Tag Archives: Celebrity News

Plot Twist? Chris Brown’s Lawyer Says LAPD Found No Guns Or Drugs At His Home

Chris Brown’s Lawyer Denies That Guns And Drugs Were Found Not as if many people are buying the story that Becky beauty queen Baylee Curran is selling out here…but Chris’ lawyer wants to make sure you know that all the stuff about Chris packing heat and illegal party favors in his house is total B.S., and if he’s able to prove that Baylee is full of it , he’s going to push to have her tossed in the clink. Via TMZ : Chris Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos, says a woman’s claim Chris pointed a gun at her is nothing more than a false accusation made in hopes of becoming famous. Geragos addressed the media Friday — and made it clear — he says no guns or drugs were found by cops in the singer’s home. He also stated reports Brown’s 2-year-old daughter, Royalty, was home during the alleged incident are total BS. It’s interesting … Mark said his office is still investigating the validity of text messages Baylee Curran allegedly sent which show she was trying to set Chris up. Geragos said if it’s found Curran did lie, he’ll call for a criminal investigation against her. WELP…if she’s lying as hard as it seems she is, she DEFINITELY deserves some time in the slammer. Instagram/Splash

Excerpt from:
Plot Twist? Chris Brown’s Lawyer Says LAPD Found No Guns Or Drugs At His Home

Katt Williams Says “Three-Dollar P**** B*tch” Can’t Sue Him Over Kidnapping & Beating Her…Because He Already Paid Up

Katt Williams’ Assault And Kidnapping Suit Thrown Out Turns out the comedienne that Katt Williams allegedly slapped up and insulted on tour is being a little greedy. Katt’s lawyers had to tap her on the shoulder and remind her that she’s already been paid for her troubles and is going to need to drop her new case — or else. Via TMZ : Katt Williams is the victim of a serious double-dipper — that’s his reaction to a comedian suing him over an alleged beatdown, because he says he’s already forked over a settlement. TMZ broke the story … Ashima Franklin filed a lawsuit, saying Katt attacked and kidnapped her, but sources close to Katt say her suit is just a repeat of claims she made months ago. We’re told Ashima accepted a “small amount” of cash to squash the drama, and even signed a settlement agreement. Apparently, her lawyer didn’t get that memo … and went ahead and filed a $3 million lawsuit for her. Obviously, Katt’s attorneys sent Ashima’s lawyer the previous agreement, so she’s dismissed the suit. WELP. If she took the small amount she can’t go seeking more after finding out Katt has some batsh*t crazy tendencies. But in the meantime…he may want to look into maybe NOT beating up, imprisoning, or kidnapping people he comes across anymore… Instagram

See the rest here:
Katt Williams Says “Three-Dollar P**** B*tch” Can’t Sue Him Over Kidnapping & Beating Her…Because He Already Paid Up

Teaser Trailer For Lifetime’s Michel’le Biopic ‘Surviving Compton’ Is Here

Visit link:

Last year as the world watched Straight Outta Compton break box-office records and become a hit with both fans and critics alike, those who were actually apart of the story were left wondering why much of the story about the physical abuse that N.W.A. member Dr. Dre inflicted upon the women in his past relationships […]

Teaser Trailer For Lifetime’s Michel’le Biopic ‘Surviving Compton’ Is Here

Holly Robinson Peete Launches New Clothing Line

Follow this link:

Holly Robinson Peete continues to show just why she is one of the busiest moms in Hollywood. In addition to her OWN network reality show For Peete’s Sake, her endless charity work and being a devoted wife to ex-NFL player Rodney Peete and a mother to her four children, she has now managed to make […]

