The best thing to do in January is stay home and stream some skin-filled flicks, and this week we’ve got six more skinsational selections for you!… read more
Source: South_agency / Getty The Oldest Is Being Charged As An Adult A Mississippi mom was found drenched in blood in her front yard on Friday, and authorities are linking the scene to her 12 and 14-year-old daughters. According WLBT , Erica Hall was pronounced dead at Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center. Coroner Jones said Hall was repeatedly stabbed in her upper torso and back, and she also suffered a gunshot wound to the chest. Relatives believe Hall was stabbed inside her mobile home before she staggered outside to take her final breaths in the front yard. They suspect her two daughters, Amariyona and her younger sister, were responsible. “The girls, when I drove up, they were like ‘Tee Tee we didn’t do this,’” said Robin Coney, Hall’s aunt. “And I was like ‘OK, if y’all didn’t do it, where were y’all when the people that was doing it did it?’” Family members say a big argument occurred between Hall and her daughters on Friday night at their home. “It was her gun. It was in her car,” said Coney. “So they had got it out. So I guess when they were doing all that to her, she was probably trying to get to her gun to fight for her life.” Pike County Sheriff Kenny Cotton said in the Enterprise-Journal that the fight was probably due to Hall punishing her daughters earlier that week. Sources say that the girls tried to run Hall over with the family car that week and she put her daughters on punishment. They possibly retaliated with a brutal attack on their mother on Friday. “I can’t imagine what’s going on inside their minds to process that,” Cotton said. “A mom is a mom no matter what.” After Hall was attacked, Coney said the girls walked around asking neighbors for a ride to McComb because their grandmother had just died. The family across the street wanted to speak to their mom first, but they got no answer when they called. Amariyona and her younger sister then reportedly went to the home of other relatives farther down the road. That’s when Coney said Hall’s younger sister, Ebony went to Hall’s place and found her lying on her back near the driver’s side of her car. Amariyona, 14, is being charged as an adult with murder and she’s being held in the Pike County Jail on a $150,000 bond. Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for January 22. Meanwhile, the 12-year-old, who’s name and charges won’t be released because of youth court proceedings, is being held in the Adams County Detention Center.
Source: Paras Griffin/Getty Images for BET/Shahar Azran/WireImage/Jerod Harris / Getty The Clubhouse Podcast Talks ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ Surviving R. Kelly is still a topic trending on social media after this weekend’s emotionally draining documentary series chronicling the R&B singers sick and sordid history of *allegedly* sexually abusing young girls and women. Two contributors to the doc, Jamilah Lemieux and Touré, sat down with Mouse Jones of The Clubhouse Podcast (formerly He-Man Woman Haters Club), to talk about the aftermath and polarizing reactions. On this very special episode @Mouse_Jones sits down with @JamilahLemieux and @Toure to discuss the recent R. Kelly documentary and the aftermath that has ensued from the series. https://t.co/sKW8aZtye0 #TeamLSN @LSNpodcasts #TheClubhouse pic.twitter.com/MDVkCW8hEn — The ClubHouse (@clubhousepod_) January 9, 2019 You can hear the conversation in its entirety HERE .
