The legendary director delivered some legendary nudity. … read more
Continued here:
Foreign Film Friday: A Celebration of The Nudity in Agnès Varda's Films
The legendary director delivered some legendary nudity. … read more
Continued here:
Foreign Film Friday: A Celebration of The Nudity in Agnès Varda's Films
Harmony Korine sneaks back into multiplexes this weekend with his first film since 2013’s skin-filled daydream Spring Breakers! … read more
Visit link:
Movie Nudity Report: The Beach Bum 3.29.19
Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join! Source: Lester Cohen / Getty Beyonce and Jay-Z accepted the Vanguard Award at the GLAAD Awards in Los Angeles Thursday night. The power couple earned the honor for their LGBTQIA allyship and helping to “[accelerate] LGBTQ acceptance”. Both Bey and Jay gave their own speeches about love and acceptance. “To choose who you love is your human right. How you identify and see yourself is your human right. Who you make love to and take that ass to Red Lobster is your human right,” said Beyoncé, referencing her song “Formation”. Jay-Z decided to shoutout his mom, Gloria, who publicly came out in his song “Smile” in 2017 and won a GLAAD award last year. “I also wanna honour my mother,” he said. “I get to follow in her footsteps of spreading love and acceptance.” Check out their speeches in full HERE. [ione_media_gallery src=”https://92q.com” id=”4072033″ overlay=”true”]
Read more:
Beyonce and Jay-Z Accept Vanguard Award at GLAAD Awards
Visit link:
Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join! Source: Joe Raedle / Getty Starting May 1st, smoking will be banned from Disneyland, Walt Disney World and other theme parks. All designated smoking areas will be removed, prompting smokers and vapers to indulge in their habit outside the park entrances at Disney resort hotels. Other new policies include limiting stroller sizes to 31-inches by 52-inches and stopping guests from bringing “loose and dry ice” into the parks. Reusable ice packs are allowed, and cups of ice are available at no charge in other locations. Disney is expecting a visitor surge this summer, thanks to the debut of its Galaxy’s Edge attractions, which opens May 31 at Disneyland and August 29 at Walt Disney World. Source: Deadline
Posted in Celebrities, Hollywood, Hot Stuff, News
Tagged auto, Cat, celeb news, contests, entertainment news, News, rights, search, summer, Web, Yahoo
Link:
Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join! Source: Jim Bennett / Getty The #SurvivingCardiB hashtag is still alive and well despite the rapper issuing an apology for her actions Tuesday. It’s prompted her husband and other folks to come to her defense and that includes rapper Rick Ross. Rozay faced controversy back in 2013 after alluding to drugging and sleeping with women on Rocko’s “U.O.E.N.O.” Source: SUZANNE CORDEIRO / Getty He hoped on Snapchat to applaud Cardi B for evolving into a changed woman before reflecting on his own mishaps. See Also: #SurvivingCardiB is Trending After She Claims She Drugged & Robbed Men “Leave Cardi B alone and the reason I tell you that is in a lot of circumstances, that’s what come with that lifestyle. She never hid that,” he said.”My circumstances and my incidents where I did lose a seven-figure deal with Reebok and I took that to the chin.” Ross went on to say he needed realize his self-worth and reject that lifestyle he was promoting in that song. “The parties I attended at the time, where I’m from, that was the lifestyle,” he said. “When you look at the reaction when I perform that record, that was the most popular line to a lot of [expletive] and that’s who I wrote that for. I wrote that for [expletive] that live that lifestyle.” See Also: Cardi B Suing Bloggers Over Prostitution, Drug, And STD Claims: Report At the end of the clip, he circled back to Cardi B saying, “If you stole a car in the past, that don’t mean you shouldn’t get money in the future. As long as you change your ways and we all know Cardi B focused on the money now and she is a leader. That’s how I feel,” he said. “Let’s move forward, stop digging up three-year-old [expletive].” Do you agree? You can check out Rozay’s full remarks below.
