Source: Rick Davis / Splash News Author and self-help guru Tony Robbins ‘ career is now in serious jeopardy after allegations surfaced that he’s been “known to berate victims of rape and violence” and made “inappropriate sexual advances” toward female staffers and fans. According to reports, Simon & Schuster will no longer publish the 59-year-old motivational speaker’s co-authored book, “The Path: Accelerating Your Journey to Financial Freedom”, following the serious accusations. Earlier this week, a Buzzfeed News report accused Robbins of having his bodyguards prowl audiences for attractive female guests to bring to him and exposed himself to female assistants. A spokesperson for Simon & Schuster told the news outlet: “We are not proceeding with publication of ‘The Path’.” Robbins was also removed as chief of investor psychology at Creative Planning, a $38 billion wealth-management firm. Peter Mallouk, President of the firm said in statement: “The parting between Tony and Creative Planning was imminent regardless and it was a mutual decision and amicable.” Tony’s lawyers are denying the allegations. SMH
SERVING FACE & SNOUT THE GIRLS AREN’T DOING IT pic.twitter.com/9uoExUMdSz — THE HOOD ORACLE (@emoblackthot) May 30, 2019 Beyonce’s “Lion King” Poster Blows Up Twitter We’re only FIFTY days away from Disney shattering the box office (YET AGAIN) with “The Lion King” that looks absolutely stunning based on the trailer and newly released character posters showcasing Queen Bey as the already mane-snatching lioness “Nala” from H-Town. omg can you imagine if Bey posts a selfie on ig with a caption like “I am Nala” pic.twitter.com/xDdJ7BtuYV — maria (@BEYLlCIOUS) May 30, 2019 Peep Bey’s mane-snatching “Lion King” poster (and reactions) on the flip.
Octavia Spencer is getting ready to star in Ma a horror movie that is actually her first featured role as the top talent in the film. Ma , tells the story of Sue Ann a lonely woman who befriends a group of teenagers by letting them party at her house. Just when the kids think their luck couldn’t get any better, things start happening that make them question the intention of their host as Ma turns into a sick tale of mayhem and revenge. Don’t let her drink alone. I flew out to Hollywood, California to sit down with Octavia Spencer, Diana Silvers, Juliette Lewis, Makaley Miller Corey Fogelmanis, Dante Brown and Gianni Paolo for a fun conversation about Ma. This week’s Extra Butter with Xilla Valentine really highlights the reach of GlobalGrind as the kids revealed how much they rock with the website, and that they loved the episode of Extra Butter with Xilla Valentine that highlighted Avengers: Endgame . They even broke out in an impromptu rendition of Lil Nas X’s Old Town Road just like the Avengers did. We also got to find out just how much their parents get on their nerves as Dante Brown, who also stars in Lethal Weapon on Fox said: “I think that’s just an everything day thing, that parents don’t want you to be great.” He was obviously joking but Octavia opened up about how people getting on your nerves is a natural feeling. We’re human beings and we have a gamut of emotions that we feel. You would actually be a sociopath if someone didn’t get on your nerves,” Octavia said. She continues by saying she won’t call anyone out but “Hell yeah people get on my nerves.” Ma hits theaters on Friday, May 31st, 2019.
People literally do anything these days to go viral. Like seriously — what’s the point of being remembered for something mean, uncivil, or even worse, something so gross it makes folks want to vomit. One Florida man recently lost his job for trying to keep it too real for social media and bathing in the kitchen of a Wendy’s restaurant in Milton County. The disgusting video was recorded by a coworker and already has over million disgusted views. The owner of the Milton Wendy’s is clearly mad as hell. He released a statement soon after the video saying: “We are taking this incident seriously and it is obviously totally unacceptable. This was a prank by a person who no longer works at this restaurant, and who clearly did not use good judgment. We are taking this opportunity to reinforce our very strict quality procedures with our restaurant team.” So many people have seen and complained about the video that the Division of Hotels and Restaurants was notified about the incident. Fortunately, the eatery passed their impromptu inspection, but the manager was instructed on sanitation, safety requirements and the importance of active managerial control. @Elhialy8: “This is why i cook & eat at home 98% of the time” @Sillemman: “Just one more reason not to eat fast food” Would you eat at a restaurant where this was going down in the back?
