Tag Archives: bra

Safety First: Ariana Grande Puts World Tour On Ice In The Wake Of Manchester Bombing

Ariana Grande Cancels The Remainder Of World Tour After Manchester Bombing The trauma of the Manchester Arena bombing is still VERY fresh on all of us, especially Ariana Grande. According to TMZ , the pop singer will no longer be performing the remainder of her European tour. It is said that Grande is “in hysterics” and not in the right mind to perform for anyone. Morover, her team is deeply concerned about security as she was scheduled to perform in England, Belgium, Poland, Germany and Switzerland. broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words. — Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 23, 2017 Ari’s manager, Scooter Braun: pic.twitter.com/BOHKwMx4wW — Scooter Braun (@scooterbraun) May 23, 2017 There is no immediate plan to reschedule the tour until Ariana’s emotional health is A1. We know Mac Miller had to be SHOOK when the news broke. Image via Getty

Go here to see the original:
Safety First: Ariana Grande Puts World Tour On Ice In The Wake Of Manchester Bombing

Nicky Hayden Dies; Former MotoGP Champion Was 35

Nicky Hayden, a former MotoGP champion, has died from injuries he sustained when a car crashed into his bicycle five days ago. He was 35 years old. The sad news was confirmed by Maurizio Bufalini Hospital in Cesena, where Hayden had been a patient the scary collision last Wednesday. Hayden suffered severe cerebral damage and multiple traumatic injuries as a result of the incident. Said the hospital in a statement this afternoon: “The medical team has verified the death of the patient Nicholas Patrick Hayden, who has been undergoing care since last Wednesday May 17 in the intensive care unit of the Bufalini Hospital in Cesena following a very serious polytrauma which occurred the same day.” On the entertainment front, Hayden was named one of People Magazine’s Hottest Bachelors in 2005. “Racing is what I grew up doing, it’s in my family’s blood. I’m pretty happy-go-lucky,” he told the publication at the time, adding; “I travel so much, I’ve met a lot of chicks in airports.” Hayden was cycling along the Rimini coast in Italy last Wednesday when he was hit by a Peugeot, whose windshield was smashed in the accident. Judicial authorities have opened an investigation into the crash and questioned the 30-year-old driver of the car that struck Hayden. According to The Guardian, the driver was given a Breathalyzer test and was not over the limit at the time. Hayden won the MotoGP title in 2006; his career started in 2003, with Hayden posting three victories and 28 top three finishes in 218 total races. Hayden was 13th in Superbike this season, riding for the Red Bull Honda team. In response to Hayden’s death, motorcycle racers reacted to Hayden’s death on Twitter. Here’s a sampling of what they have said: We also send our condolences to the friends, family members and loved ones of Nicky Hayden. Hayden was born in Owensboro, Kentucky. Multiple family members had flown in from the United States in the wake of Hayden’s accident, including Hayden’s mother and brother. May he rest on peace. View Slideshow: Celebrities Who Died in 2017: In Memoriam Click through the photo gallery above for a lengthy look at all the famous people who have passed away in 2017.

