Sounds pretentious – because it is… Naomi Campbell long, luxurious, nipple…..or really her full tit – pulled out of her shirt – leaving a Madonna Party and the only thing it is missing is an angry Naomi Campbell having some kind of rich bratty model tantrum, either throwing things, or punching things, as she’s been known to do.. YOu see, I like my models to have massive fucking egos, at least at the Naomi Campbell level of models, and I like seeing them assert yourself… I’m so used to Instagram models pulling the same kind of shit, and it’s just not as cute, luxurious or warranted as this…even if the self absorbed instagram model thinks it is… Point of the story is…hot nipple.. TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS CLICK HERE The post Naomi Campbell’s Nipple at Madonna’s Party of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather .
Erica Mena has been a little off since Shad Moss gave her the walking papers. She came back on snapchat… And doesn’t look too stable in this rant about Bow chopping down her homegirl.
Colorado Man Living In Homeless Shelter Wins $500,000 Lottery A 60-year-old homeless man who has been staying at a Colorado shelter for more than four years is now a $500,000 lottery winner according to Yahoo reports: Michael Engfors, of Aspen, Colo., purchased a $10 scratch-off lottery ticket at a local grocery story in Aspen last week, according to a spokesman for the Aspen Homeless Shelter. Engfors, who does occasional construction work, purchased the ticket on his own but had the shelter’s director, Dr. Vince Savage, drive him to the lottery office on Monday to collect his prize. Kelly Tabor, a spokeswoman for the Colorado Lottery, confirms that a man named Michael E. claimed the $500,000 grand prize on Monday. She said Engfors won the last of three grand prizes on the “Eternal Splendor” scratch-off lottery game. The odds of winning one of the top prizes was one in 840,000, according to Tabor. “We cut him a check and he was on his way,” Tabor told ABC News, adding that Engfors took home $355,000 after taxes. Engfors, who could not be reached for comment by ABC News, plays the lottery occasionally, usually buying $1 tickets, according to the Aspen Homeless Shelter. “He plans to find a place to live, and wants to re-connect with his daughter who he hasn’t seen in over 20 years,” said a shelter spokesperson. We hope this man takes care of himself and reconnects with with his daughter soon!
We have an update on #BabySeewald. And the update is this: He’s totally adorable!!!! Jessa (Duggar) Seewald shared a new photo of little Spurgeon on her Instagram account Wednesday night, showing off both the child’s adorable face and also his new clothes. Well, his new old clothes, to be accurate. “We’re loving all the cute hand-me-down outfits from Israel,” Jessa wrote as a caption to this image, adding: “Little overalls are so adorable on baby boys!” The Duggars may often court controversy, but there’s nothing at all controversial about that statement. It’s a simple fact. Israel, of course, is the son of Jessa’s sister, Jill (Duggar) Dillard. We’ll be hearing a lot more from these two siblings and seeing plenty more of them when TLC airs a three-part documentary about Jessa and Jill later this month. The spinoff is allegedly tearing this famous family apart. Jessa husband Ben Seewald have been taking full advantage of social media to gush over Spurgeon , who was born on November 5. “This Thanksgiving, one of the things we are grateful for is our precious little son, Spurgeon Elliot,” the couple wrote in a post titled “Happy Thanksgiving” a few weeks ago. They described the child as “a Blessing from the Lord” at the time. Look for TLC to debut the special Jill & Jessa: Counting On this Sunday at 8/7c. Will you be tuning in to see how the sisters’ lives have been impacted ever since Josh Duggar came out and admitted he molested them as children? View Slideshow: Jessa Duggar Baby Photos: Welcome #BabySeewald!
Woe is Blac Chyna. Life at Kylie Jenner‘s mansion is so good, even Tyga’s son King is hooked on it at the tender age of three. King’s mother is NOT happy, however. Not just because she shares custody with a dude she hates and he’s dating a teenager, although that’s been more than enough to set her off. King is starting to act out, and she blames his new environment. Case in point? The majorly epic tantrum he threw the other night at Blac’s place. Let’s just say that despite being an all-star stripper and social media phenom in her own right, Blac’s digs cannot match the opulence of Kylie’s. The kid knows it, too. “Blac tried putting King to bed at her house,” says an insider, “and he threw the biggest tantrum [ever]. He was crying and didn’t want to sleep.” “He said ‘I don’t like my room here, I want my room at Kylie’s!’” Allegedly. Following this obviously jarring quote from her son, “Blac was stuck. ” “She was completely still for at least three minutes and started crying. She let King play because she needed to grasp what he just said.” After that, the source adds, “She calmed down, texted Tyga and told him that she never ever wants King inside Kylie’s house again!” Oooh, the plot thickens. View Slideshow: Kylie Jenner & Tyga Photos: The Way They Were Clearly, if this is even half true, the transition has to be confusing for a toddler, given that “King lives in the lap of luxury at Kylie’s mansion.” “His room there is a child’s paradise.” “It’s filled with toys, coloring books, his remote control cars, the works. You could leave King in there for hours and he’d be just as happy as can be.” So wait … Kylie and Tyga would leave him in there unsupervised for hours and go do their pervy thing? How is that not the main story here? In any case, this marks the latest twist in the Blac vs. Kyga circus, and comes on the heels of wild rumors that Tyga is trying to win Chyna back . Kylie, for her part, is believed by some in her inner circle to have only gotten back with Tyga to stick it to Blac because she’s jealous of her rival. When the controversial couple recently broke up, Blac had a shade-throwing field day online (not her first, but perhaps her boldest) in response. Now that she’s effectively holding their son hostage, it’ll be interesting to see how T-Raww responds, and what selfies Kylie posts . #Instafight View Slideshow: Kylie Jenner vs. Blac Chyna Feud: A Brief History of Shade!
