Sydney Sweeney is kinda hot…. She’s from Everything Sucks!. The Handmaid’s Tale. Also in Sharp Objects…. She’s got big titties…and she’s now brought that to instagram to do what people her age are doing to market themselves…showing off their bodies the way Jesus wants them to…otherwise why bother having a hot young body… JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES! The post Sydney Sweeney Potential Pussy Flash of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepFather.com .
Source: Scott Dudelson / Getty He Continues His Campaign Amidst Label Drama Speculation Lil Uzi Vert is making a comeback. The goth, emo, rainbow-dreaded darling of the trap generation previously said that he was retiring from music back in January for unknown reasons. Now it seems Uzi has changed his mind with the epic “Free Uzi.” The nearly three minute song is filled with clever bars from Uzi, and he even alludes to some real life troubles (apparently he owes $3 million in taxes!). You can watch his music video for the song, which pulls from G Herbo ‘s “Gangway” beat, below. The “Free Uzi” title is probably in reference to his alleged beef with label heads DJ Drama and Don Cannon . The two signed Uzi to their Generation Now imprint on Atlantic Records before Uzi started blowing up. Generation Now is allegedly preventing Uzi from releasing his next album Eternal Atake. Although, DJ Drama assured fans in an Instagram comment that “Uzi should put EA out tomorrow or any day he wants. He has me & Cannon’s total support and blessings to drop it.” Meanwhile, Uzi seems to have aligned himself with Roc Nation management in the midst of the confusion. With his “Free Uzi” campaign, this could be the beginning of a big transition. The song isn’t listed on most streaming sites, and Atlantic released a statement to Pitchfork saying, “The record that was released today is a leak. Not official.” As of Friday morning, the track can only be found on YouTube and SoundCloud , and Uzi has posted clips on his Instagram page . Could this be an act of resistance? Guess the Uziverse will have to wait and find out.
Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join! Source: Joe Raedle / Getty Starting May 1st, smoking will be banned from Disneyland, Walt Disney World and other theme parks. All designated smoking areas will be removed, prompting smokers and vapers to indulge in their habit outside the park entrances at Disney resort hotels. Other new policies include limiting stroller sizes to 31-inches by 52-inches and stopping guests from bringing “loose and dry ice” into the parks. Reusable ice packs are allowed, and cups of ice are available at no charge in other locations. Disney is expecting a visitor surge this summer, thanks to the debut of its Galaxy’s Edge attractions, which opens May 31 at Disneyland and August 29 at Walt Disney World. Source: Deadline
Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join! Source: Jim Bennett / Getty The #SurvivingCardiB hashtag is still alive and well despite the rapper issuing an apology for her actions Tuesday. It’s prompted her husband and other folks to come to her defense and that includes rapper Rick Ross. Rozay faced controversy back in 2013 after alluding to drugging and sleeping with women on Rocko’s “U.O.E.N.O.” Source: SUZANNE CORDEIRO / Getty He hoped on Snapchat to applaud Cardi B for evolving into a changed woman before reflecting on his own mishaps. See Also: #SurvivingCardiB is Trending After She Claims She Drugged & Robbed Men “Leave Cardi B alone and the reason I tell you that is in a lot of circumstances, that’s what come with that lifestyle. She never hid that,” he said.”My circumstances and my incidents where I did lose a seven-figure deal with Reebok and I took that to the chin.” Ross went on to say he needed realize his self-worth and reject that lifestyle he was promoting in that song. “The parties I attended at the time, where I’m from, that was the lifestyle,” he said. “When you look at the reaction when I perform that record, that was the most popular line to a lot of [expletive] and that’s who I wrote that for. I wrote that for [expletive] that live that lifestyle.” See Also: Cardi B Suing Bloggers Over Prostitution, Drug, And STD Claims: Report At the end of the clip, he circled back to Cardi B saying, “If you stole a car in the past, that don’t mean you shouldn’t get money in the future. As long as you change your ways and we all know Cardi B focused on the money now and she is a leader. That’s how I feel,” he said. “Let’s move forward, stop digging up three-year-old [expletive].” Do you agree? You can check out Rozay’s full remarks below.
