Diddy And Cassie Get NSFW & Naughty In New 3AM Fragrance Ad

Diddy And Cassie Get Steamy In New Fragrance Commercial Diddy and Cassie are putting their bae-ship on full display in the new advertisement for the latest fragrance from Sean John, called 3AM. Diddy has been teasing the fragrance release for the last week, repeatedly telling social media followers that “anything can happen after 3am.” Well apparently he wasn’t joking, because the commercial he shot with Cassie has just about everything going on in it — from what appears to be a passionate, glass-breaking argument that eventually turns into an even more passionate, clothes-ripping smash session — with little left to the imagination. As Diddy shared with Style.com : “The concept for the video represents one of the things that 3 a.m. is for me. It’s a very one-on-one time. It’s a time to have fun and push the envelope a little bit. It’s definitely an hour where you would find yourself with a young lady. Anything can happen at 3 a.m., and in the video, you see a fantasy that’s in my head of what happened that night.” Diddy plans to debut his new fragrance with a huge event at Macy’s Herald Square on Wednesday, but word on the street is, Macy’s already ruled the new ad “too racy” to run in their stores with the fragrance display. Diddy explained why he went with such a borderline-explicit visual to accompany his new scent: “I think if people hear about the video, they’re going to hear that it’s racy and provocative, but I also think they’re going to hear people say that it’s beautiful. That whole interaction has nothing to do with sex as much as it has to do with love. My concept is that love is the new sexy.” Everything is pretty quick and mostly implied. However there is a quick flash of Cassie’s goodies here and there…so we highly suggest NOT clicking on this if you’re at the office! Hit the flip to check out what 3AM looks like to Diddy. Style.com

Read the original:
Diddy And Cassie Get NSFW & Naughty In New 3AM Fragrance Ad

Things That Make You Go Aawwww: Cutest Baby Animals In Botswana!

See original here:
Things That Make You Go Aawwww: Cutest Baby Animals In Botswana!

Hilarious Memes We Can All Relate To

The Best Memes To Make You Laugh At Real Life Memes are one of the best things about the internet. Here are some of our favorites that we totally relate to.

Continue reading here:
Hilarious Memes We Can All Relate To

Taylor Schilling throws a little Kardashian shade – Hollywood TV

http://www.youtube.com/v/oCN7k6wLvQk?version=3&f=user_uploads&app=youtube_gdata

Click to Subscribe! – http://bit.ly/SubHTV Hollywood TV is your source for daily celebrity news and gossip! Taylor Schilling threw a little shade at Kim Kardashian in Elle Canda. The Orange…

Go here to read the rest:

Taylor Schilling throws a little Kardashian shade – Hollywood TV

All Hail King Bey! Yoncé Gives Three Teens Record Deals… The Next Destiny’s Child Or Nah?

Beyoncé Signs Three Teen Artists To Deals Totaling $1.5 Million You may recall video footage of the Bailey sisters which we posted. Well apparently Beyoncé was so taken with Chloe and Halle that she signed them!!! But that’s not all, she also signed another young talent. According to Page Six reports : Beyoncé has found a group of three aspiring singers and signed the teen crooners to contracts totaling $1.5 million. The superstar is asking a Manhattan judge to approve the five-year deals, a requirement because the girls are minors, The Post’s Julia Marsh reports. The first contract covers LA-based sisters Chloe Bailey, 17, and Halle Bailey, 15. Beyoncé’s manager came across a YouTube video of the duo belting out “Pretty Hurts,” a song from Beyoncé’s last album. The video has over 10 million views. Their father, Douglas, gushes in court papers, “We cannot think of a better person to help guide the girls,” adding his daughters “worship” Bey. Their $1 million contract provides for up to six albums over five years. It awards Beyoncé 15 percent of the sisters’ gross earnings. Beyoncé also signed a third singer, 14-year-old Sophie Beem of New York, to her Parkwood Entertainment company. Beem inked a $560,000 deal after she wowed Parkwood executives. Beem finished in the top 40 contestants on “The X Factor” in 2012. It should be interesting to see how these kids do but it seems like signing the Bailey sisters was a no-brainer. Those girls are something else! Hit the flip for video footage of all three girls. GettyImages/WENN

Read the rest here:
All Hail King Bey! Yoncé Gives Three Teens Record Deals… The Next Destiny’s Child Or Nah?