A day after Blake Shelton playfully bit Gwen Stefani’s arm, a new report says the country singer grabbed hold of a very different body part on his famous girlfriend during a recent night out. E! News has obtained and shared photos of the couple enjoying a double-date at Casa Vega Mexican restaurant in Studio City, California from Tuesday night. And, based on this Shelton and Stefani image , along with an eyewitness account, it’s clear the singers could not keep their hands off each other. “They were there with another couple and were waiting for valet for about five minutes,” an insider says. “He kissed her twice and was pretty much grabbing her butt as he did.” Whoa there! Okay then! The source also adds that while they waited for a table, “he was square dancing to amuse the group, and Gwen joined in for a bit, too.” Shelton recently admitted he is thankful for Stefani , as these two continues to take their relationship more and more public. “They were sitting at the bar and were very affectionate during dinner,” a second source notes. “He had his arm around her, [and] they had margaritas. After dinner they left together and went to her house.” Whoa there again! We don’t even want to know what they did at her house. Although, let’s face it, we sort of do. View Slideshow: 25 Most Shocking Hollywood Divorces
Kim Kardashian West Eager To Lose Pregnancy Pounds Kim Kardashian West and her son Saint are home (well at Kris Jenner’s for the time being) from the hospital, but don’t expect tons of appearances just yet… According to NY Daily News Confidenti@al : Kim Kardashian has left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where she gave birth to baby boy Saint West — but don’t expect to see her ample assets again for a long time, a source tells Confidenti@l. “She will not be showing herself until she’s in tip top shape,” a source tells us. “She went to (mom) Kris (Jenner’s house). She’s there with Kanye and North. And why would she leave? She has everything she needs there, so she won’t be showing her face.” In 2013, Kim waited six months before revealing her postbaby bod in a white bikini on the December issue of Us Weekly. The headline read: “My body is back! No gimmicks, no surgery!” Our insider adds that Kim’s diet and exercise plan will be even more “intense” this time around, confirming that her new nursery, bedroom and closets — temporarily transformed from bedrooms for Kim and hubby Kanye West — have been set up for months already and that Kris made sure her daughter arrived home to her own, separate full staff. “Kim is so hands-on, but also has nurses and baby nurses around the clock. They were waiting for her at the house even when she was in the hospital,” adds our source, who says that in six weeks, Kim will begin a rigorous workout routine and diet. Our source dishes that Kardashian has a personal chef at the house just for her. She will also have a trainer come daily once she can do strenuous exercise. So we’re looking at a potentially Kim-free December and January? Wow. However will the world continue to turn? Just kidding. Nesting is what it’s all about. We hope Kim is serious about taking some time away from the spotlight to nurture her newborn and spend more precious moments with Nori and Yeezy. As for the baby weight stuff — we feel for her. The average woman isn’t expected to bounce back so fast but celebs and especially Kim expectations are high. Hit the flip to find out which Kardashian found the newest West’s name funny? AKM-GSI
Kim Kardashian West Eager To Lose Pregnancy Pounds Kim Kardashian West and her son Saint are home (well at Kris Jenner’s for the time being) from the hospital, but don’t expect tons of appearances just yet… According to NY Daily News Confidenti@al : Kim Kardashian has left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where she gave birth to baby boy Saint West — but don’t expect to see her ample assets again for a long time, a source tells Confidenti@l. “She will not be showing herself until she’s in tip top shape,” a source tells us. “She went to (mom) Kris (Jenner’s house). She’s there with Kanye and North. And why would she leave? She has everything she needs there, so she won’t be showing her face.” In 2013, Kim waited six months before revealing her postbaby bod in a white bikini on the December issue of Us Weekly. The headline read: “My body is back! No gimmicks, no surgery!” Our insider adds that Kim’s diet and exercise plan will be even more “intense” this time around, confirming that her new nursery, bedroom and closets — temporarily transformed from bedrooms for Kim and hubby Kanye West — have been set up for months already and that Kris made sure her daughter arrived home to her own, separate full staff. “Kim is so hands-on, but also has nurses and baby nurses around the clock. They were waiting for her at the house even when she was in the hospital,” adds our source, who says that in six weeks, Kim will begin a rigorous workout routine and diet. Our source dishes that Kardashian has a personal chef at the house just for her. She will also have a trainer come daily once she can do strenuous exercise. So we’re looking at a potentially Kim-free December and January? Wow. However will the world continue to turn? Just kidding. Nesting is what it’s all about. We hope Kim is serious about taking some time away from the spotlight to nurture her newborn and spend more precious moments with Nori and Yeezy. As for the baby weight stuff — we feel for her. The average woman isn’t expected to bounce back so fast but celebs and especially Kim expectations are high. Hit the flip to find out which Kardashian found the newest West’s name funny? AKM-GSI