Holly Robinson Peete Launches New Clothing Line

911 Is A Joke: Family Of Innocent Black Man Assaulted By Police Awarded $18 In Civil Rights Settlement

You can’t be serious… DeShawn Franklin And Family Awarded Just $18 In Civil Rights Settlement The case of a innocent black man brutally beaten by police in a case of mistaken identity is making national headlines. Four years ago 18-year-old DeShawn Franklin of Indiana was awoken out of his sleep by police beating and tasering him. Why? Because they mistook him for another black man with dreadlocks. Now in 2016 his family is reeling after being just awarded $18 in a civil rights violation settlement for his unlawful arrest. The IndyStar reports: DeShawn Franklin, a slim, soft-spoken young man, hops on a city bus most days to travel 4 miles to the University of Notre Dame campus, where he works setting up equipment and moving furniture. […] It’s the night four years ago when three police officers entered his family’s home without a warrant. They rousted him from the bed where he slept. They punched him six times: three times in the face and three times to the body. They used a Taser on him. Then they loaded him into a squad car in view of the neighbors. All because of a case of mistaken identity. All because he wore dreadlocks. Even South Bend’s mayor and police department acknowledge that the officers that July night in 2012 used excessive force and violated the civil rights of Franklin and his parents by entering the house without permission. A federal jury in Fort Wayne agreed this month, determining that the officers were liable for unlawful entry and unlawful seizure. But then another maddening thing happened: The jury decided that those violations of the Fourth Amendment were worth only $1. Yes, $1. Each police officer who ignored the U.S. Constitution was ordered to pay a dollar to DeShawn and to each of his parents for each rights violation. The family was awarded an insulting total of $18 in damages. It is their only compensation for a night that left a then-18-year-old high school senior bruised, embarrassed and afraid. And his parents wondering about whether a poor black family can find equity in the American justice system. This…is…ridiculous. Hopefully this case picks up more traction and an attorney can get this young man the real compensation he deserves.

Here is the original post:
911 Is A Joke: Family Of Innocent Black Man Assaulted By Police Awarded $18 In Civil Rights Settlement

911 Is A Joke: Family Of Innocent Black Man Assaulted By Police Awarded $18 In Civil Rights Settlement

You can’t be serious… DeShawn Franklin And Family Awarded Just $18 In Civil Rights Settlement The case of a innocent black man brutally beaten by police in a case of mistaken identity is making national headlines. Four years ago 18-year-old DeShawn Franklin of Indiana was awoken out of his sleep by police beating and tasering him. Why? Because they mistook him for another black man with dreadlocks. Now in 2016 his family is reeling after being just awarded $18 in a civil rights violation settlement for his unlawful arrest. The IndyStar reports: DeShawn Franklin, a slim, soft-spoken young man, hops on a city bus most days to travel 4 miles to the University of Notre Dame campus, where he works setting up equipment and moving furniture. […] It’s the night four years ago when three police officers entered his family’s home without a warrant. They rousted him from the bed where he slept. They punched him six times: three times in the face and three times to the body. They used a Taser on him. Then they loaded him into a squad car in view of the neighbors. All because of a case of mistaken identity. All because he wore dreadlocks. Even South Bend’s mayor and police department acknowledge that the officers that July night in 2012 used excessive force and violated the civil rights of Franklin and his parents by entering the house without permission. A federal jury in Fort Wayne agreed this month, determining that the officers were liable for unlawful entry and unlawful seizure. But then another maddening thing happened: The jury decided that those violations of the Fourth Amendment were worth only $1. Yes, $1. Each police officer who ignored the U.S. Constitution was ordered to pay a dollar to DeShawn and to each of his parents for each rights violation. The family was awarded an insulting total of $18 in damages. It is their only compensation for a night that left a then-18-year-old high school senior bruised, embarrassed and afraid. And his parents wondering about whether a poor black family can find equity in the American justice system. This…is…ridiculous. Hopefully this case picks up more traction and an attorney can get this young man the real compensation he deserves.