Source: Jon Kopaloff / Getty Fans Really Aren’t Buying The Supposed Benefits Of Kylie’s New Skincare Line Kylie Jenner’s new skincare line, Kylie Skin, has everyone talking–but not all of the chatter surrounding this launch is for the right reason. It goes without saying that Kylie’s line of makeup is one of the most successful in the industry, but when the youngest KarJenner sister announced that she was coming out with a line of skincare products, people weren’t exactly on board. It’s a lot like that time her sister Kendall Jenner announced she was the new face of Proactiv–people simply don’t believe that million(or billion)aires use the same products on their faces that us regular folk do. And even if they do use the same face wash, those expensive facials and other treatments are probably doing a lot more for them than the Cetaphil, so it’s probably better not to take their skincare routine to heart. Following Kylie Skin’s initial backlash–and some additional criticism for releasing a “walnut scrub” that many skincare experts deemed harmful–the biggest slack Jenner has caught regarding this launch is for a video she posted of her washing her face. View this post on Instagram morning and night A post shared by Kylie Skin by Kylie Jenner (@kylieskin) on May 29, 2019 at 5:35am PDT As seen in the clip above, not only does Kylie wash her face for a total of 7 seconds, but when she dries it off, a huge streak of foundation is left on the towel–a pretty clear indication that she didn’t do a great job of cleansing her makeup. This can be seen as one of two things: Either the product doesn’t actually work, or the filming of that video was Kylie’s first time actually using her own product. Both are pretty bad ways to have your company represented. With the release of this latest video, people all over social media are clowning Kylie for not knowing how to wash her face–and the jokes are absolutely endless. From quips about Kylie washing her face like someone who can afford a new one to her whole skincare launch being a scam, check out the funniest takes on Ms. Jenner’s brand new line and the accompanying promos. Sis the towel still has foundation left on it… — S (@Powerinthehair) May 29, 2019 Kylie Jenner is doing skincare tutorials with filters and her foundation is still on after she washed her face. Scam today. Scam tomorrow. — Morgan Jerkins (@MorganJerkins) May 29, 2019 Imagine buying face wash from someone who doesn't even know how to wash their face properly. — Thato (@Mahaliah) May 29, 2019
Source: Brett Deering / Getty A Dayton, Ohio weatherman was not here for a bunch of whiny Bachelorette fans who complained about his reports interrupting their Monday night TV plans. Fox45 weatherman Jamie Simpson went viral this week after a live television rant he made because of ABC watchers demanding the station “go back to the show.” “We have viewers complaining already,” Simpson said ‘Just go back to the show.’ No, we’re not going back to the show, folks. This is a dangerous situation, OK? “Think about if this was your neighborhood. I’m sick and tired of people complaining about this. Our job here is to keep people safe, and that is what we’re going to do.” “Some of you complained that this is all about my ego,” Simpson added. “Stop. It’s not. I’m done with you people, I really am, this is pathetic.” He makes a great point. Especially because an 81-year-old man lost his life in Celina, Ohio, 65 miles north of Dayton, during Monday night’s storm after a tornado sent a vehicle crashing into his home, Mayor Jeffrey Hazel told a news conference. The storm injured seven people in Celina, three seriously, according to Hazel, who also revealed about 40 homes had been seriously damaged or destroyed. Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. ( Terms and conditions ). This season’s “Bachelorette,” 24-year-old Hannah Brown, saw Simpson’s rant and warned Bachelor Nation to show some respect for the weather. Lolz too funny, thanks Dayton, Ohio for the love, but be safe. naders are no joke. https://t.co/RdxYOUpx4w — Hannah Brown (@AlabamaHannah) May 28, 2019 “Lolz too funny, thanks Dayton, Ohio for the love, but be safe. naders are no joke,” Brown tweeted. Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit Oh look a meme pic.twitter.com/r89GoyCu85 — Joshua Lisec (@JoshuaLisec) May 28, 2019 Do you think people should have the option to skip weather warnings? Source: Bossip.com ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM : Tasha Smith Confirms She’s Dating OMAR from ‘The Wire’ Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS] Meet Rihanna’s 67-Year-Old FENTY Campaign Model JoAni Johnson [PHOTOS] Follow @TheRSMS
