Tag Archives: Web

Angry Husband Got the Hot Soup….and Other Vides of the Day

Do You think Alot of People Eat Their Own Shit Black Bear on the Balcony My Kind of Sandwich Bottle Cap Challenge Sinusitis Face… Tour De France Cyclist…Spanks a Fan… Flash Mob Robbery Fail… The post Angry Husband Got the Hot Soup….and Other Vides of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepFather.com .

Originally posted here:
Angry Husband Got the Hot Soup….and Other Vides of the Day

Tragic: 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”

Source: JIJI PRESS / Getty Man Kills Starts Fire At Animation Studio, Killing And Injuring Dozens This is so sad, and the deadliest fire in two decades for Japan. According to AP News , A man screaming “You die!” burst into an animation studio in Kyoto, Tokyo, doused it with a flammable liquid and set it on fire Thursday, killing 33 people. The attack has shocked the country and brought an outpouring of grief from anime fans. Most of the victims were employees of Kyoto Animation, which does work on movies and TV. The fire sent people scrambling up the stairs toward the roof of the three-story building in a desperate attempt to escape. Unfortunately, they died. Thirty-six people in counting have been injured in the blaze, some critically and thirty-three died on site. Reportedly, the suspect is described as a 41-year-old man who did not work for the studio. He was injured and taken to a hospital. Police gave no details on the motive, but a witness told Japanese TV that the attacker angrily complained that something of his had been stolen, possibly by the company. Photos of the aftermath have been shared in Getty. This story is still developing.

Here is the original post:
Tragic: 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”

Mike Fleiss: I Did NOT Attack My Pregnant Wife! She Attacked ME!

On Wednesday, we reported on the shocking allegation that Bachelor and Bachelorette creator Mike Fleiss attacked his pregnant wife , Laura Kaeppeler, during an altercation at the couple’s home in Hawaii. Laura says Mike tried to pressure her into getting an abortion she didn’t want and became angry when she refused to comply with his demands. Now, Kaeppeler has fled with the couple’s 4-year-old son, and both sides are telling their stories through court documents. Mike filed for divorce this week, and he claims he has not heard from Laura or his son since July 7. Fleiss urged police to ignore Laura’s restraining order request, claiming that she is the one who’s violating the law by concealing his son’s whereabouts. And that was just the beginning of his allegations. Fleiss says Kaeppeler was the one who became violent during their argument, alleging that the former Miss America contestant attacked him after he took her phone away during the fight. According to court documents, Mike claims that Laura began “pounding on [him] with her fists, jumping on [his back,] and attacking [him] trying to get the phone back.” Fleiss confirms that the argument centered around Laura’s pregnancy. He alleges that the two of them had agreed not to have any more children, and she lied to him about being on birth control. He says he took her phone in order to see what else she might be lying to him about, and that’s when Laura became aggressive.  In his filing, Fleiss included security cam footage which he says serves as evidence of Kaeppeler’s abusive tendencies. He also includes screenshots of text messages in which Laura allegedly confesses that her “judgment was seriously clouded and [she] was so desperate for a baby after having the miscarriage that [she] lost it and wasn’t thinking clearly.” Kaeppeler provided security cam footage of her own (The still below allegedly shows Fleiss striking her during an argument.), and she claimed in her filing that Fleiss has been using his wealth and power to manipulate her for years. “Mike has made many emotionally derogatory and demeaning comments designed to demonstrate his financial coercive control over me, such as repeatedly insinuating that he would destroy me with his wealth and power,” Laura wrote. “The continued verbal and emotional abuse have wreaked havoc on my self-esteem.” Both sides point to security cam footage from previous incidents to back up their claims. Kaui police have released few details about the case thus far, and they say their investigation into the matter is ongoing. For their part, execs at Warner Bros. — which produces The Bachelor and its spinoffs — say they are looking into the claims against Fleiss in their own independent investigation. We’ll have further updates on this developing story as more information becomes available. View Slideshow: 21 Celebrities Accused of Domestic Violence

See the original post here:
Mike Fleiss: I Did NOT Attack My Pregnant Wife! She Attacked ME!