Aroldis Chapman Accused Of Choking His Girlfriend A baseball star has been accused of choking his baby’s mother and firing off a gun 8 times within their garage. However, with little to no cooperation from the victim, it’s not looking like charges will be filed… Via People : Cincinnati Reds All-Star pitcher Aroldis Chapman allegedly shoved and choked his girlfriend and then went into the garage of his Davie, Florida, home alone and fired eight rounds with a handgun into a concrete wall, according to a police report obtained by PEOPLE. The alleged incident occurred on Oct. 30 but was first reported on Monday in a Yahoo Sports report. The report states that Chapman, 27, “was involved in a physical altercation with his girlfriend… over information she obtained from his cellphone.” According to the report, Chapman’s girlfriend told cops that he ” ‘choked’ her by placing his hands around her neck, but did not prevent her from breathing at any time.” She also allegedly told them that he pushed her up against a wall and caused her to fall to the floor. Chapman allegedly admitted to cops that during the argument, he left the house and got into the passenger seat of his Land Rover, where he punched the side window with his left hand – his pitching hand – causing a laceration. After that, Chapman allegedly told cops, he locked himself in his garage alone and shot several rounds inside. Police recovered eight shell casings. But once cops needed to press charges, Chapman’s girlfriend changed her tune… No arrests were made in the incident. Investigator Mark Brent wrote: “Due to conflicting stories, lack of cooperation by the victim and witnesses, no physical injuries, and the fact that Mr. Chapman fired his gun in a closed garage with no one present, there is insufficient evidence to charge him with a crime.” Chapman’s girlfriend, who is the mother of his infant child, left the house with police still there, the report states. When Brent asked the girlfriend’s brother to pass along his telephone number, the brother allegedly told Brent that she probably wouldn’t call him, the report states. Interesting. Apparently the MLB is still looking into this one. No word yet on what plans, if any, they have to discipline one of their all-star players over this incident… Getty
Aroldis Chapman Accused Of Choking His Girlfriend A baseball star has been accused of choking his baby’s mother and firing off a gun 8 times within their garage. However, with little to no cooperation from the victim, it’s not looking like charges will be filed… Via People : Cincinnati Reds All-Star pitcher Aroldis Chapman allegedly shoved and choked his girlfriend and then went into the garage of his Davie, Florida, home alone and fired eight rounds with a handgun into a concrete wall, according to a police report obtained by PEOPLE. The alleged incident occurred on Oct. 30 but was first reported on Monday in a Yahoo Sports report. The report states that Chapman, 27, “was involved in a physical altercation with his girlfriend… over information she obtained from his cellphone.” According to the report, Chapman’s girlfriend told cops that he ” ‘choked’ her by placing his hands around her neck, but did not prevent her from breathing at any time.” She also allegedly told them that he pushed her up against a wall and caused her to fall to the floor. Chapman allegedly admitted to cops that during the argument, he left the house and got into the passenger seat of his Land Rover, where he punched the side window with his left hand – his pitching hand – causing a laceration. After that, Chapman allegedly told cops, he locked himself in his garage alone and shot several rounds inside. Police recovered eight shell casings. But once cops needed to press charges, Chapman’s girlfriend changed her tune… No arrests were made in the incident. Investigator Mark Brent wrote: “Due to conflicting stories, lack of cooperation by the victim and witnesses, no physical injuries, and the fact that Mr. Chapman fired his gun in a closed garage with no one present, there is insufficient evidence to charge him with a crime.” Chapman’s girlfriend, who is the mother of his infant child, left the house with police still there, the report states. When Brent asked the girlfriend’s brother to pass along his telephone number, the brother allegedly told Brent that she probably wouldn’t call him, the report states. Interesting. Apparently the MLB is still looking into this one. No word yet on what plans, if any, they have to discipline one of their all-star players over this incident… Getty