Mr. Skin’s third book—his first focused almost exclusively on himself and his business—Being Mr. Skin: 20 Years of Nip Slips, Cheek Peeks, and Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts is now available to buy wherever fine books are sold!… read more
Source: Dan MacMedan / Getty Now that you’re done watching Game Of Thrones , we imagine you might have some other shows you might want to tune into. Well, you’re in luck. Most of those great shows feature one spectacularly fine melaniny bae. She’s the british bombshell Kirby Howell-Baptiste and she’s in all the best shows out: Killing Eve, Barry and The Good Place. These are all shows you have to watch and she’s the heart and soul of all of them. View this post on Instagram The wildly talented @iancredible shot me for Essence Magazine. This is a little behind the scenes shot, check out the February issue for the full feature! Thank you @traceysees and @thompsonproject again for such an amazing shoot! Styled by @waymanandmicah @essence #blackgirlmagic #blackgirlsrock A post shared by Kirby Howell-Baptiste (@kirbyhowellbaptiste) on Feb 1, 2019 at 1:03pm PST She’s also bad as hell. So let’s take a look and get to know the bae on all your favorite shows.
Reports say that Mel B was hospitalized with blindness and successfully received treatment for an alleged herpes infection that damaged her eye. The Spice Girl seems to constantly be battling malicious rumors . This time, the only thing that she’s denying from reports are the claims that this wasn’t a scary experience. Take a look: It was first reported by the British press that Spice Girls alum Mel B was hospitalized due to losing her vision in one eye. Thankfully, it was apparently treatable enough that she could go rehearse. What’s getting people’s attention is the alleged cause of her eye emergency. Now, a source is speaking to People about Mel’s experience. “She’s doing fine now,” an insider promises. The source assures the world that “she’s not blind.” “This has happened before,” the insider claims. Notably, her left eye received permanent damage in the ’90s after laser surgery. Apparently her right eye’s troubles are more salacious. “She has herpes in her eye,” the source alleges. “So,” the insider explains. “This can happen.” “She told the doctor she was blind because she couldn’t see,” the source says. “But her eye is OK.” That is certainly a relief to hear. “They gave her some drops and she’s good now,” the insider says. “It was nothing major.” So … that’s good to hear, especially when coupled with this new photo that Mel B shared to show fans that she’s really okay. But she had more than just that to say. “Thank you so much for all the lovely support and messages I’ve had about my eye,” Mel writes on Instagram. Her Tuesday morning post goes alongside a black-and-white image of her face wearing a medical eyepatch. “Just so you know the real truth,” Mel says. “I had an awful experience last week when I went blind in my right eye and my left eye went blurry.” “Even though the stupid press said I’m ok and this has happened to me many times before,” she states. “Just to be clear I was NOT ok,” Mel writes. “And this has NEVER EVER happened to me before.” “So who ever is selling this story “a close reliable source” is full of BS,” she expresses. “And needs to get there silly facts right big time,” “I was actually in a lot of pain and very very scared,” Mel reveals. “But thanks to the incredible eye specialists in A&E at London’s Moorfields Hospital and after at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital,” she begins. Mel continues: “I was diagnosed by and eye specialist with severe IRITIS in my right eye and UVEITIS in my left eye.” Both iritis and uveitis include swelling of the eye. Uveitis is believed to be cause by autoimmune disorders among other factors. Iritis can have a number of causes, including a physical injury, and also potentially including herpes. But it could also be, like, psoriasis. “I’m taking multiple prescription heavy duty eye drops and other medication the dr gave me,” Mel shares. These are treatments “that I have to take every day to keep the inflammation under control,” “Also I’m being so well looked after by Team Spice,” Mel says. “Special thanks to our paramedics too!” “I’m still dealing with it and will be fir the next 3/4 months to fully get it under control,” she shares. “But I’m no longer worried that my condition will get worse,” she assures fans. “My only problem now,” Mel concluds. “Is I have to find a very cool Scary eye patch.” If you have a recommendation for an eye patch, feel free to drop it to her on social media.
