Tag Archives: stars

Alexis Ren’s Topless And Working Hard On Her Fitness

As you know I’m a fan of Alexis Ren . What she has accomplished on Instagram is crazy. To have a massive following based on your body and looks is something I never thought would ever be possible. But Instagram has made dreams come true. Good for her. Now she is posing topless talking about how hard she worked on her body and she’s excited to share her new products with you. I’d be shocked if I see anyone at the gym wearing Ren clothing.                  

Excerpt from:
Alexis Ren’s Topless And Working Hard On Her Fitness

Kandi Sends A Koated Clap Back To Fans Who Think She’s ‘Obsessed’ With Porsha & Her Fiance

Source: Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images / Getty RHOA rumor control… Kandi Responds To RHOA Criticism Over Porsha Williams Kandi knows fans are all the way FED UP with her discussing Porsha’s personal life and she’s issuing a response. The RHOA star was on “Watch What Happens Live ” with Tiny Harris last night and she decided to set the record straight about her “obsession” with Porsha and Dennis McKinley. As previously reported Kandi sat down with Porsha and told her that she was concerned that Dennis previously tattooed several women’s names on his body. “In most situations, if somebody tattoos a person’s name on them or whatever, whatever, you take it as in, this really means something,” Kandi tells Porsha. “But if you find out that person had been doing that a lot with different other people, it’s like, well, OK, maybe I shouldn’t jump so quickly to think, OK, this is gonna be as serious as he’s portraying it to be, because his skin ain’t exclusive.” Porsha however, said she couldn’t care less and she thought Kandi was just being a hater. According to Kandi, she was just trying to help and she thinks Porsha didn’t receive the message because it came from her. She told viewers on “Watch What Happens Live” that she had good intentions despite what Porsha thinks and despite them not being that close. “With my friends, if I know something I’m gonna let them know. I ran the information past some of the girls to see if I should even have that conversation with Porsha. I didn’t mind having the conversation myself. I feel like Porsha she just didn’t wanna know from me.” Do YOU think Kandi had good intentions with Porsha???

See the rest here:
Kandi Sends A Koated Clap Back To Fans Who Think She’s ‘Obsessed’ With Porsha & Her Fiance

Jesus Take The Wheel: Mom Allegedly Drowns 10-Month Old Twins In Hotel Bathtub

Source: BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI / Getty 37-year-old Heather Langdon was arrested after police say she drowned her twin 10-month-old sons, whose bodies were found lifeless in a motel in central California. Tulare Police Department say that dispatch received a 911 call on Wednesday and the caller said two infants had drowned at Virginia Motor Lodge Motel. According to the  Daily Mail , Police officers helped arrange for [Langdon] and her children to spend the night in the motel after she was told she could no longer remain at a women’s shelter in Tulare because she was causing a disturbance. Officers found a nonprofit agency willing to pay for a motel room for the mom and her two babies. Sergeant Jon Hamlin of the Tulare Police Department said dispatch then received a 911 call around 7:45am. The caller said that two infants had drowned First responders arrived at the Virginia Motor Lodge Motel, where the family had been staying, and immediately began efforts to revive the babies. They were then rushed to the hospital but soon pronounced dead. Law enforcement questioned Langdon and got a search warrant for her room. Police didn’t reveal what they found in Heather’s room, but she was arrested immediately after. She’s currently being held in jail without bail. Lord help us all.

Link:
Jesus Take The Wheel: Mom Allegedly Drowns 10-Month Old Twins In Hotel Bathtub

Divorce DAT WAY: Cardi B Changes The Words To “MotorSport” To Rap About Divorcing Offset

Source: FayesVision/WENN.com / WENN.com Cardi B Raps About Divorcing Offset During A Live Performance Just last week,  Cardi B  announced that she and Offset were calling it quits on their marriage after a little over one year. Now, it looks like the rapper is not planning on keeping quiet about the situation; Cardi commented on the topic during a performance at Chicago’s B96 Jingle Bash concert on Saturday night. The show took place at AllState Arena with Cardi B performing along with other big names like Mike Posner, Shawn Mendez, and Camila Cabello. Cardi had an exciting set, as always, where she performed her own hits, but also gave the crowd a taste of her verse from her Migos collab,  “MotorSport.” During her brand new rendition of the song, she switched some lines up to reflect the recent nature of the relationship with her husband. Instead of rapping the original lyrics of, “I get up set off/I turn Offset on/I told him the other day/Man, we should sell that porn,” Cardi rhymes, “I get up set off/I turn Offset on/I told him the other day/Yeah, we gon’ get a divorce.” PLEASE. BELCALIS. pic.twitter.com/Py9QlYrgNM — (@fentybardi) December 9, 2018 Cardi shocked fans when she announced on Instagram that the couple was on their way to splitsville. “I been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now,” she said in her now-deleted video. “And it’s nobody’s fault. It’s just like I guess we grew out of love. But we’re not together anymore. I don’t know it might take time to get a divorce. And I’m going to always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father and yeah.” Many people online have been hoping that the Bronx native and her ATL counterpart patch things up before their divorce becomes a reality–but it looks like Cardi is doubling down on her plans to become a single lady once again.