For children, birthday parties are supposed to be fun, innocent and filled with cake and balloons. But one lawsuit alleges that the Chicago Police ruined that moment for one African-American 4-year-old boy when they raided the wrong apartment and pointed guns at the stunned partygoers. According to the Chicago Tribune , the incident took place on Feb. 10 when more than a dozen CPD officers stormed into Stephanie Bures’ South Side home using excessive force and repeatedly shouting the f-word at the party, a federal lawsuit alleges. Apparently, the police were targeting a suspect they believed was in possession of the drug ecstasy, but they obtained an old address for him. Instead of finding their suspect, they found a crowd of 15 surrounding a birthday cake. Bures claims that her son was traumatized as were the other children and adults when the police barged into her home, without knocking and without providing proof of a warrant. She told CBS Chicago that she was handcuffed for repeatedly asking what was going on. “They manhandled me it took two officers to get the cuffs on me,” she said. Adding, “I wanted to know why were they there. Who are you? Show us a search warrant. “I asked for a search warrant, I guess, one too many times. And [the officer] was like, ‘Arrest her.’” Bures’ 7-year-old daughter, who once trusted the police, in that moment feared that the police were going to shoot her and her little brother. “To hear her say that, to worry about her or her brother getting shot by someone that is supposed to protect and serve them, it’s terrifying,” her mother said in a press conference on Monday. “It’s horrible.” Bures’ attorney, Al Hofeld Jr., told CBS Chicago that the suspect hadn’t lived at the address in five years and that this type of behavior only worsens the community’s mistrust of the police even more. “As long as they continue to do that, there will never be trust between citizens and the Chicago Police Department,” Hofeld stressed. Adding, that had the CPD took the time to do their research homework, this incident never would have happened. “My law firm took 30 seconds to do a person search and came up with [the suspect’s] most current address, which is on 83rd street nowhere near the property.” The Tribune reported that in addition to raiding the wrong home, the lawsuit also accuses CPD officers of “handcuffing several adults in front of the children even though no one disobeyed orders, ransacking the family’s home, taking hinges off the doors, prying open wall panels, flipping mattresses, throwing a TV to the floor, dousing the presents with hydrogen peroxide and pouring vodka over clothes.” CPD officials have yet to release a public statement about the lawsuit. Now, this isn’t the first time CPD has faced a lawsuit brought for raiding the wrong home. As the Tribune pointed out, just last June, the city settled for $2.5 million with the family of a 3-year-old girl who suffered post-traumatic stress disorder after an officer pointed a gun at her chest when raiding the wrong address. RELATED NEWS: California Police Arrest Mother’s Boyfriend For Death Of 9-Year-Old Girl Found In Duffle Bag All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett Baltimore Police Claim Husband Who Said Panhandler Stabbed And Killed His Wife Staged The Attack With His Daughter [ione_media_gallery src=”https://hellobeautiful.com” id=”2805741″ overlay=”true”]
Source: Splash / Splash News The guilty pleas continue to come in for those caught up in the federal racketeering case involving Brooklyn rapper Tekashi69. This time it’s his former manager, Kifano “Shotti” Jordan , who on Thursday (March 28) pleaded guilty to a pair of weapons charges. Back in January, Tekashi (born Daniel Hernandez) pleaded guilty to 9 federal charges as part of a plea deal , and he’s been singing ever since. As for Shotti, he was facing at least 50 years in the bing if he went to trial. Instead, he’s looking at 15 years behind bars. Per Vulture : During Jordan’s plea proceeding today, he admitted to “using and