In White Folks News: Kevin Spacey’s Sexual Assault Case Dismissed After Accuser Refused To Testify

Source: Petra Schönberger/Future Image/WENN.com / WENN Kevin Spacey’s Sexual Assault Case Has Been Dismissed The sexual assault charges Kevin Spacey was facing have reportedly been dismissed. According to reports from TMZ , a Massachusetts judge recently tossed out the disgraced actor’s case “due to the unavailability of the complaining witness.” Spacey was facing criminal charges of indecent assault and battery in connection to a July 2016 incident, in which he allegedly groped a then-18-year-old boy. This latest development in the case doesn’t come as a complete surprise. Many suspected that the charges against the 59-year-old would be dropped after the accuser refused to testify at a pre-trial hearing earlier this month. The alleged victim decided to invoke his Fifth Amendment right, not answering any questions about his missing cellphone that allegedly contained text messages proving Spacey’s innocence. The accuser dropped his civil suit against the actor about two weeks ago. When the alleged assault took place, Spacey was accused of buying the teen alcoholic drinks before sticking his hands down the his pants and grabbing his genitals. The former House of Cards star denied the allegations, which were first made public in 2017, and pleaded not guilty to the charges back in January. Even though this case is being thrown out, Kevin Spacey remains under investigation for other alleged sexual assaults that are said to have taken place in both Los Angeles and England.  

See original here:
In White Folks News: Kevin Spacey’s Sexual Assault Case Dismissed After Accuser Refused To Testify

Scooter Rider Hit & Killed By Bus In Atlanta [VIDEO]

Read more:

Source: picture alliance / Getty A man was killed this week after his scooter was hit by a bus at West Peachtree Street and 15th. Officials said the bus driver was making a right onto 15th Street, when he hit the man killing him on the scene. _____ Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit _____ This is the second scooter death so far this year, and far more people are being injured. Should it be made mandatory that you must wear a helmet with your scooter? Now that you have to ride the scooter in the streets, does that mean more deadly accidents? These are all fair questions as we see the rise of scooters in the streets of Atlanta. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE  

Scooter Rider Hit & Killed By Bus In Atlanta [VIDEO]

For The First Time, Huggies Puts A Black Father On Its Packaging!

See original here:

Source: Huggies / Huggies It looks like Huggies is making some history for itself. On July 8, the pampers powerhouse debuted new packaging for its “Special Delivery” diapers, boasting a beautiful Black father, a first of its kind in the company’s 41-year-old history. It’s also part of a larger campaign that showcased other dads (and moms) as well. One of the fathers modeling for the Daddy-friendly packaging box is Chicago-native Orlando Thompson and his 3-year-old daughter Soraya Lattimore.  Thompson told USA Today that he is honored to be part of a push to change the way we look at our fatherhood. “There’s a stereotype that’s out there that dads in general, not just a particular race, are not connected to their kids and not affectionate,” Thompson stressed, adding, “This should have been displaced a long time ago.” So why now for this much-needed representation? “We really believe in celebrating all parents and the great job that parents are doing,” Huggies North America brand director Kristine Rhode recently told USA Today.  She added, “When you think about the important role that dads have in the family today and how that continues to grow, we wanted to make sure they were equally celebrated.” Source: Huggies / Huggies   We absolutely love these images, especially given the negative stereotypes about African-American fathers that persist in society. It’s empowering to see our fathers being the amazing caretakers we know them to be. Naturally, we’re not the only ones praising this Huggies campaign. Social media celebrated it as well: This is the first black father and child to represent Huggies Their names to me is unknown. pic.twitter.com/b0toN4Tbh0 —