Source: WENN.com / WENN There has been a lot said and implied about Tanisha Foster ever since rapper Nipsey Hussle passed away. She is the mother of his 10-year-old daughter Emani Asghedom, and she’s currently fighting with the rapper’s sister, Samantha, for custody of the child. Emani has been living with Samantha, and according to TMZ , during a recent court appearance, Tanisha broke down in tears because she claimed she hadn’t seen her daughter in months. Nipsey’s family is reportedly trying to organize visitation for mother and daughter. Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. ( Terms and conditions ). The family believes Samantha can provide Emani with the most stable living situation and claim Tanisha has a substance abuse issue that they want to help her deal with. The custody case continues in July, when both sides meet for their next court date. Until then though, Tanisha is speaking out. She took to Instagram Live on Tuesday to clear up some misconceptions. She also wanted to thank people for their support, saying, “Thank you, I’m going to stay strong. I have to stay strong because I have babies.” As far as what people think of her lifestyle based on what they see on social media, including when it comes to her social media names, which reference Nipsey, she’s going to keep doing what she wants to do. “I’m going to live my life,” she said. “It was 16 years. He was 16 years of my life. Do anybody know that?” “I don’t prove nothing to nobody,” she added. “I don’t have to.” With that in mind, she said she doesn’t worry about or deal with the “disrespectful sh-t” people say online because when Nipsey was alive, he showed her nothing but love. “My child’s father didn’t disrespect me,” she said. “I talked to him 30 minutes before he died. How about those apples? Do y’all know that?” “I don’t feed into negativity, baby. I don’t pay ’em no mind,” she added. “I don’t give a damn about these people. They give a damn about me, though. So all the haters can eat my sh-t, but the people who love me, I love y’all.” Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit She also wanted to make it clear that despite what she may have said or done in the past in reference to Lauren London (there were some past regrettable tweets and “likes” of negative comments about the actress), they have no issues. “I don’t have a problem with Lauren. She don’t have a problem with me,” she said. “We good.” Last time Tanisha spoke out about Nipsey on social media, she found herself heavily criticized by people who felt that since she was his ex, her public condolences were inappropriate and disrespectful to Lauren. Still, she’s always stood by the positive relationship they had and the sentiments she shared. Source: MadameNoire.com [ione_media_gallery src=”https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com” id=”1990824″ overlay=”true”] ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM : Big Sean Addresses Nipsey Hussle’s Killer in Instagram TV Video Did Nipsey Hussle Know His Killer? There Are Conflicting Reports Lauren London Honors Her ‘Soulmate’ Nipsey Hussle With Commemorative Tattoo [PHOTO] Follow @TheRSMS
Source: FayesVision/WENN.com / WENN If you haven’t been keeping up, Tamar Braxton is in love — like, so in love with her beloved “T’Challa” that she had to shout it from the rooftops, which in 2019, is Instagram. The 42-year-old singer and reality star publicly shared how much she values and loves her current boyfriend, David Adefeso , on Tuesday. “The fact that I once thought that love was a feeling. The fact is every thing about that word is an action,” she wrote . “To be patient and kind and giving, respectful, Honest, mature, nurturing, protective, present, problem solving ,a provider, Saved, Positive, considerate, all about family, is EVERYTHING that u are LOVE.” Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. ( Terms and conditions ). Tamar has certainly found her someone special because she even mentioned that David deals with her tantrums, which if you’ve watched her on Braxton Family Values , you know are nothing to play with. What was sweet about all of this though was that Adefeso actually shared his adoration for her in response (you know celebrity women love to laud their men while in turn, the guys stay silent). He commented on her post saying he is happy to finally know what true love feels like. Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit “My love you complete me,” he wrote. “Before u I was lost in the wilderness, thirsty and searching for that thing I [sic] I’d heard existed but remained all too elusive. With every turn of the calendar I settled into the realization that I would be one of those unlucky few who never got to experience the true joy of experiencing life through the eyes of someone who makes every sunset more colorful, every bird’s chirp more beautiful and every glance more meaningful. Until that fateful day in the summer I never imagined what real love felt like. You have strengthened me; you have loved me; you have brought me closer to my God; you complete me. I love you; you love me; together forever! Your Dave.” With all that being said though, Tamar is technically still married to Vince Herbert . Though she filed for divorce in October 2017, things still haven’t been finalized and she claimed last year that he was taking his sweet time to reply to her filing. She’s so ready to be done with her marriage, according to The Blast , she filed documents recently asking to, at the very least, be granted a “status only” divorce for the time being, making her legally single. Whether she’s single legally or not, she is definitely single in spirit based on these sweet nothings shared between she and David. Source: MadameNoire.com ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM : Tasha Smith Confirms She’s Dating OMAR from ‘The Wire’ Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS] Meet Rihanna’s 67-Year-Old FENTY Campaign Model JoAni Johnson [PHOTOS] Follow @TheRSMS
Source: WENN.com / WENN From getting drop kicked to rapping it seems like Arnold Schwarzenegger is staying busy these days! Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox: Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit The govenator turned rapper has just debuted his rapping “skills” on a new inspirational video for the song “Pump It Up — The Motivation Song” by Austrian singer Andreas Gabalier . In his bars he drops knowledge like, “Hey, I’m Arnold Schwarzenegger and listen carefully,” Schwarzenegger began. “Dig deep down and ask yourself, who do you want to be. Not what, but who — if you believe success will come to you, work like hell, trust yourself and all your dreams come true.” The video depicts Schwarzenegger as a youth and through the years even back in the gym hitting the weights at 71 years old. Schwarzenegger chimes in with a second verse saying, “Break some rules, knock the wall, don’t be afraid to fail. You have to think outside the box, I say no pain no gain, I don’t want to hear it cannot be done, always give something back. My name is Arnold Schwarzenegger and I’ll be back.” While Schwarzenegger’s rap skills are cringe-worthy, the song is a bit inspirational when you break it down. Check it out for yourself. source RELATED STORY: Arnold Schwarzenegger, 71, Was Drop Kicked In The Back By a Fan RELATED STORY: Everything We Know So Far About Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Emergency Open-Heart Surgery The Latest: Lil Durk Facing Criminal Intent To Commit Murder Charges In Atlanta Tamar Braxton Gets Fan Together For Slick Comment Under Her Man’s Photo How Much Money Will Atlanta Lose If Disney Pulls Out Of Georgia? Maino Salutes DaBaby For Handling Himself In The Mall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] Fake Penises, Drug Overdoses & Stripper Fights: 6 Explosive Revelations From Lamar Odom’s Memoir Blind 22-Year-Old With Autism’s Performance On ‘America’s Got Talent’ Will Bring You To Tears [VIDEO] Cardi B Brags About Dropping $80K On Ice For Her Baby Daughter, Deletes Post Serena Williams Wears Pro Feminist Off-White Outfit At French Open [Photos] Wack 100 Caught Some Fists From Mike Tyson, Legendary Boxer Confirms Fade ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor Kit Harington Checks into Wellness Retreat Following Series Finale
Source: PlayStation / PlayStation Video game addiction affects alot of people and can be harmful. Finally it is being taken seriously by medical professionals. via: USAToday The World Health Organization made video game addiction an official mental health disorder. The Geneva-headquartered organization added “Gaming disorder” to the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems or “ICD-11,” which goes into effect in January 2022. The condition is included in the global medical guide within a section detailing disorders due to substance use or addictive behaviors, along with “Gambling disorder.” The ICD-11 describes “Gaming disorder” as recurrent video game playing that leads to “impaired control over gaming” and an “increasing priority given to gaming to the extent that gaming takes precedence over other life interests and daily activities,” despite “the occurrence of negative consequences.” [ione_media_gallery src=”http://foxync.com/” id=”3554484″ overlay=”true”]