24-year-old Larry Woodruffe has been charged with capital murder in the Dec. 30 shooting death of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes . He was charged Tuesday after deputies said corroborating evidence of his involvement was confirmed. He remains in the Harris County Jail on a drug possession charge. He’s being held on a $100,000 bond for that charge but more than likely will remain in jail without bond for the capital murder charge. Eric Black Jr. , 20 was charged on Sunday with capital murder for his role in the shooting death of Barnes, who was sitting in a car with her mother when someone opened fire into her family’s car with her mother and there sisters also inside. Woodruffe was previously sentenced to two years in prison for assaulting a family member and in 2017, he was released under mandatory supervision and by November of that yea, he was charged with being a felon in possession of a gun. According to court records, Woodruffe pled guilty to a lesser charge in the weapons case and was sentenced to nine months in county jail. RELATED: Hundreds Say Goodbye To Jazmine Barnes At Her Funeral [WATCH] RELATED: Jazmine Barnes Suspect: “Fight At Club Led To ‘Mistaken Identity’ Shooting” IMAGE CREDIT: KPRC2
Source: photo: WENN At the conclusion of the Surviving R. Kelly docuseries —actually after episode 1—many were asking, “How is he not in jail?” Those hoping the R&B crooner and alleged sexual abuser get his proper comeuppance have gotten new hope since he is now officially under criminal investigation in Georgia. According to TMZ , the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office has opened an investigation into the allegations that were made against the singer in the documentary. Via first-hand accounts, multiple women detailed being held by Kelly in horrifying conditions in his Georgia home. Investigators have reportedly reached out to several of the survivors, including Asante McGee, a woman who per her account had enough and managed to leave Kelly’s clutches. In the documentary, McGee returns to the now vacant home and the experience is traumatic, to say the least. Joycelyn Savage’s family has also been contacted. Also, word is that Chicago will also begin investigating. Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx expected to hold a news conference later today about allegations against R. Kelly, her office says … https://t.co/K8Gblfmv4E — WBBM Newsradio (@WBBMNewsradio) January 8, 2019 Here’s hoping that justice is finally served—sooner than later. — Photo: WENN.com
Source: Scott Legato / Getty R. Kelly Under Criminal Investigation In Fulton County Surviving R. Kelly dominated the news and social media conversation this past weekend and a LOT of bozos, losers, apologists, and ashy types out to cape for Robert and shame the victims. Well, let it be known that airing out Robert’s disgusting decades of behavior wasn’t in vain. Not in the least bit. According to TMZ, Fulton County District Attorney’s Office has opened an investigation into sexual abuse claims made by one of the women who managed to escape R. Kelly’s clutches. Sources close to the situation say this new look into R. Kelly’s alleged crimes is directly influenced by doc. Police are reaching out to numerous women who have horror stories about the R&B singer and it is confirmed that they have already spoken to escaped Kelly’ victim Asante McGee. Joceyln Savage’s family is also cooperating with the police. It is said that after Surviving aired, detectives received an overwhelming amount of phone calls with pertinent information. We hope to GOD that something comes of this.
They say that love happens when you least expect it, and that was definitely the case for Jessica Share who recently met her daughter’s biological father and ended up falling in love with him. Share and Aaron Long have been dating for a little over a year now, but their genetics were introduced nearly 13 years ago when Jessica chose him as her sperm donor back in 2005. GMA reports, Long was a sperm donor in the mid-90s, and in 2005, Share selected his sperm to have her daughter with her female partner in Ohio, saying she was initially attracted to his sperm donor profile. Share and her wife split up a couple of years ago, and at around the same time she says her daughter started poking around on the DNA testing site 23 and Me. There, Alice connected with her biological father, who soon began talking to her mother. After Share and Long met, the rest was communal home history. Jessica, Aaron and their daughter Alice all live together in Seattle along with Jessica’s other children. No word on how many of the kids Aaron may be the papi of.
Source: Stefanie Keenan / Getty This past weekend the Golden Globes kicked off the 2019 awards season and it was filled with surprising wins and emotional award speeches. However, all of that almost got overshadowed by one Fiji water employee who seemed to be at the right place at the right time on multiple occasions. Kelleth Cuthbert thought she was just doing her job when she made Fiji bottles available to Golden Globes guests on the red carpet. However, because she was so close to celebrities, the cameras caught her in the background for a ton of red carpet photos… And she looked fabulous. Source: Stefanie Keenan / Getty According to People , Cuthbert usually works as a fashion model and commercial actress, so naturally, she was camera-ready, even when the photos were candid. “There’s tons of photographers everywhere. It doesn’t matter where you stand, you’re in the crossfire of every shot,” Cuthbert told People. “You’ve gotta have good face, at least, if you’re gonna be hovering in the background frequently.” And good face Cuthbert had! Her photos with celebs went viral on Twitter that very night. But this isn’t the first time photobombing took center stage during the awards season. Everyone from Lupita Nyong’o to Chance the Rapper have fell victim to photobombing and the results were nothing short of hilarious. Hit the next pages to peep the most epic photobombs during awards season!