Introducing ‘Hot Girl Jada’! The actress and “Red Table Talk” host got Thee Stallion stamp of approval Thursday (July 18) after posting a snapshot on Instagram showing off her banging body basking in the sunlight on a yacht in the Mediterranean. She’s currently vacationing in Greece and Italy with husband Will Smith and their children, Jaden and Willow. “I’LL take that joyful hot girl summer thank you,” Smith captioned the photo. View this post on Instagram I'LL take that joyful hot girl summer thank you A post shared by Jada Pinkett Smith (@jadapinkettsmith) on Jul 18, 2019 at 6:38am PDT According to the New York Post, the 47-year-old is rocking an Adriana Degreas + Cult Gaia leaf-appliquéd two-piece which retails for $490. Megan Thee Stallion, who championed the phrase “hot girl summer,” commented “Yessssss” along with a quartet of heart-eyed smileys. She also shared Smith’s flick, dubbing her “Mrs. Hot Girl Jada.” Source: New York Post Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text MAGIC to 23845 to join!
Source: Shareif Ziyadat / Getty Jadakiss had us all confused when an NYC pizza spot revealed he hits them up to basically order bread. The Yonkers rapper is defending his decision to order pizza, but just the crust aka glorified breadsticks. According to Kiss, he’s on a health kick—and he’s not messing with dairy. Reports TMZ : Kiss says the viral image is actually from a year ago, and his good friend, the owner of Cuts and Slices pizza shop in Brooklyn, re-posted it after another pizza parlor announced it was now offering a pie made only of crust. Jadakiss’ odd order sent the internet into a tizzy … but he’s not dishing back the hate he’s received. He says pizza lovers should order their pies however they want, and he’s got nothing against peeps who pile on cheese. It just ain’t for him. Kiss says the viral image is actually from a year ago, and his good friend, the owner of Cuts and Slices pizza shop in Brooklyn, re-posted it after another pizza parlor announced it was now offering a pie made only of crust. Jadakiss’ odd order sent the internet into a tizzy … but he’s not dishing back the hate he’s received. He says pizza lovers should order their pies however they want, and he’s got nothing against peeps who pile on cheese. It just ain’t for him. Respect.
Source: R. Kelly The Buffet / R. Kelly The Buffet R. Kelly is behind bars for the foreseeable future and according to reports , he’s scared for his life. Kelly’s attorney spoke to TMZ , telling the site the singer fears retaliation from fellow inmates who know he’s accused of having sex with underage girls. There are apparently no R.Kelly fans in jail. The musician has opted for solitary confinement, feeling safer by himself despite having limited phone privileges and no access to TV or the internet. But, according to his attorney, Kelly needs support since he can’t read or write, making tasks like figuring out what’s on the commissary list virtually impossible. Earlier this week, Kelly pled not guilty to all charges. Though his attorney argued that he was not a flight risk and had appeared at all of his court appointments on time, a judge denied bond calling the case “extraordinarily serious.” If convicted, Kelly would face the maximum of 195 years in prison. Prosecutors believe that there were many more girls, beyond the initially cited 12, who were victim to Kelly’s abuse. This decades-long history of abuse was documented through witness and survivor testimony in the dream hampton produced documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” which aired on Lifetime this past January. Source: TMZ See Also: Got ‘Em: R. Kelly Will Be Held Without Bail, “Extreme Danger To The Community & Minor Girls” See Also: R. Kelly’s Alleged Sex Slaves Have Been Cut Off Financially See Also: Piper Perv: R. Kelly’s Ex-Employees Handed Over 20 Underage Sex Tapes To Feds Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text MAGIC to 23845 to join!