See the original post here:
Divorce DAT WAY: Cardi B Changes The Words To “MotorSport” To Rap About Divorcing Offset

#BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars

See the original post here:

B lack students across the country are continuing to display excellence in the realm of academia. According to the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education , three African-American students were selected as 2019 Rhodes Scholars. Senior Anea Moore named one of 32 in the Class of 2019 American Rhodes Scholars. https://t.co/kyebYf78zf pic.twitter.com/RkIUziFurW — Penn (@Penn) November 26, 2018 The students are three of 32 chosen by the Rhodes Trust to be granted graduate scholarships to further their education at the England-based Oxford University, the news outlet writes. They were picked from a pool of nearly 3,000 applicants. Amongst the Black students who received the honor are Lia Petrose , a University of Pittsburgh alumna who studied economics and neuroscience and minored in chemistry, University of Pennsylvania senior Anea B. Moore who is studying law and Africana studies, and Austin T. Hughes from the University of Iowa who is currently majoring in theatre arts, creative writing and literature and Japanese linguistics. All three students have used their knowledge to make an impact in their local communities and beyond. Petrose led a research project in Malawi surrounding the economics of health information systems, Moore has explored how race, class, and gentrification are intertwined through her research, and Hughes has received several awards for his creative writing. “This year’s American Rhodes Scholars—independently elected by 16 committees around the country meeting simultaneously—once again reflect the extraordinary diversity that characterizes the United States,” said Elliot F. Gerson , American Secretary of the Rhodes Trust, in a statement . “These Scholars plan to study a wide range of fields across the social sciences, biological and medical sciences, physical sciences and mathematics, and the humanities. They are certain to enrich our future.” The Rhodes Trust has come a long way when it comes to the representation of Black scholars. According to the news outlet, the first African-American to receive a scholarship was philosopher Alain LeRoy Locke in 1907. In 2017, 10 Black students were named Rhodes scholars. SEE ALSO: Largest Number Of African-American Students Win Rhodes Scholarships Howard Student Among Record Number Of Blacks To Earn Rhodes Scholarships [ione_media_gallery src=”https://newsone.com” id=”3839641″ overlay=”true”]

#BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars

Congratulations: Matt Barnes & Anansa Sims Welcome Baby Boy!

Source: Donato Sardella / Getty Matt Barnes & Anansa Sims Welcome Baby Boy! Congrats are in order for Matt Barnes and girlfriend Anansa Sims as they welcomed their baby boy “Ashton Joesph Barnes” this weekend. This is the first child for the baller and the model/daughter of Beverly Johnson . This is the third child for the retired NBA player, he has two twin sons with his ex Gloria Govan.   As previously reported Gloria lost custody temporarily to Matt.    

Link:
Congratulations: Matt Barnes & Anansa Sims Welcome Baby Boy!

STOOOPID: Federal Prosecutors Reportedly Have Several Photographs Linking Tekashi 6ix9ine To Multiple Robberies & Shootings

Source: @JustInMyView / R1 Digital Feds Reportedly Have Multiple Photo’s Linking Tekashi 6ix9ine To Multiple Robberies In Brooklyn According to TMZ , Federal prosecutors have shared several photos that appear to link Tekashi 6ix9ine to a series of armed robberies in Brooklyn. The images have been time stamped and seem to place the rapper at the scene of several robberies, shootings, and other violent crimes. Federal prosecutors reportedly filed the photo evidence in an attempt to prove to a judge that the rapper should be denied bail and should see him as a flight risk. Evidence including footage from an April 3rd armed robbery in Brooklyn which 6ix9ine actually filmed himself and later gave to a third party to post onto the Internet are in Fed possession. Also, there are photographs of 6ix9ine reportedly on the scene at a pair of shootings in Brooklyn on April 21st, as well as ones of him in possession of a backpack stolen during an armed robbery. In spite of the photographic evidence, Tekashi’s lawyer Lance Lazzaro maintains the artist’s innocence, saying “Daniel Hernandez is innocent and was never part of a criminal enterprise. He should never have been indicted.”