Adrien Broner Gets Handcuffed In Vegas For Rocking These…

Adrien Broner Handcuffed And Escorted Out Of Vegas Hotel Adrien Broner is just having run-in after run-in with the cops these days. This time, the boxer got charged up by security while trying to go to Tao Nightclub . All the trouble seems to have started over Adrien’s jeans and sneakers…via TMZ : Boxing champ Adrien Broner was handcuffed and detained by cops in Las Vegas Thursday night, but not arrested … and his people say it’s all because an “a**hole security guard” didn’t like the way he was dressed. People in Adrien’s camp tell TMZ Sports … the 3-time world champ and 7 members of his posse went to Tao nightclub in the Venetian and plunked down $11k for a table. They say the host took the money and let them in, so they took the escalator up to the club and then things went south. They say a security guard stopped them and said they had to leave because they weren’t dressed properly, claiming their jeans and shoes were a deal breaker. Adrien got pissed and said it was hip-hop night and Fabolous was performing, so they were not only dressed appropriately but others were wearing the same thing. The guard wasn’t moved and ordered them to leave. Adrien refused so the guard called the cops. Police came, cuffed Adrien and took him to a room. His people say police held the boxer for 20 minutes, let him go and then Adrien and his crew left the hotel. Check out the video … you hear Adrien say, “They’re mad ’cause I’m rich” … something that seems to be a theme when Broner meets cops. Hmmmm…this one sounds like it wasn’t really ALL his fault. If you plunked down $11k for a table, you probably wouldn’t leave either! TMZ / Instagram

Read more here:
Adrien Broner Gets Handcuffed In Vegas For Rocking These…

Is Floyd Mayweather About To Bust Suge Knight Out Of Jail?

Suge Knight’s Lawyer Says Floyd Mayweather May Post His Bail Suge Knight has been suffering a number of emergencies and medical issues since he entered jail after killing a man with his truck earlier this year. His sky-high bail amount caused him to actually pass out , since there is no way he’d ever be able pay on the sky high amount. Rumor has it that Floyd Mayweather may step in and save Suge from cooling his heels in the clink while he awaits trial. Via E! News : Suge Knight may be out of jail as early as this weekend if Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins his anticipated boxing match against Manny Pacquiao, his lawyer says. The 50-year-old Death Row Records co-founder has remained behind bars since he was arrested on Jan. 30 on suspicion of running over two men with his pickup truck. He re-entered a plea of not guilty on Thursday to charges of murder, attempted murder and hit and run over the incident, in which one man was killed and the second was injured. His bail was set at $10 million, reduced from $25 million, and his trial is set to begin in July. Matthew Fletcher, Knight’s attorney, said if Mayweather wins Saturday’s boxing match, he could cover his client’s bail, The Los Angeles Times and NBC Los Angeles reported on April 30. The boxing champion has not commented. Fletcher told the outlets he talked to Mayweather about the issue on Wednesday. “They’re good friends,” Fletcher was quoted as saying. “Suge said, ‘Man, I was really going to pull for him to win, but now I’m going to have to pray for him to win.’” This one sounds a bit off…he is “Money” Mayweather after all. We wouldn’t think he’d need to hinge his ability to bail his good friend out of jail on Saturday’s fight. Doesn’t he carry about half that amount in cash in his backpack at all times anyway?? Well as it turns out, the miracle bail was a bunch of wishful thinking. As TMZ reports: TMZ Sports just got off the phone with one of Floyd’s most trusted members of his TMT crew — who tells us Suge’s lawyer was just plain wrong when he told media outlets there was a plan in place for Floyd to fork over the money. We’re told Floyd and Suge were close in the past — but they haven’t been in contact in several years. Well…maybe Suge can hope Floyd has a change of heart?

See more here:
Is Floyd Mayweather About To Bust Suge Knight Out Of Jail?

Wiz Khalifa “Good For Us” Music Video [Video]

Ok…

See the rest here:
Wiz Khalifa “Good For Us” Music Video [Video]