possessing a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence” and “discharging a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence,” according to the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office. The two charges relate to two incidents last year, an April 3 assault in Manhattan, and a shooting in Brooklyn on April 21, prosecutors said. “Today, Kifano Jordan admitted in open court to committing multiple acts of violence in furtherance of the Nine Trey enterprise,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said in a statement. “This conduct is simply intolerable.” For the first count, there is a mandatory minimum sentence of five years in federal lockup. For the second count, the minimum is ten years behind bars. From the comments of Shotti’s lawyers, the feds had him dead to rights. “Had he gone to trial, he would have probably received a mandatory 50-year sentence,” Lichtman told Vulture . “To be able to get out of it with the 15-year sentence — what the plea agreement calls for — we made the best of a bad situation.” Don’t mess with the Feds, periodt. — Photo: Splash News
Source: Steve Granitz / Getty Avengers: End Game is probably the most highly-anticipated movie of all time, so yeah, we’re here grasping at straws trying to find out any information possible before the movie comes out next month. With that being said, today’s Avengers teasers have been brought to you by none other than Chris Evans –the guy who plays Captain America, for the 3 people on earth who already didn’t know–who just did an interview with The Hollywood Reporter . View this post on Instagram #Avengers fans, assemble: Chris Evans breaks down his favorite #CaptainAmerica fight scene. A post shared by Hollywood Reporter (@hollywoodreporter) on Mar 28, 2019 at 11:57am PDT For anybody who has ever seen any interviews with an Avengers cast member, you know that they really can’t talk about ANYTHING that actually happens in the films. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is one of the most secretive organizations in all of the entertainment world, so we just take what we can get from the few cast slip-ups that come with each press cycle. Now, unfortunately for us, Chris Evans didn’t exactly slip up and give any actual info about End Game’s plot or anything like that–but he did give us some insight into the tone of the movie. Here’s what he said about the film to THR after watching a snippet: “It’s a good one. It’s a real good one,” said Chris, admitting that he’s already seen the first hour of the movie. “This one’s really good. I choked up like three times.” To the naked eye, that quote might not seem like anything too serious–but reading between the lines can be very telling. Though the Avengers films have had some heart-wrenching moments in the past that don’t involve a character dying, it’s a pretty safe bet that any moment causing Captain America himself to choke up would be pretty heavy. So what could he be talking about that’s worthy of choking up over? Him and Tony Stark finally reuniting? His character’s last scene ever? To be fair, most of our mind’s our tainted because of this Chris Evans tweet from back in October, where he pretty much implied that the end is VERY near for him. I mean, we already knew that his contract was up after End Game, but let’s face it, this just has us all expecting the worst. Officially wrapped on Avengers 4. It was an emotional day to say the least. Playing this role over the last 8 years has been an honor. To everyone in front of the camera, behind the camera, and in the audience, thank you for the memories! Eternally grateful. — Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) October 4, 2018 So what has Chris Evans all choked up?! Well, we have no idea. Since it’s pretty much confirmed that this is Captain America’s last film in the MCU, Chris could be emotional over the little things, for all we know–but we probably will be, too. 28 more days until Avengers: End Game , but until then, we’ll continue jumping to conclusions.