Go here to see the original:
STOOOPID: Federal Prosecutors Reportedly Have Several Photographs Linking Tekashi 6ix9ine To Multiple Robberies & Shootings

Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff

Read more from the original source:

T here’s an old saying: what goes around comes around. That’s how Omarosa Manigault Newman responded to news that the White House chief of staff John Kelly , who fired Omarosa last year, was ousted from his job. The former reality TV star called Kelly’s dismissal “karma.” SEE ALSO: Omarosa Kept Away From Trump As John Kelly Limits Oval Office Access President Donald Trump announced Saturday that Kelly will leave his job by the end of this year. Kelly was increasingly isolated in the White House and lost favor with the president, according to the Associated Press . “John Kelly will be leaving — I don’t know if I can say retiring — but he’s a great guy. John Kelly will be leaving at the end of the year. We’ll be announcing who will be taking John’s place — it might be on an interim basis. I’ll be announcing that over the next day or two, but John will be leaving at the end of the year. … I appreciate his service very much,” the president stated. #karma https://t.co/GioEfHOF2B — OMAROSA (@OMAROSA) December 8, 2018 In December 2017, Kelly fired Omarosa who worked at the White House as an aide to Trump. Omarosa provided NBC News with an audio recording in August of Kelly firing her in the Situation Room. “It’s come to my attention over the last few months that there’s been some pretty, in my opinion, significant integrity issues,” Kelly told Omarosa. She took it as a threat when Kelly suggested that a smooth exit from the White House would help her reputation. “I think it’s important to understand that if we can make this a friendly departure we can all be, you know, you can look at your time here in the White House as a year of service to the nation, and then you can go on without any type of difficulty in the future relative to your reputation,” Kelly said on the tape. Kelly, a retired Marine Corps four-star general came to the White House in June 2017 after serving briefly as Trump’s homeland security secretary. He was expected to be the adult in the room and bring order to the chaotic White House. His no-nonsense approach to managing the White House and who had access to the president alienated some Trump allies, causing him to become isolated to have a diminished role, according to the Associated Press. At the same time, he openly talked about the tribulations of working for the president, which angered Trump. During this time at the White House, Kelly created controversy when he tried to slander Florida’s Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson , who was feuding with Trump over his mistreatment of Army Sgt. La David Johnson ’s widow Myeshia Johnson . Kelly also ignited controversy when he disregarded slavery as a cause of the Civil War and praised Confederate General Robert E. Lee during an interview with Fox News. SEE ALSO: Listen To Kevin Hart Defend Why It’s Okay To Joke About Black Women But Not LGBT People ‘A Different World’ Cast Presents HBCU With $100K Scholarship Check [ione_media_gallery src=”https://newsone.com” id=”3839596″ overlay=”true”]

Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff

SMH: Lamar Odom Gets Sued For Allegedly Failing To Pay His American Express Bill

Source: Power Sport Images / Getty Lamar Odom Sued Over Unpaid AMEX Bill Even though Lamar Odom seems to be living a much healthier lifestyle than he has in the past, the ball player still has some issues to take care of. According to court documents obtained by The Blast , American Express is suing Odom for allegedly failing to pay up on his bill. The credit card company is claiming that the former Los Angeles Lakers player owes them a whopping $17,050.83. Lamar  has been talking about joining Ice Cube’s BIG3 basketball league, and he might have to use his first paycheck to help pay off that big AMEX bill. Maybe this debt–or other money issues of the same nature–will be something that we hear about when Lamar releases his highly-anticipated memoir in 2019. From Odom’s Instagram page, it also looks like he’s getting into the business of vaping with some “big things coming soon!” Regardless of this alleged debt, it’s good to see Odom trying to get into some other revenue streams besides basketball.

Read this article:
SMH: Lamar Odom Gets Sued For Allegedly Failing To Pay His American Express Bill

For Your Information: Kodak Black’s Sexual Assault Trial Gets Scheduled For Spring 2019

Source: Frazer Harrison / Getty Kodak Black Sexual Assault Case Gets A Trial Date About two years ago, rapper Kodak Black  was extradited from a Florida jail and transferred to a facility in South Carolina after being accused of raping a woman in a South Carolina hotel. Fast forward to the present day: the trial date for said sexual assault case has officially been set. According to NBC’s local Florence, South Carolina affiliate, the trial is set to begin in April of next year. Kodak, who appeared in a Florence courtroom this past Thursday, is being accused of pinning down, biting and raping the alleged victim while in a hotel in the same city back in February of 2016. Since the time of these initial accusations, the 21-year-old has been in-and-out of jail for a couple of different offenses. Just this past August, Black was released from jail after serving seven months for grand theft of a firearm, two charges of possession of a weapon or ammo by a Florida delinquent adult felon, possession of cannabis over 20 grams, child neglect without great bodily harm and two counts of parole violation. If Kodak is convicted in this sexual assault trial, he could be sentenced to a whopping 30 years in prison–so the outcome of this case is pretty important for both Black’s personal life and career, to say the least. It was only about a week ago that Kodak was handcuffed outside of a Hollywood nightclub following a scuffle inside the venue. This time, Black ended up being let go and wasn’t arrested for the incident, but simply got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Follow this link:
For Your Information: Kodak Black’s Sexual Assault Trial Gets Scheduled For Spring 2019