Source: Kwanchai Lerttanapunyaporn / EyeEm / Getty 77-Year-Old Murders Another Victim After Being Released From Prison Albert Flick, who is now 77-years-old , served a 25-years prison sentence after he stabbed his wife to death in front of her daughter back in 1979. Shortly after he was released, he was jailed again for four more years after attacking a woman in 2010. When he was released in 2014, he was deemed “too old to be dangerous,” but the Washington Post reports that Flick was convicted once again on Wednesday of stabbing a homeless woman 11 times in broad daylight, in front of her two sons. In 2010, a judge ignored the prosecutors’ requests for a longer sentence following his attack on a woman, stating that Flick was not a threat due to his age–this was when he was in his late ’60s. He committed his second murder last year, targeting homeless woman Kimberly Dobbie after he became obsessed with her and began to stalk her. He reportedly learned that she was planning to leave Lewiston, Maine–which is where Flick moved to when he was released in 2014–and he thought to himself, “If I can’t have her, I will kill her.” Flick bought a pair of knives at a Walmart prior to the day of the killing. The next day, he proceeded to attack and murder Dobbie in front of a laundromat, piercing both her heart and lungs in the process. Her 11-year-old twin sons and three men all witnessed the attack and attempted to stop him, but were unsuccessful. “It was soul-crushing for them,” juror Caitlain Jasper said about the incident. “And they’ll never be able to forget it.” Before Flick killed Dobbie, he became so obsessed with her that he started to eat at the same homeless shelter as her in order to get closer. Eslie Clement, who saw Albert stab her mother to death back in 1979, said the judge responsible for freeing him will have to answer for their lax sentencing of him in 2010. “I would like to just see [everyone involved] in a line and stand there and tell [Dobbie’s] boys, explain to them how this man was on the streets and how it’s OK,” she said. “How the law makes it alright for their mom to now be gone and for them to have to witness it” Albert Flick was convicted of murder on Wednesday, and, this time, it looks likely that he’ll actually spend the rest of his life in prison. The charges carry a minimum 25-year sentence, and prosecutors plan to request that he be placed behind bars for life.
Source: Johnny Nunez / Getty The wait is finally over. Nas ‘ latest album, The Lost Tapes 2 , has hit all streaming services. Source: Def Jam/Mass Appeal / Daniel Arsham The project features a number of top-notch and truly iconic Hip-Hop producers including Pete Rock, the Alchemist, Swizz Beats and the RZA, amongst others, hooking up the Queensbridge rapper with beats. Even Kanye West got a groove in, but the project is much better than that Nasir album from 2018 most already forgot about. This is a fact, it’s Nas’ lowest-selling album to date. At 16 tracks the album still manages to clock in at just a minute under an hour. Try not to skip to the RZA (“Tanasia,” “Highly Favored”) and Pete Rock (“The Art Of It,” “Queens Bridge Politics”) joints and enjoy the ride. Take a listen to The Lost Tapes 2 below.
Source: photo: PNP / WENN Tupac said it best: some things will never change. Even after more than a decade after their much publicized beef seemingly came to an end (least on records they did), 50 Cent continues to troll Irv Gotti and Ja Rule every single chance he gets and when video of Irv and Ja getting denied entry into S.O.B’s was released you knew Fiddy was going to have a field day with it. Taking to IG to mock and clown his fellow Queens brethren for not getting that good ol’ VIP treatment once reserved for “the world’s most talented record label, Murder Inc.,” 50 played the clips of Irv and Ja getting into an argument with security at S.O.B.’s while cracking up without a care in the world (we’re surprised no one tried to get 50 Cent to play a hyena in The Lion King with that signature cackle of his). “Let me take my shirt off cause i’ma do nothin’!” Fif commented in a clip of Ja attempting to remove his garment at the entrance of the club only to leave it on before bouncing. “Exclusive footage of nothin’! Ni**a doing nothin’!” Can’t even front, the commentary from Fif was kinda funny. Though we know that they don’t try to, Irv Gotti and Ja Rule just be making it too easy for 50 to roast them sometimes. Between stuff like this and the Fyre Festival struggle , they just give the “Heat” rapper too much ammunition. Check out the posts below and let us know if you think these men will ever squash their drama. View this post on Instagram Man Damn why y’all won’t let us in, 50 told y’all not to let us in. LOL #lecheminduroi #bransoncognac A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent) on Jul 19, 2019 at 3:06am PDT View this post on Instagram oh my God I told ya, No preme, No team whole squad booty. #lecheminduroi #bransoncognac A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent) on Jul 19, 2019 at 3:32am PDT