Rick Ross Comes To Cardi B’s Defense, Reflects on “U.O.E.N.O” Controversy
View original post here:
Source: Splash / Splash News The guilty pleas continue to come in for those caught up in the federal racketeering case involving Brooklyn rapper Tekashi69. This time it’s his former manager, Kifano “Shotti” Jordan , who on Thursday (March 28) pleaded guilty to a pair of weapons charges. Back in January, Tekashi (born Daniel Hernandez) pleaded guilty to 9 federal charges as part of a plea deal , and he’s been singing ever since. As for Shotti, he was facing at least 50 years in the bing if he went to trial. Instead, he’s looking at 15 years behind bars. Per Vulture : During Jordan’s plea proceeding today, he admitted to “using and possessing a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence” and “discharging a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence,” according to the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office. The two charges relate to two incidents last year, an April 3 assault in Manhattan, and a shooting in Brooklyn on April 21, prosecutors said. “Today, Kifano Jordan admitted in open court to committing multiple acts of violence in furtherance of the Nine Trey enterprise,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said in a statement. “This conduct is simply intolerable.” For the first count, there is a mandatory minimum sentence of five years in federal lockup. For the second count, the minimum is ten years behind bars. From the comments of Shotti’s lawyers, the feds had him dead to rights. “Had he gone to trial, he would have probably received a mandatory 50-year sentence,” Lichtman told Vulture . “To be able to get out of it with the 15-year sentence — what the plea agreement calls for — we made the best of a bad situation.” Don’t mess with the Feds, periodt. — Photo: Splash News
Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Ex-Manager Pleads Guilty, 15 Year Sentence On Deck
See more here:
Source: Steve Granitz / Getty Avengers: End Game is probably the most highly-anticipated movie of all time, so yeah, we’re here grasping at straws trying to find out any information possible before the movie comes out next month. With that being said, today’s Avengers teasers have been brought to you by none other than Chris Evans –the guy who plays Captain America, for the 3 people on earth who already didn’t know–who just did an interview with The Hollywood Reporter . View this post on Instagram #Avengers fans, assemble: Chris Evans breaks down his favorite #CaptainAmerica fight scene. A post shared by Hollywood Reporter (@hollywoodreporter) on Mar 28, 2019 at 11:57am PDT For anybody who has ever seen any interviews with an Avengers cast member, you know that they really can’t talk about ANYTHING that actually happens in the films. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is one of the most secretive organizations in all of the entertainment world, so we just take what we can get from the few cast slip-ups that come with each press cycle. Now, unfortunately for us, Chris Evans didn’t exactly slip up and give any actual info about End Game’s plot or anything like that–but he did give us some insight into the tone of the movie. Here’s what he said about the film to THR after watching a snippet: “It’s a good one. It’s a real good one,” said Chris, admitting that he’s already seen the first hour of the movie. “This one’s really good. I choked up like three times.” To the naked eye, that quote might not seem like anything too serious–but reading between the lines can be very telling. Though the Avengers films have had some heart-wrenching moments in the past that don’t involve a character dying, it’s a pretty safe bet that any moment causing Captain America himself to choke up would be pretty heavy. So what could he be talking about that’s worthy of choking up over? Him and Tony Stark finally reuniting? His character’s last scene ever? To be fair, most of our mind’s our tainted because of this Chris Evans tweet from back in October, where he pretty much implied that the end is VERY near for him. I mean, we already knew that his contract was up after End Game, but let’s face it, this just has us all expecting the worst. Officially wrapped on Avengers 4. It was an emotional day to say the least. Playing this role over the last 8 years has been an honor. To everyone in front of the camera, behind the camera, and in the audience, thank you for the memories! Eternally grateful. — Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) October 4, 2018 So what has Chris Evans all choked up?! Well, we have no idea. Since it’s pretty much confirmed that this is Captain America’s last film in the MCU, Chris could be emotional over the little things, for all we know–but we probably will be, too. 28 more days until Avengers: End Game , but until then, we’ll continue jumping to conclusions.
