Tiny Harris On Headline Heat Tameka “Tiny” Harris has been in our lives for nearly 25 years, and she’s always been an open book. Things were no different when the songstress stopped by to clear up some of the wildest headlines BOSSIP has written about it. The mom-of-four dished on everything from reuniting with her BFF Shekinah Jo after reportedly ending their friendship back in 2017, and how her hubby TIP feels about her sexy alter ego Ryder. Tiny also discussed how the family is dealing with the untimely passing of T.I.’s sister Precious, who passed away in February. Check out the video above, as well as Tiny’s single “I F***N Love U”.
Source: KENA BETANCUR / Getty NYPD Cop Texts “No Big Deal” When Told About Eric Garner’s Death If you were already mad as hell about the death of Eric Garner at the hands of the bacon-scented NYPD, then this story is going to send you through the roof. According to the NYDailyNews , an NYPD supervisor, Lt. Christopher Bannon, sent a cold-hearted text one of the officers on the scene who was describing what happened to Garner. Bannon was called as a defense witness during the Officer Daniel Pantaleo “Danny and Justin went to collar Eric Garner and he resisted,” Saminath wrote. “When they took him down Eric went into cardiac arrest. He’s unconscious. Might be DOA.” “For the smokes?” Bannon asked. “Yeah,” Saminath fired back. “They observed him selling…Danny tried to grab him, they both went down. They called the [ambulance] ASAP. He’s most likely DOA. He has no pulse.” Bannon then sent his “No big deal” text, but claimed on the stand during that he had written it to comfort Pantaleo. The comment is said to have elicited an audible gasp from the audience that was so loud that the judge had to admonish them. Rest in peace, Eric Garner. You deserved better than this.
Source: Tasia Wells / Getty S harpen your kunai and ancestral hats —a Mortal Kombat reboot is finally happening. Fresh off the release of Netherralm Studios’ Mortal Kombat 11 , Warner Bros. will be working with producer James Wan ( Aquaman) to bring Earthrealm’s heroes against the forces of Outworld to life once more. News of the announcement came from ABC Australia reporter Claire Campbell, who tweeted that filming will take place in South Australia and it will be “the largest movie ever filmed and produced” in the region. Premier of South Australia, Steven Marshall, also confirmed the news of the film reboot in the area, which will be in pre-production later this month. The largest film production in South Australia's history! @warnerbros will bring their epic action film, Mortal Kombat, to life here in SA. SA locations. SA crews. SA VFX companies. It will enhance our production capabilities and create new jobs for the local film industry. pic.twitter.com/jkPeRuq1Wz — Steven Marshall, MP (@marshall_steven) May 14, 2019 Along with Wan will be Simon McQuoid making his directorial debut, and longtime gamer and screenwriter Greg Russo will be providing the script. Rumors about the movie date as far back as last year, with a Hashtag Show report discovering details on the reboot’s plot. The movie will be centered around a new character named Cole Turner, who is described as “a Philadelphia boxer that is recruited by a prophecy chaser to compete in a fantastical tournament – the outcome of which determines the fate of Earth and it’s inhabitants.” Old characters and new throughout the MK lore in the initial report are expected to appear as well, including Australian favorite Kano, Sonya Blade, Liu Kang, and much more. The first Mortal Kombat film adaptation was released in 1995 and is touted as one of the greatest video game film adaptations of all time. The movie sparked character-redefining performances from Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as the sinister sorcerer Shang Tsung, and Trevor Goddard as the aforementioned mercenary Kano. The latter’s performance alone was the sole reason the character was retconned with an Australian background in later video games. Mortal Kombat attempted another reboot before this with the web series Mortal Kombat: Legacy , exclusively on YouTube. Tagawa reprised his role as Shang Tsung in the second season, eventually returning once more as the sorcerer in Mortal Kombat 11 . Watch the trailer from the 1995 version of Mortal Kombat below:
Ciara dropped the prayer!!! pic.twitter.com/USW7bzVTLi — Feeeeeeeeeee (@_sheaintFeee) May 16, 2019 Ciara FINALLY Shares THAT Prayer & Shatters Twitter After monthsssss of fans begging and pleading for Ciara’s exact prayer for zillionaire good guy and great husband Russell Wilson , Ciara FINALLY dropped the delicious deets during a recent interview with Angie Martinez that cemented her respected life coach status while fueling hilarious hysteria across Singles Ministry Twitter. Me trying to figure out what Ciara said in her prayer pic.twitter.com/K9LVGB5lEh — Jewel (@Lovely_Rebelle) May 14, 2019 Peep the hilarious chaos over CiCi’s life-changing prayer reveal on the flip.
Source: Fuse / Getty New Survey Says Over Half Of American Adults Use Swimming Pool In Lieu Of Shower So according to a new report, you might have some cousins out here using the swimming pool for bathing rather than for say, SWIMMING. According to CBS News , a new survey found that more than half of U.S. adults use a swimming pool as a kind of communal bathtub, admitting to swimming as a substitute for showering or rinsing off after exercise. Folks do this even though two-thirds of the people surveyed say they know that swimming pool chemicals don’t eliminate the need to shower before swimming. “When dirt, sweat, personal care products, and other things on our bodies react with chlorine, there is less chlorine available to kill germs,” Dr. Chris Wiant, chair of the Water Quality & Health Council, said. “Rinsing off for just one minute removes most of the dirt, sweat, or anything else on your body.” The report was conducted online by Sachs Media Group and they surveyed 3,100 American adults. In their study, they also found that 40% of Americans admit to peeing in the pool as an adult. Again, EVEN THOUGH experts warn that when urine reacts with chlorine, it reduces the amount of the chemical available to kill germs. “The bottom line is: Don’t pee in the pool,” said Michele Hlavsa, chief of the CDC’s Healthy Swimming program. Yes, grown adults need to be told this. “Swimming is a great way to be physically active and not peeing in the pool is a key healthy swimming step,” added Hlavsa. If you thought washing and peeing were the only nasty a$$ things people did in the people, prepare yourself. The survey also showed that a quarter of Americans said they’d go in a swimming pool within one hour of having diarrhea and 48% said they never shower before taking a dip. The CDC advises that all swimmers keep out of the pool if they have diarrhea, since this can contaminate the pool with germs and feces, which can make other people sick. Health professionals also say everyone should rinse off before dipping in the pool. Again, you wouldn’t think grown adults wouldn’t have to be told this, but here we are.