For years, we were told on Game of Thrones that Jon Snow knows nothing. But the actor behind this legendary character has now turned the tables and basically said the same exact things to critics of the HBO drama. In the wake of the polarizing Game of Thrones finale , Kit Harington has come out and sent a very pointed message to anyone who thought less of this episode… … and/or the final season in general. “How I feel about the show right now is quite defiant,” the star told Esquire in a just-released interview, explaining in more detail: ” I think no matter what anyone thinks about this season – and I don’t mean to sound mean about critics here – but whatever critic spends half an hour writing about this season and makes their [negative] judgement on it, in my head they can go f-ck themselves.” Why does Harrington feel this way? “‘Cause I know how much work was put into this,” he replied. The finale was a trainwreck, there’s almost no debate about this takeaway. It was simply an awful episode of television . But viewers have been against Season 8 as a whole for the most part, pointing to rushed, illogical storytelling in the form of Dany suddenly becoming a homicidal maniac and Jaime returning to Cersei after sleeping with Brienne. “I know how much people cared about this,” Harrington continued about the final season. “I know how much pressure people put on themselves and I know how many sleepless nights working or otherwise people had on this show. “Because they cared about it so much. Because they cared about the characters. Because they cared about the story. Because they cared about not letting people down.” View Slideshow: Game of Thrones: 19 Questions We Have About That Terrible Finale There’s a good chance here that Harington is mostly talking about the Game of Thrones petition that has been going around. It has amassed close to one million signatures and it has called for HBO to hire a new batch of writers and reair and entire new eighth season at some point in the future — a notion that is totally absurd and very disrespectful to all involved. “If people feel let down by it, I don’t give a f-ck, because everyone tried their hardest,” Harringon added. “That’s how I feel. In the end, no one’s bigger fans of the show than we are, and we’re kind of doing it for ourselves. That’s all we could do, really. “And I was just happy we got to the end.” In the concluding episode, Harington’s Jon Snow killed Emilia Clarke’s Daenerys after telling her she’d always be his queen and kissing her. It was a fairly predictable development after Daenerys set fire to all of King’s Landing a week before. Sophie Turner, meanwhile, the actress behind Sansa, agreed with Harrington when the topic of the petition was broached. “All of these petitions and things like that… I think it’s disrespectful to the crew, and the writers, and the filmmakers who have worked tirelessly over 10 years, and for 11 months shooting the last season. Like 50-something night shoots,” she said in an interview with The New York Times. She concluded: “So many people worked so, so hard on it, and for people to just rubbish it because it’s not what they want to see is just disrespectful.” We agree with this sentiment. What did YOU think of the Game of Thrones finale? Vote here: A B C D F View Poll »
What in the holy heck is going on at the moment with Teen Mom stars and their family pets?!? As you may know by now, David Eason has admitted to shooting and killing his own dog after the canine allegedly attacked his two-year old daughter, Ensley. Already fired himself by MTV, producers subsequently let wife Jenelle Evans go and now the couple's kids have been taken away by the authorities. This brings us to Mackenzie McKee. The former Teen Mom 3 cast member is in very hot water right now because she left for vacation and seemingly abandoned her poor dog in the process. Where did she leave him? And what did a neighbor do in response? Scroll down to find out. 1. This Sounds Awful. What Happened? McKee and her husband, Josh, are on vacation, as evidenced by the tropical photos (such as the one above) she’s been posting on social media. 2. They Left on May 15 and Will Return on May 21 “Our last night at the Bahamas calls for fancy dinner and a late night swim in the ocean,” wrote McKee as a caption to this image. 3. And What Did They Do with the Dog? They left the canine in a pen in their backyard. 4. That’s It? Yes. This photo was shared on Facebook, but thankfully a neighbor noticed the abusive situation and stepped in — much to McKee’s annoyance! 5. Whined Mackenzie on Facebook: “Our neighbors called animal control saying they haven’t seen anyone in days, and they went and grabbed him out of our back yard and just called letting us know we owe them $80.” 6. She Dared to Add: “Is this even allowed? I’m about tired of how they have done us. They have us on [Facebook] and can easily message us.” View Slideshow
