Source: Lia Toby/WENN.com / WENN UPDATE: 5/6/19 9:45 AM EST: It’s a boy! Prince Harry announced Meghan has given birth to the couple’s first child, a boy. He’s the 7th in line to the British throne. BREAKING: Prince Harry says his wife Meghan has given birth to a baby boy. The couple's first child is seventh in line to the British throne. https://t.co/QVfwND0xRn — The Associated Press (@AP) May 6, 2019 ORIGINAL: We’re getting closer to meeting the newest royal baby! Meghan Markle has gone into labor. Few details of the couple’s birth plans have been release to public. Last month, Kensington Palace said that the birth would be revealed only once Harry and Meghan had the opportunity to celebrate privately. Unlike Harry’s brother Prince William, they didn’t share where the baby would be born. Harry married the Duchess of Sussex last year in a chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle, about 20 miles west of central London. This is a developing story. Source: NBC News
Source: WENN / WENN Game Of Thrones Creators Reveal How Show Came Together We’re only two episodes away now from the end of “Game Of Thrones” forever ever… and show creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss recently joined “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” to discuss the show’s origins as well as some BTS details. Any fan of the show is likely to enjoy the insider tidbits. Pretty good stuff… Who is your favorite GOT character? Check out photos of the guys arriving at the show below
Source: VH1 / VH1 Precious Harris’ Life Honored On “T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle” Precious Harris was a beloved figure in the life of T.I., Tiny, the Harris family and many, many others. Tip has often given his big sister credit for raising him and tending to him as a child. When news broke that she passed earlier this year as the result of a car accident, it was obviously a difficult pain to endure. “T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle” took a moment to honor her life and celebrate all the joy that she brought to those around her over the years. Rest in peace, Precious.
Source: Nuccio DiNuzzo / Getty R. Kelly has been hit left and right with legal haymakers, most especially those related to his infamous dealings with young women and reports of sexual abuse. Now, federal authorities are on the hunt for more visual evidence of the troubled singer’s allegedly foul ways. TMZ reports : Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois is interviewing parties closely associated with Kelly. We’re told prosecutors have been asking about the possible existence of VHS tapes purportedly showing Kelly having sex with minors. Rumors about an alleged stash of R. Kelly sex tapes have been floating around since Kelly went to trial on child porn charges back in 2008, but it’s never been found … not by law enforcement, anyway. As we’ve reported … the feds are building another case against Kelly in Illinois, which we’re told is entirely separate from the 2 probes currently underway in New York — one by the Eastern District and another by the Southern District. We’re told feds in Illinois are investigating Kelly on 3 different fronts: sex trafficking, tax evasion and obstruction of justice. Authorities are also looking into the possibility of obstruction of justice in Kelly’s 2008 sexual assault case where he was found not guilty. — Photo: Getty
Source: James Devaney / Getty Remy Ma may be in a world of trouble after she was arrested and charged with assault for allegedly blackening the eye of an old Love & Hip Hop castmate . However, the Bronx rapper believes the charges will be dropped once prosecutors see the evidence. Reports TMZ : The rapper’s attorney, Dawn Florio, tells TMZ … Remy has security cameras installed in her house that show she was there at 9:30 PM on April 16 — the same time “Love & Hip Hop: New York” star Brittney Taylor claims Remy punched her backstage during a concert at NYC’s Irving Plaza. We already knew this, but according to Florio … prosecutors were “dumbfounded” in court this week when Remy’s side claimed to have evidence to support she was nowhere near the spot of the alleged assault. Remy’s lawyer’s confident once they review the home security footage, Taylor’s case will be destroyed and Remy will be cleared. Also, Remy’s lawyer claims he has more evidence that Brittney Taylor is trying to pull the jig. There’s more — Florio insists there’s NO surveillance footage from Irving Plaza that backs Taylor’s claim she was assaulted in the green room area … AND Florio says she’s obtained a photo from the night of the alleged assault timestamped hours afterward that shows Brittney with no visible marks on her face. Florio also claims after Remy left her house that night, she stopped at Target to pick up some items for her baby and didn’t arrive at Irving Plaza until around 10:45 PM … 15 minutes before she was scheduled to perform at 11. The potential vindication for Remy is essential since there is word she would have committed a parole violation if convicted of misdemeanor assault. We gotta hear all the sides. — Photo: Getty
Source: Mihajlo Maricic / EyeEm / Getty Family Of Justine Damond Reaches $20 Million Settlement With The City of Minneapolis A settlement has been reached in the tragic Justine Ruszczyk Damond case. According to NBC News , the family of the yoga teacher who was shot dead by a cop agreed to a $20 million settlement with the city of Minneapolis. The settlement occurred only three days after jurors convicted the former police officer, Mohamed Noor, of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in the July 15, 2017 killing of Damond, who was a duel citizen of the U.S. and Australia. Back in 2017, Damond, 40, called 911 because she believed she heard a sexual assault happening in an alley near her place. However, when Noor and his partner Matthew Harrity pulled up to Damond’s home, they mistook her as a threat and Noor opened fire on her. Damond was unarmed. Meanwhile, evidence of a sexual assault was not found. Damond’s family filed a $50 million lawsuit against the city, an action that was put on hold depending on the result of the criminal trial. When Noor was convicted, settlement talks immediately began, according to City Council President Lisa Bender. “We know that no amount of money can heal the pain that the Ruszczyk family or any family that has lost a loved one in this way,” Bender said. “It is our continued commitment to work together, with our community, to demand and support change to policing.” On Friday, the city council voted unanimously to approve the settlement. The family has pledged $2 million to a local charity centered around gun violence in Minneapolis. “This is not a victory for anyone, but rather a way for our city to move forward,” Mayor Jacob Frey said. “And I do believe that we will move forward together, united in the shared belief that such a tragedy should never occur in our city.” Meanwhile, Noor, 33, faces up to 15 years in prison. He was taken into custody right after his verdict was read and he’s scheduled to be sentenced on June 7.