More here:
Source: Serato / Serato Premier audio software company Serato is releasing a new software called Serato Studio which is a DJ-Centric DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) that aims to ease DJs into the production flow using its beat making and mixing features. Source: Serato / Serato When DJs load up Serato Studio, they will be pleased to see that it still features all of the elements that have come to love with Serato. The new DAW features colored waveforms, EQ and filter controls, a mixing channel as well as cue points that will allow users to trigger sounds. Serato Studio will also provide DJs with “easy beat-making,” thanks to the DAW having over 100 pre-made drum patterns from different genres of music. The software’s 808-style step sequencer will even allow users to put their own patterns together. There is more than 30 effects presets as well as a library of instruments, loops and built in-sounds to utilize. A vital tool for DJs is organizing, of course, and Serato Studio’s use of intuitive layouts will help keep things nice and neat for users. You will be able to easily divide your track into segments and since Studio’s DAW borrows from Serato DJ’s logging system users can organize their tracks into digital crates for easier recall. Serato Studio is compatible with Roland TR-8S, Numark Party Mix, Pioneer DJ DDJ‑SX3, Denon DJ X1800 Prime and more. Due to an overwhelming response, Serato had to pause the beta but will allow you to still sign-up to be notified when it opens again. Via Nick Maclaren, Chief Strategy Officer at Serato: “We’ve been overwhelmed by the response since opening and have already had a ton of useful feedback from our beta users. We plan to open the beta again in the future.” To get an overview of the new software, check out the video below. — Photo: Serato
Originally posted here:
Source: Splash / Splash News Tekashi69’s former manager, Kifano “Shotti” Jordan, had something to say about his ex-client before pleading guilty to weapons charges in federal court yesterday (March 28). In an interview, Shotti called the Brooklyn rapper an “ungrateful rat bastard,” among other colorful language. DJ Pvnch, who used to be Tekashi’s DJ, shared a snippet of a phone call he had with Shotti. Not the best of lucks when the person on the other line is under federal indictment, but that’s another convo for another time. “This n*gga…he broke every code and every rule out this motherf*cka,” said Shotti. “He’s an ungrateful rat bastard, man. It’s just that simple, but I forgive the lil n*gga after all that, ya feel me. It’s all good.” Pvnch quickly deleted the clip, but this is the Internets, and you can hear it below. As part of his plea agreement, Shotti will reportedly be sentenced to 15 years in jail. He better hope the judge doesn’t get word of his comments, just saying. — Photo: Splash
Shotti Called Tekashi69 An “Ungrateful Rat Bastard” Before Guilty Plea
Source: WENN.com / WENN Laura Helm Suing Usher Over Herpes Transmission Case The woman who accused Usher of giving her herpes will have her day in court. An Atlanta area court judge has set a date for the trial between accuser Laura Helm and the “Love In This Club” singer for later this year. An exact date hasn’t been set, but the judge agreed to hear the case in November, according to documents obtained by BOSSIP. Both sides also agreed to extend the period that they have to exchange medical evidence. The news of the trial date comes as Usher’s lawyer filed court docs subpoenaing Helm for a deposition March 28th at Usher’s lawyer’s office in Atlanta. The singer and radio personality’s answers will likely be used as part of Usher’s legal defense. BOSSIP exclusively revealed that Helm sued Usher last year, accusing him of knowingly infecting her with herpes simplex during two intimate encounters in 2017. Usher has denied giving Helm the disease but insisted that she assumed the risk when she agreed to the unprotected sexual activity. The veteran R&B artist has previously tried to get a gag order on the case, saying that any details could cause him irreparable harm. But Helm wanted the case details out in the open, arguing that such an order would violate her first amendment rights.
Originally posted here:
Confessions: Usher Set To Grill Herpes Accuser As Trial Is Set For STD Transmission Suit (Exclusive)
Posted in Celebrities, Hollywood, Hot Stuff
Tagged black celebrity gossip, car, celeb news, Celebrity News, News, online, Web