Last November, 90 Day Fiance fans were shocked to hear that Larissa Lima was a deadbeat mom . Reports came out — sourced from social media, initially — revealing that Larissa had children. Clearly, she did not bring them with her to the US. Fans then heard that Larissa's children were in two different homes back in Brazil. Larissa offered a minimal explanation at the time. But now, on her Instagram Stories, Larissa is once again addressing this deeply sensitive topic. 1. Larissa Lima is a mom She has two children back in Brazil. At this point, she’s been in the US for over a year. Fans have a lot of questions about how Larissa could go without her kids for this long. 2. Last year, she offered some explanation Larissa said that she had found herself both “financially and emotionally unable” to care for her kids. 3. She didn’t abandon them, strictly speaking Larissa said that her daughter had been adopted by the girl’s aunt, and that her son was living — on a temporary basis — with his father. 4. It was a hard pill for fans to swallow Whether they were seeing Larissa argue with Coltee or party and enjoy her life, they found it hard to put themselves in her shoes. 5. What was her real priority? On the show, Larissa didn’t discuss her absent children, focusing more upon marriage drama and expressing her desire for money. 6. Now, the topic is no longer off-limits “In the next episode,” Larissa promises in her Instagram Story. “You will hear about my kids.” View Slideshow
Maci Bookout has a very busy life. She's married to Taylor McKinney, and they have two young children together. They're also raising her older son, Bentley, while struggling to co-parent with Ryan Edwards, who spent much of this year in jail. On top of all of that, she films for Teen Mom OG, does work to raise awareness for PCOS, and then of course there's Things That Matter, the clothing company she and Taylor run together. It's a lot, right? So why haven't we heard from her much lately? 1. The McKinneys So Maci and Taylor have been together since late 2012 — that’s almost seven years. So basically an eternity in the Teen Mom universe (Catelynn and Tyler don’t count). 2. Making a Family They got married in 2016, they’ve had two children together, Jayde and Maverick, and Taylor is an incredible stepdad to Bentley, the son Maci shares with Ryan Edwards. 3. Father of the Decade? He’s extra incredible, considering Ryan’s serious heroin addiction and all the time he’s spent in jail and rehab in recent years. There’s no question that Taylor has been around for Bentley much, much more than Ryan has, and he really doesn’t seem to love him any differently than his biological kids. 4. Lots of Work Maci and Taylor have their hands full with three kids and a troubled co-parent in Ryan, but they also own and manage a successful clothing company, Things That Matter, and of course they film Teen Mom OG for months at a time. 5. Hmmm … All that would be a lot to handle for any couple, right? 6. Suspicious? And yeah, there’s been a ton of crazy news from other Teen Moms lately, but we really haven’t heard much at all from Maci. Could she and Taylor be having problems, is that why they’ve been so quiet? View Slideshow
Source: Judy Eddy/WENN.com / WENN A soul singer from the ’60s is angling for a big payday after bringing a lawsuit against Virginia producer Timbaland for sampling one of his tracks for a pair of songs. Ernie Hines filed a $2 million lawsuit against Timbaland, who used the original recording to create songs for Jay-Z and Ginuwine separately. The Blast reports : 81-year-old Ernie Hines filed a lawsuit, obtained by The Blast, against Jay-Z, Timbaland, Roc-A-Fella Records, Def Jam Recordings, Universal Music Group and Sony Music. Hines, a soul musician from Jackson, Mississippi, says he’s the co-author and composer of the 1969 song, “Help Me,” which was sampled on both Jay-Z’s “Paper Chase” from the Hard Knock Life album, and Ginuwine’s 1999 song, “Toe 2 Toe.” Timbaland produced both tracks, and the document notes that “Toe 2 Toe” has sold over “2 million copies.” Hines’ attorney, Christopher Brown, writes that his client is a “senior citizen, does not listen to rap music and was unaware” that the songs contained his music and composition. Thus far, it appears that Timbaland has not publicly responded to Hines’ lawsuit claims. — Photo: WENN
Source: Station Provided/Radio One / Hot 96.3 Well looks like Tyga and Tristan Thompson’s love triangle involving the Kardashians just got even deeper. via: TheYBF This tangled web just keeps growing. Word on the curb is that Tyga supposedly married Tristan Thompson’s son’s mother Jordan Craig before he got with Blac Chyna. See if you can follow the overlapping trail inside… Well this is…interesting. There has been drama brewing between rapper Tyga and Cleveland Cavaliers baller Tristan Thompson as of late. Apparently, Tyga liked a sexy photo of Tristan’s son’s mother Jordan Craig on Instagram and that pissed Tristan off. Allegedly. These Internet streets are saying hours after Tyga liked a pic of Jordan, Tristan hopped on IG hours later to troll. The baller posted a picture of his son with Jordan, Prince, on his IG Stories with the caption “Mi bwoy sweet.” [ione_media_gallery src=”https://zhiphopcleveland.com” id=”4564254″ overlay=”true”]