Source: WPA Pool/Pool / Getty Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Welcome A Baby Boy The royal baby is here! Meghan Markle has given birth to a baby boy, her first child with Prince Harry . The news was confirmed by the couple on their official Instagram. “We are pleased to announce that Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their firstborn child in the early morning on May 6th, 2019. Their Royal Highnesses’ son weighs 7lbs. 3oz.” View this post on Instagram We are pleased to announce that Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their firstborn child in the early morning on May 6th, 2019. Their Royal Highnesses’ son weighs 7lbs. 3oz. The Duchess and baby are both healthy and well, and the couple thank members of the public for their shared excitement and support during this very special time in their lives. More details will be shared in the forthcoming days. A post shared by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (@sussexroyal) on May 6, 2019 at 6:37am PDT So far a name has not been announced but Prince Harry told the press the baby’s birth was an “amazing experience.” “I’m very excited to announce that Meghan and myself had a baby boy earlier this morning, a very healthy boy. Mother and baby are doing incredibly well. It’s been the most amazing experience I could ever have possibly imagined. How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension, but we’re both absolutely thrilled and so grateful for all the love and support from everybody out there. It’s been amazing, so I just wanted to share this with everybody.” Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex!
Source: Mario Tama / Getty Los Angeles is team Barack Obama . An LA street has been renamed after the 44th President of the United States. It’s official – Rodeo Rd. is now #ObamaBlvd . For every child who will drive down this street and see the name of the first Black President of our country, this boulevard will serve as a physical reminder that no goal is out of reach and that no dream is too big. pic.twitter.com/uxVvc9wipZ — L.A. City Council President Herb Wesson (@HerbJWesson) May 5, 2019 Reports CNN : The City of Los Angeles has renamed a nearly 4-mile stretch of road from “Rodeo Road” to “Obama Boulevard,” in honor of the country’s first African-American president. The location is significant, the city said, because Obama held his first campaign rally in Los Angeles on February 20, 2007, at Rancho Cienega Park. The park sits on Rodeo Road, right across from W. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. Rodeo Road goes through a historically Black neighborhood. The Los Angeles City Council voted unanimously to rename the 3.5 mile stretch of road. What took so long? — Photo: Getty
Source: Nuccio DiNuzzo / Getty Jussie Smollett was thought to be persona non grata on the set of Fox’s Empire , but sources close to the case are saying otherwise. Smollett’s colleagues allegedly want the actor back to continue playing his character Jamal Lyons, although the network might have other plans . TMZ reports : Sources on the show tell us cast members — including Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard — feel Jussie deserves a fair shake, and that should include a full return to the show. Just last week, Fox announced Jussie got an extension through season 6, but also … it had no plans to bring his character back to the show. Our sources say as soon as the announcement was made, Jussie’s costars got busy contacting “Empire” brass and pushing for his return. As for why … we’re told the cast feels Jussie’s character was an incredibly important part of the show, and they don’t feel his return will hurt ratings. In one of the final episodes of season 5, Jussie’s character, Jamal, got married in the first gay, black wedding on primetime TV. The outlet adds that while Smollett is signed with the show through season six, it didn’t have plans to feature him in the series. — Photo: Getty
View this post on Instagram There it is Plain and Simple WU TANG CLAN DISTRICT #WUTANGFOREVER A post shared by Tony Starks – Wu Tang – (@realghostfacekillah) on May 4, 2019 at 4:00pm PDT 25 years ago 9 young men from the rugged lands of Shaolin set out to make a name for themselves in the rap game and not only did they go on to become Hip-Hop icons, but now they’ve been immortalized in their hometown of Staten Island. Today (May 5) the Wu-Tang Clan were bestowed the honor of having the intersection of Targee St. and Vanderbilt Av. in Staten Island named after them and have it officially being dubbed The Wu-Tang Clan District. With Ghost Face Killah, Raekwon the Chef and Inspectah Deck amongst other Wu members as the guests of honor, the ceremony was attended by a gang of Killer Bee fans who chanted “Wu-Tang!” as the street sign was being unveiled for the first time. “It’s like a dream right now,” Ghost said at the ceremony. “Twenty-five years later to come back and to have district, a block named after your crew, it’s like, yo, it’s unbelievable. First of all, people don’t get to make it 25 years later. But coming from Staten Island, I wanna tell y’all anything is possible. I never saw this day coming. I knew that we were some ill MCs, but I didn’t know it would take it this far.” But y’all did, Ghost. Y’all did. Check out some posts of the ceremony below and never forget that Wu-Tang is for the children. View this post on Instagram History !!!! #wutangforever #wutangclandistrict A post shared by Tony Starks – Wu Tang – (@realghostfacekillah) on May 4, 2019 at 3:49pm PDT View this post on Instagram Yeah Lord …. Divine Handling Business #wutangforever #wutangclandistrict A post shared by Tony Starks – Wu Tang – (@realghostfacekillah) on May 4, 2019 at 3:50pm PDT View this post on Instagram FOREVER EVER !!!!!#WUTANGFOREVER #WU #WUTANG A post shared by Tony Starks – Wu Tang – (@realghostfacekillah) on Apr 30, 2019 at 11:53am PDT