Source: Paras Griffin / Getty Well damn! YFN Lucci ‘s prized red Mercedes G-Wagon was riddled with bullet holes from a drive-by shooting that left one person inside the vehicle injured. According to TMZ , Lucci’s Mercedes SUV was shot up this past Friday night in Atlanta. When police responded, they found a man inside suffering from two gunshot wounds. The victim was not Lucci and he’s expected to make a full recovery but Lucci wasn’t listed on the police report. Bullets ripped through the passenger windows on both sides, side doors, the vehicle’s rear window, the rear door, the bumper as well as one of the rear tires. The victim was driving the vehicle according to authorities when shots began ringing out. He was shot in the left shoulder.
Source: PETER PARKS / Getty Suspect Reportedly Kills Pregnant Teen Then Forcibly Removes Her Child A tragic and grotesque act went down in Chicago that’s surely sent shockwaves into the community. According to the Chicago Sun-Times , police suspect a Southwest Side lady lured a young pregnant mother into her home right before the pregnant woman was killed and the child was cut from her body. According to authorities, a body was found in a garbage can on early Wednesday in the suspected woman’s backyard. The body turned out to be that of the pregnant woman, Marlen Ochoa-Lopez. She was reported missing three weeks ago. Authorities say she was strangled to death and they ruled her death a homicide. Family and friends of Ochoa-Lopez said she met the 46-year-old suspected killer on Facebook. The woman reportedly got 19-year-old Ochoa-Lopez to come to her home in the Scottsdale neighborhood by offering her extra baby clothes for her unborn son. Hours after Ochoa-Lopez was last seen on April 23, the older woman phoned 911 for help, saying she had just given birth to the boy inside the home. The suspect then had the nerve to say she was suffering from “post-delivery issues,” according to a police source. Sara Walker, a student pastor at Lincoln United Methodist Church, has been helping the missing teen’s family communicate with police. Walker said the 46-year-old woman later set up a GoFundMe page to raise $9,000 for her baby’s funeral, claiming the baby boy was sick and about to die. An anonymous tip eventually caused detectives to check the parentage of the baby using saliva from the missing woman’s husband, Yiovanni Lopez, and hair samples from Ochoa-Lopez’s place. DNA tests proved that the child belonged to Ochoa-Lopez and her husband. A pregnant woman gone missing. A Facebook group for young mothers. Now police are investigating how a simple request for baby clothes may have spiraled out of control. https://t.co/WDPKbRlZZU — Chicago Sun-Times (@Suntimes) May 16, 2019 The baby is currently in the hospital in “grave condition,” according to the police source. Chief spokesman for the Chicago Police Department, Anthony Guglielmi, said that four “persons of interest” were in custody surrounding Ochoa-Lopez’s death and the “incident involving the baby.” Sources claim charges are expected to be filed against the 46-year-old woman.
Source: PETER PARKS / Getty Suspect Reportedly Kills Pregnant Teen Then Forcibly Removes Her Child A tragic and grotesque act went down in Chicago that’s surely sent shockwaves into the community. According to the Chicago Sun-Times , police suspect a Southwest Side lady lured a young pregnant mother into her home right before the pregnant woman was killed and the child was cut from her body. According to authorities, a body was found in a garbage can on early Wednesday in the suspected woman’s backyard. The body turned out to be that of the pregnant woman, Marlen Ochoa-Lopez. She was reported missing three weeks ago. Authorities say she was strangled to death and they ruled her death a homicide. Family and friends of Ochoa-Lopez said she met the 46-year-old suspected killer on Facebook. The woman reportedly got 19-year-old Ochoa-Lopez to come to her home in the Scottsdale neighborhood by offering her extra baby clothes for her unborn son. Hours after Ochoa-Lopez was last seen on April 23, the older woman phoned 911 for help, saying she had just given birth to the boy inside the home. The suspect then had the nerve to say she was suffering from “post-delivery issues,” according to a police source. Sara Walker, a student pastor at Lincoln United Methodist Church, has been helping the missing teen’s family communicate with police. Walker said the 46-year-old woman later set up a GoFundMe page to raise $9,000 for her baby’s funeral, claiming the baby boy was sick and about to die. An anonymous tip eventually caused detectives to check the parentage of the baby using saliva from the missing woman’s husband, Yiovanni Lopez, and hair samples from Ochoa-Lopez’s place. DNA tests proved that the child belonged to Ochoa-Lopez and her husband. A pregnant woman gone missing. A Facebook group for young mothers. Now police are investigating how a simple request for baby clothes may have spiraled out of control. https://t.co/WDPKbRlZZU — Chicago Sun-Times (@Suntimes) May 16, 2019 The baby is currently in the hospital in “grave condition,” according to the police source. Chief spokesman for the Chicago Police Department, Anthony Guglielmi, said that four “persons of interest” were in custody surrounding Ochoa-Lopez’s death and the “incident involving the baby.” Sources claim charges are expected to be filed against the 46-year-old woman.