Original post:
Nicky Hayden Dies; Former MotoGP Champion Was 35

Ariana Grande Issues Statement on Attack, Suspends World Tour

We have an update on the terrorist attack that killed at least 19 people inside Manchester Arena on Monday night. As previously reported, an explosion rocked this venue shortly after Ariana Grande finished her set and thanked her fans for attending. Just as she made her way off stage, what authorities have described as a “nail bomb” was detonated, around 10:33 p.m. local time. No organization has claimed responsibility for the mass murder, while police are operating under the assumption that this was the act of a suicide bomber. He has not been identified, but it is the working assumption that the bomber is dead. The death count has also now risen to 22 individuals, with 59 other concert goers reported as wounded, 19 of them in critical condition. As a result, this is now the deadliest militant assault in Great Britain since four British Muslims killed 52 people in suicide bombings on London’s transport system in July 2005. British Prime Minister Theresa May called for an emergency Cabinet meeting Tuesday and said the explosion was being treated as an “appalling terrorist attack.” Police do believe there was just one bomber, however. Numerous survivors of the blast have shared their accounts to The BBC and other outlets, with one 19-year old explaining his experience as follows: “We ran and people were screaming around us and pushing on the stairs to go outside and people were falling down, girls were crying, and we saw these women being treated by paramedics having open wounds on their legs … “It was just chaos… It was literally just a minute after it ended, the lights came on and the bomb went off.” Said Donald Trump in a statement on the attack: I extend my deepest condolences to those so terribly injured in this terrorist attack and to the many killed and the families, so many families, of the victims. We stand in absolute solidarity with the people of the United Kingdom. So many young beautiful innocent people living and enjoying their lives murdered by evil losers in life. I won’t call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them from now on losers because that’s what they are. They’re losers, and we’ll have more of them, but they’re losers, just remember that. This wicked ideology must be obliterated. German Chancellor Angela Merkel, meanwhile, said it “will only strengthen our resolve to…work together with our British friends against those who plan and carry out such inhumane deeds.” Grande has also issued her first statement since the fatal incident. On Twitter last night, the singer – who sources tell TMZ was “in hysterics” following the explosion – wrote a simple message that expressed her shock and grief. “broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don’t have words,” Tweeted Grande. Grande had been scheduled to perform on London on Thursday night. Insiders now tell TMZ that she has suspended the entire European tour until an unspecified date, putting on hold future shows in England, Belgium, Poland, Germany and Switzerland. Adds Grande’s manager, Scooter Braun: “We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act. We ask all of you to hold the victims, their families, and all those affected in your hearts and prayers.” In the following video, you can see attendees run for the exits after hearing the bomb go off: Ariana Grande Concert: Terrorism Strikes Greater Manchester Police Chief Constable Ian Hopkins said that victims were being taken to eight hospitals and confirmed that children were among the deceased. “We believe the attacker was carrying an improvised explosive device which he detonated,” he said. “We have been treating this as a terrorist incident and we believe at this stage that the attack was carried out by one man.” An investigation is underway to determine if the attacker was part of a larger plot or terrorist network. Bianca Landrau, the Boston hip-hop star known as Bia, who also performed at the show, Tweeted an update on her status yesterday, writing: “Guys we are okay!!!” And singer Victoria Monét, the opening act at the concert, said in a statement that she was safe but “heartbroken that loved ones who came to have the night of their lives ended up losing them,” adding: “I wish I could say that I am OK, but I am not. Please send all your prayers up high for Manchester.” Many other celebrities have also taken to social media to issue messages of mourning. Here is a sampling of what they’ve said: We join everyone around the globe in sending our condolences to all affected by this heinous act. We’ll continue to provide update on this terrible story as news breaks. May the victims rest in peace.

The rest is here:
Ariana Grande Issues Statement on Attack, Suspends World Tour

Did Brandy Blast Her Ex And His New Bae On Stage?

See more here:

Brandy might have called out her ex-fiancée, Ryan Press, in one searing breakdown at her show. The singer was set to marry the music exec a few years ago, but they called everything off in 2014. Neither of them talked about the split, but Ms. B-Rocka might have spilled all the beans on stage. Brandy posted […]

Did Brandy Blast Her Ex And His New Bae On Stage?

Elle Fanning Hard Nipple of the Day

Elle Fanning is 19 year old sold by her parents….the second string talent….Plan B…after Dakota lost her shit for being put out there at a young age, you know the getting a puppy before your old dog dies, so that you don’t feel as sad when it dies, the money grubbing parents who like exploiting their kids version… Elle Fanning is not wearing a bra, has a hard nipple, in an era where nipples are celebrated, while I remember when nipples were considered pornography….so thank god for that change…otherwise where would I be….not looking at Elle Fanning’s hard nipple in Cannes…that’s where… Either way – QUirky TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS CLICK HERE The post Elle Fanning Hard Nipple of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather .

The rest is here:
Elle Fanning Hard Nipple of the Day

Elle Fanning Hard Nipple of the Day

Elle Fanning is 19 year old sold by her parents….the second string talent….Plan B…after Dakota lost her shit for being put out there at a young age, you know the getting a puppy before your old dog dies, so that you don’t feel as sad when it dies, the money grubbing parents who like exploiting their kids version… Elle Fanning is not wearing a bra, has a hard nipple, in an era where nipples are celebrated, while I remember when nipples were considered pornography….so thank god for that change…otherwise where would I be….not looking at Elle Fanning’s hard nipple in Cannes…that’s where… Either way – QUirky TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS CLICK HERE The post Elle Fanning Hard Nipple of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather .

Original post:
Elle Fanning Hard Nipple of the Day

Britney Spears Can Still Bounce On Me

I know I was a little skeptical about this whole “ Britney Spears goes to Vegas” thing at first, because doing a Vegas act is pretty much the last stop on the washed-up singer career train. But clearly I was wrong, because thanks to this job, Britney’s gone from a trailer park soccer mom making Walmart trips with the paparazzi to a total hottie again. So join me and the Little Tuna in giving Britney a standing ovation. She’s earned it. Bravo. » view all 12 photos

See the rest here:
Britney Spears Can Still Bounce On Me

Farrah Abraham: SLAMMED For New Photo of Daughter Sophia!

By most accounts, Farrah Abraham is not a great mom. She talks about her daughter’s future sex tape in interviews, and she generally seems to regard 8-year-old Sophia as a fashionable accessory to be trotted out whenever she can help satisfy Farrah’s constant thirst for attention. That said, it’s possible that Farrah takes a bit too much flak sometimes for her decisions as a parent: Farrah posted the above photo of herself with Sophia over the weekend, and Teen Mom fans took the opportunity to go off on the reality star they love to hate. The image seems innocent enough. It’s a simple pic of Farrah and Sophia after a dance recital, and both mother and daughter appear to be in good spirits. But that’s not how Farrah’s Instagram followers saw it. Certified haters went off  in the comments about everything from the mother and daughter’s facial expressions to the placement of Sophia’s feet. “They both have a weird smile on their faces. Like they are trying their best to show human emotions because they are really cyborgs or something,” wrote one creative critic. “Stepford mother and daughter… love the creepy smiles. You Farah are the creepiest of them all and I gotta say Simon is even creepier than you,” commented another. Believe it or not, those remarks are downright tame compared to some of the trash that was talked in the comments section on Farrah’s photo. “You are truly evil. If I was your mother I would give you what you keep telling her and STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM YOU MONSTER,” wrote one follower. Continuing with the monster theme, another user commented: “Poor Sophia [you’re] a beautiful child walking in a monster’s foot steps.” Thankfully, most of the comments were directed at Farrah, not Sophia, but even so, several people took time out of their days to make fun of the way Sophia’s feet are positioned, even though it’s a standard dancer’s pose. Pretty much every time Farrah posts a photo of Sophia she takes a ton of flak in the comments, and oftentimes, it’s completely warranted. Farrah vacillates between being neglectful and exploitative when it comes to her daughter, and many of the concerns expressed by fans are legitimate. View Slideshow: Sophia Abraham Photos: Cute and Controversial! But sometimes, people on social media just hate for sport, and that seems to be what’s going on here. You’ve made us side with Farrah Abraham, people. We hope you’re happy. Watch Teen Mom online to relive all of Farrah’s parenting low-lights.

View post:
Farrah Abraham: SLAMMED For New Photo of Daughter Sophia!

Queen Bey Throws Star-Studded Push Party With Family and Friends

See the article here:

The iconic pop star is getting ready to give birth to her twins and recently had an African-themed celebration to honor her upcoming delivery.

Queen Bey Throws Star-Studded Push Party With Family and Friends

Survey Says, That’s A LIE: Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s $60 Million Claim That He ‘Obliterated’ Her Soul

Wenn Image Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s $60 Million Lawsuit Steve “don’t look me in the eye” Harvey is not going to be giving up the green to his ex easily, if at all. He responded to his ex-wife Mary’ Sheckleford’s lawsuit through his lawyer, according to a Jasmine Brand  report. His attorney released the following statement: Mr. Harvey vehemently denies any allegations set forth in the lawsuit. The Complaint is meritless, frivolous and the allegations are completely false. We will vigorously defend/counterclaim against the Complaint. Vigorously. Yesterday, we reported that Mary filed a claim through her “civil rights activist” that says Steve   inflicted irreparable damage on her soul . She also claimed their breakup pushed her to the brink of suicide and into harmful self-medicating. She says Steve took her son, her businesses, and basically her will to live. The two parted ways back in 2005.

Read more:
Survey Says, That’s A LIE: Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s $60 Million Claim That He ‘Obliterated’ Her Soul