Amber Portwood Strongly Implies That Andrew Glennon Cheated on Her

Amber Portwood has spoken out for the first time since her arrest for domestic battery. But she hasn’t proclaimed her innocence. Nor has she thanked her fans for their support. Instead, the embattled Teen Mom OG star has seemingly hurled an enormous amount of shade in the direction of her alleged victim, Andrew Glennon. As you surely must know by now, Portwood is in major trouble with the law. She’s accused of throwing a shoe at Glennon early on the morning of July 5, prior to actually getting a machete and using it to try and break into the bathroom where Glennon ran off to hide with the couple’s young son, James. It’s wild and disturbing stuff. Amber, for her part, had not said anything about her arrest or the alleged incident that led up to it… … until Wednesday afternoon. “Cheating is a choice not a mistake,” Portwood wrote in a since-deleted post, seemingly implying that Glennon has been cheating on her. We hope Portwood doesn’t think this would be an acceptable excuse to attack Glennon, especially considering he was cradling little James at the time of the reported assault. Still, though…. Andrew being unfaithful to his girlfriend would certainly add a fairly big twist to this ugly scandal. For whatever it’s worth, however, Amber’s brother, Shawn, has shot down any cheating allegations. “No. He did not cheat. Get that out of y’alls minds,” Shawn Tweeted back on July 11. This is the same brother who claims he’s seen evidence that his sister is innocent of all charges . The timing of Amber’s apparent infidelity accusation is interesting to note, though. It was shared on the same day that Andrew not only demanded full custody of James, but also child support. In court documents, he went on to request that Amber not be allowed around James without professional supervision. “Father believes it is in James’ best interests that he be awarded sole legal and primary physical custody,” read these court papers, which Andrew filed on July 9. They continue: “Father believes that it is not currently in James’ best interests for Mother to have unsupervised parenting time.” It would stand to therefore reason that Portwood would try to discredit her second baby daddy a bit by hinting that he has a wandering and dishonest penis. View Slideshow: Andrew Glennon: Fighting For Sole Custody of Son Following Amber Portwood Attack! Portwood has been charged with three felonies: Domestic battery. Criminal recklessness committed with a deadly weapon. Domestic battery committed in the presence of a child less than 16 years old. She spent 17 months in jail back in 2013 due to a previous assault against ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley. According to an affidavit from the arrest detailing the alleged incident, the Teen Mom OG star allegedly took a handful of pills and “threatened to kill herself” before pulling the aforementioned weapon on him Glennon. Fans are now debating whether Amber should be fired by MTV and whether she ought to lose custody of James. And the Winner is? YES! Click Here To Vote for YES! NO! Click Here To Vote for NO! Following her latest arrest, you tell us: Should Amber Portwood lose custody of her young son? View Poll » Amber has admitted in the past to being diagnosed with bipolar disorder and also to suffering from postpartum depression after giving birth to James. She has a history of violence against Shirly and now, it seems, against Glennon… but Amber’s ex-fiance, Matt Baier, spoke to TMZ on Wednesday and said she never raised a hand against him . “We had some legendary arguments but I never had an experience where she went after me with a machete!” Matt told this gossip website, adding: “So, no, I can’t really relate as far as that goes…I think there’s definitely got to be two sides to this story. I just don’t see Amber Portwood chasing someone around the house with a machete!” Baier – who Teen Mom viewers know is not exactly prime example of solid parenting – did admit that he’s concerned about Amber and Andrew’s son, however. “If this happened in front of the baby then that’s horrible,” he said. “I’ve read so many comments saying that Amber shouldn’t be around the baby and so forth. “But the Amber that I know was a wonderful mother, and she would never put her children in harm’s way in any way, shape or form.” View Slideshow: Amber Portwood: FIRED From Teen Mom OG For Attacking Boyfriend With Machete?