Lady Gaga has maintained a rather stoic poker face ever since ending her engagement to Christian Carino . The singer broke up with her fiance about a month ago, but has not said a word about the split in public and has not revealed the reason why she never made it down the aisle with Carino. We may now have the answer, however. According to the new issue of Us Weekly, there was no cheating on either side. There was nothing especially salacious or sordid at all, in fact. Simply put, an insider tells this tabloid: “ Chris didn’t treat Gaga very well toward the end of their [two-year] relationship.” This same source says that the artist there “really leaned on” actor and close friend Jeremy Renner “in the weeks after it ended,” although this relationship never turned romantic. A second source also spoke to Us Weekly and confirmed that “Gaga was the one who broke things off” with the talent agent. “He was jealous,” this insider explains. “He was trying to find her all the time and texted her a lot. Her friends didn’t like him either.” Sounds sort of like most of our relationships in high school, you know?!? Gaga has been spending a ton of time ever since this break-up with Renner, sparking the aforementioned rumors of a romance between these superstars. As we’re sure you’re also aware, Gaga has also been linked to Bradley Cooper, her co-star in the wildly overrated film A Star is Born. Many people out there simply can’t comprehend the chemistry between Cooper and Gaga unless the two have been boning ever since they shot this terrible movie. The chatter over Cooper and Gaga only grew more intense after they performed the smash hit single “Shallow” on stage at the 2019 Academy Awards. There’s no way these two could look at each other that way without being in love, right?!? Wrong, Cooper and Gaga have insited. “They both find the relationship rumors funny,” Hollywood Life previously wrote, adding: “Both Gaga and Bradley Cooper find it sweet and laughable at the same time that fans are saying they will get married someday, especially since Gaga announced the end of her engagement this week.” Truth is, all this talk is really just a compliment to Gaga’s acting skills, which were the only positive takeaway from A Star is Born. Seriously, the should have been a Lifetime Movie of the Week. It was so lame and cliche-filled and predictable. But anyway: Shallow is a great song! Watch the performance here: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Sing “Shallow,” Get All of America Pregnant
Earlier this year, Beth Chapman revealed her new wig — a symbol of her fight for her life against cancer. The Dog The Bounty Hunter star and wife of the man himself beat cancer once, but her odds are not considered very good right now. In a new interview, her husband reveals that she has a plan to spend the rest of her life working by his side. In a tearful interview with DailyMailTV , Duane “Dog The Bounty Hunter” Chapman explains how the love of his life is preparing to die. “She has told me repeatedly,” Chapman reveals. “That if these are her last days on earth she wants to spend every moment with me.” He adds that she wants to spend those days “on the hunt.” That is, in pursuit of fugitives. Beth wants to spend her time “living life to the fullest.” “And,” Chapman adds. “Enjoying the time we have left together.” “The best part of my job,” Chapman says. “Is having her by my side on every journey.” Of course. “I can’t imagine a day without her,” he confesses. That is so heartbreaking. “And,” he continues. “Think deep down inside she is always concerned for my safety.” Chapman explains that Beth has these concerns “because she wants the security of knowing I come home to her every night.” “If this were me,” Chapman confesses, speaking of how he would act if he had cancer. “I would be a big sissy.” By context, it is clear that he does not mean that term in a perjorative manner towards any group of people. “But,” he says proudly. “Not Beth.” Speaking of is wife, Chapman says: “She is still hitting the ground running with me.” “Beth is determined cancer won’t slow her down,” he praises. “In fact,” Chapman notes. “I am so amazed by Beth’s strength and positive attitude.” “My baby has cancer,” Chapman laments. But he once again praises her strength and resolve, adding: “and she is fighting like hell.” Chapman himself, despite his tough guy image, is unafraid to admit that this situation has him in real emotional distress. “I have cried a lot over this,” he confesses. Chapman explains that he is terrified of the worst “because Beth is my everything.” “Despite all of the obstacles I have overcome,” Chapman expresses. “This is by far the biggest test of my life.” “And mark my words,” he vows. “I will not let her die.” “She is my rock and my bodyguard,” Chapman says, heaping further praises upon his wife. He concludes by vowing: “I will do everything I can to keep her here.” While we can all hope for the best, we know that sometimes, everything you can isn’t enough to change things. It doesn’t matter you may think of the Chapmans as people or of the archaic laws that still allow bounty hunting. This isn’t about their job or their controversies or politics. This is about Beth’s life. At present, doctors say that she has about a 50% chance of survival against the throat cancer that returned last year. We wish her a full recovery and we hope that she goes into remission sooner rather than later. View Slideshow: Celebrities Who Beat Cancer