Source: Dave J Hogan / Getty While Jay-Z is for the most part all business, he does have a playful side to him. Recently the God MC hints to when he was the butt of everyone’s jokes . Hov referenced one of his most meme-worthy moments on the new track “Mood 4 Eva” from the The Lion King movie, The Gift soundtrack. Beyoncé , Jigga and Childish Gambino all deliver lyrics that encourage everyone to live their best lives. SC flips his cringe worthy photo from 2018 to kindly remind us he’s still the man. “Helmet, on a jetski, you know the vibes / Hit my head, forget I’m me?, oh my God”. The bar points to when he and Queen B visited Italy for vacation last summer. During the trip they hit the ocean on wave runners and his austere facial expression match with a safety helmet made for internet gold. Jay-Z the first man in history to look miserable on a Jet-Ski pic.twitter.com/zKSrTom4wb — Cass Anderson (@casspa) July 4, 2018 You can listen to “Mood 4 Eva” below. Photo: MoniqueSowinski@LiveNation.com
Source: Stephanie Long / Courtesy of Stephanie Long Short hairstyles on women are nothing new, whether it’s Halle Berry or Lupita Nyong’o , Black women are prime examples that we can rock styles at any length. Bria Myles recently traded in long hair for a bald do and it had us thinking about getting a cropped cut! We caught up with CASSIUS Editor, Stephanie Long , who has been rocking a short haircut for about almost a year now. However, this isn’t the first time she’s had short hair. She explained, “In 2009, back when I was still relaxing my hair, I had cut it pretty short a’ la Rihanna in the ‘Take a Bow’ video. Before that, I had the ‘Umbrella’ bob.” Long is one to experiment with her hair and after having “locs for a hot second in 2017 and not really feeling it,” she was “ready to take the plunge.” The change in her tresses led her to feel like she really came into herself and she “felt so beautiful.” She added it was “one of the best decisions I’ve ever made for myself.” Yes, it’s true, short hair is easier to manage. Stephanie shared her routine with Hello Beautiful , “I’m able to just get up in the morning, shower, throw on a cute outfit with some brows and a bold lip and I’m out the door.” She relishes in the thought, “No more wash days, no more pineappling my hair to preserve a twistout, no more hiding from rain or humidity.” If there is one difficult moment, she explained it’s the “awkward stage between really needing a cut and actually getting one is a bit annoying.” Nevertheless, even in her “rough” moments, she still gets tons of compliments on her look. Source: Stephanie Long / Courtesy of Stephanie Long And we can see why! With these fun cuts and ease of being able to switch it up, her cropped cuts are anything but boring. She found a great barber through trial and error, “I did my googles, tried one barber that was okay but that I wasn’t fully satisfied with. Then I kept looking online and eventually found the one I’ve been going to since late September 2018.” For New York girls, she shared the wealth, “His name is Tim Lord and he’s at Adrian Fanus Grooming in Bed-Stuy! I recommend him to any and ALL ladies looking to go low.” Source: Stephanie Long / Courtesy of Stephanie Long While intricate, the hairstyles are easy to maintain, with you needing a cut about once a month. “If I can’t make it that often, I turn to cute caps and head wraps. No biggie.” For maintenance, she sleeps with a satin pillow case or scarf or durag to protect her scalp and hair. She shared, “Shampoo, conditioner and a little bit of oil (I do a mixture of coconut, camellia and brazil nut) is also still very much a thing for me, especially when I’m rocking my little 4C curls.” We love Stephanie’s short haircut! Would you go low? Take our poll below. Take Our Poll DON’T MISS: Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look I Am Not My Hair: 15 Black Bald Beauties Giving Us Life Paula Patton Buys Her Go-To Curly Hair Product At The Grocery Store [ione_media_gallery src=”https://hellobeautiful.com” id=”3052963″ overlay=”true”]
Drunk Tourists Fight in Thailand Dramatic Priest Throwing Himself to Ground Cop Hit by Cement Block Drunk Driver on Wrong Side of Road 17 Injured in Illegal Street Race Last Second Luck Lawyer Attacks Judge Parachute VS Dust Devil The post Crackhead Deterrent and Other Videos of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepFather.com .