Read more from the original source:
Amber Portwood Strongly Implies That Andrew Glennon Cheated on Her

Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’

See more here:

Source: Disney / Disney No one does visuals like Beyonce . Then again, no one is Beyonce. The Lion King star who lends her voice to Nala in Disney’s live-action remake, released the music video for her single Spirit and in case you haven’t guessed it by the headline, it’s a stunning display of African culture. Bey shut down the breath-taking section of Grand Canyon, Havasu Falls, to film Spirit . Spirit is the lead single off The Lion King: The Gift . “I wanted to make sure we found the best talent from Africa and not just use some of the sound or my own interpretation of it,” she said in a rare interview with Good Morning America . JUST ANNOUNCED: ' #TheLionKing Can You Feel the Love Tonight? with @RobinRoberts ' special will feature the EXCLUSIVE WORLDWIDE PREMIERE of @Beyonce 's music video for “Spirit” & an exclusive interview with the superstar! Watch TONIGHT at 8pmET on @ABCNetwork https://t.co/mfhnDwVq7G pic.twitter.com/bd884lHSy9 — Good Morning America (@GMA) July 16, 2019 Styled by Zerina Akers, Beyonce donned several designers in the color rich optics including a blue fringe jumpsuit by Laurel Dewitt, a yellow look from Nora Kamali, a coral gown by Shahar Avnet, an olive Mark Fast dress, a red Deviant Lavie, custom Tongoro Studio, a beaded number by Alex Navarro Designs x Laurel DeWitt and Maison Alexandrine and Valentino gown straight off the runway. Blue Ivy snatched all our edges in a sheer ruffle lilac Alejandro Collection dress. Watch Spirit , below: RELATED STORIES: This Video Of Meghan Markle Hugging Beyonce Is The Best Thing On The Internet! Beyonce & Blue Ivy Hit The ‘Lion King’ Carpet [ione_media_gallery src=”https://hellobeautiful.com” id=”3053064″ overlay=”true”]

Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’

Nicole Nafziger: DUMPED by Azan When She Ran Out of Cash?

Fans have been concerned for years that Azan Tefou, whose real name is Hassan, is just stringing along Nicole Nafziger. Viewers of this latest season of 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? haven't exactly been reassured by the content of Season 4. The plan remains the same: Nicole will embark on an expensive trip, meet up with Azan, and eventually bring him to the US with her. Nicole keeps showing a lot of eagerness. Azan, from what 90 Day Fiance viewers have seen, has not. After their latest mysteriously canceled trip, fans have been reporting that Azan is finally done catfishing her. Not because he had a moral wakeup call — but because she ran out of cash to send him. Is it true? Take a look: 1. Is it over? A lot of fans want to see Nicole get her happily ever after, but some of her supporters are less and less sure that she can get that with Azan. No matter how you feel about them as a couple, if this new breakup rumor about them is true, it’s going to be huge for the fandom. 2. First, they tried 90 Day Fiance Nicole apparently signed up because she thought that the show might help with the K-1 visa process. Nope! Where’s the drama in that? The paperwork (and it is expensive) remains the American spouse’s job. 3. That didn’t work Nicole says that men Azan’s age are not having any luck getting K-1 visas. Young Muslim men having trouble getting into the US is pretty believable, unfortunately. That said … this is the same couple who claims that Morocco doesn’t allow money to be sent out, which does not appear to be true. 4. The plan is still to live in America It’s just that that plan now involves extra steps, beyond those of the K-1 visa. 5. So they’ll get married in Morocco! That’s what Nicole and Azan tried to do, only to call off the wedding … twice. Nicole’s family is in less good humor about losing out travel money than Nicole herself. 6. Nicole promised that she’d made a careful investment She told her fans and family alike that she’d given Azan $6,000 so that he could start a shop in Morocco. It was a very vaguely defined store, and people worried that she was being scammed. Nicole’s intention was to put people at ease because they were laying the groundwork for their future together. View Slideshow

Link:
Nicole Nafziger: DUMPED by Azan When She Ran Out of Cash?

#BlackLove: Ryan Destiny & Keith Powers’ Cutest Instagram Moments

Original post:
#BlackLove: Ryan Destiny & Keith Powers’ Cutest Instagram Moments