Read more:
911 Is A Joke: Family Of Innocent Black Man Assaulted By Police Awarded $18 In Civil Rights Settlement

Ain’t No Big Rich Town, Bih: Salty Starz Execs Boot “Angry” Chris Brown Off Of “Power”, 50 Cent Pissed

Starz Execs Refuse To Cast Chris Brown To Appear On “Power” Earlier this week, 50 Cent took to Instagram to defend “his boy” Chris Brown against the cop’s overzealous response to the accusations put forth by f**kgirl Baylee Curran. As he says, 50’s relationship with Chris goes way back and to that end, he was looking forward to giving him a role on his hit show “Power”. However, the Starz execs put the kibosh on Breezy’s appearance and he was NOT happy about it according to PageSix Chris Brown “lost it” after he was booted from 50 Cent’s show “Power” just before he allegedly pulled a gun on a former beauty pageant contestant. Sources tell us that Fiddy had promised his friend Brown a major role on his hit Starz show, but network execs put a stop to the plan. A source close to Brown told us, “50 promised Chris a big role on ‘Power,’ playing a drug dealer. But 50 didn’t consult the network first, and execs were not happy when they found out about it.” The source continued, “The network insisted that Chris’ casting was not going to happen, because of fears about his anger issues. There was a big blowup, and they had to tell Chris he was not going to get the role. The news was delivered to him early Monday. He was livid.” Despite “the man” putting bangin’ the gavel, 50 ain’t trying to hear it… On Thursday, 50 Cent was still insisting he’ll get Brown on the show, despite the network’s reservations. He told Page Six, “Tune into ‘Power’ next season, because you will see Chris Brown.” We can’t think of a better show for a person with “anger issues” to play a role on. Would YOU like to see C-Breezy on “Power”? Image via WENN

Go here to read the rest:
Ain’t No Big Rich Town, Bih: Salty Starz Execs Boot “Angry” Chris Brown Off Of “Power”, 50 Cent Pissed

Ain’t No Big Rich Town, Bih: Salty Starz Execs Boot “Angry” Chris Brown Off Of “Power”, 50 Cent Pissed

Starz Execs Refuse To Cast Chris Brown To Appear On “Power” Earlier this week, 50 Cent took to Instagram to defend “his boy” Chris Brown against the cop’s overzealous response to the accusations put forth by f**kgirl Baylee Curran. As he says, 50’s relationship with Chris goes way back and to that end, he was looking forward to giving him a role on his hit show “Power”. However, the Starz execs put the kibosh on Breezy’s appearance and he was NOT happy about it according to PageSix Chris Brown “lost it” after he was booted from 50 Cent’s show “Power” just before he allegedly pulled a gun on a former beauty pageant contestant. Sources tell us that Fiddy had promised his friend Brown a major role on his hit Starz show, but network execs put a stop to the plan. A source close to Brown told us, “50 promised Chris a big role on ‘Power,’ playing a drug dealer. But 50 didn’t consult the network first, and execs were not happy when they found out about it.” The source continued, “The network insisted that Chris’ casting was not going to happen, because of fears about his anger issues. There was a big blowup, and they had to tell Chris he was not going to get the role. The news was delivered to him early Monday. He was livid.” Despite “the man” putting bangin’ the gavel, 50 ain’t trying to hear it… On Thursday, 50 Cent was still insisting he’ll get Brown on the show, despite the network’s reservations. He told Page Six, “Tune into ‘Power’ next season, because you will see Chris Brown.” We can’t think of a better show for a person with “anger issues” to play a role on. Would YOU like to see C-Breezy on “Power”? Image via WENN

View post:
Ain’t No Big Rich Town, Bih: Salty Starz Execs Boot “Angry” Chris Brown Off Of “Power”, 50 Cent Pissed

Shots Fired: Mariah Carey’s Brother Speaks Out On Her Abandoning Drug Addicted Sister & Says He’s Scared Of Retaliation [Video]

Morgan Carey, Mariah’s brother, lives in Italy and is speaking out about the songstress abandoning their sister and not speaking to him in over 6-years! InsideEdition : Mariah Carey has been called out by her own brother, who’s accusing the singer of abandoning her troubled sister. Speaking to Inside Edition from Florence, Italy, Mariah’s older brother, Morgan, 51, spoke about his broken family, saying: “Mariah doesn’t care about anyone other than herself.” Alison Carey, 55, was arrested on prostitution charges earlier week at a low budget motel in upstate New York. She has pleaded not guilty. Cops say she placed an online ad soliciting sex that borrowed lines from her sister’s 1996 hit, “Fantasy,” “I’m a pretty lady looking for guys…with me it’s such a sweet, sweet fantasy baby!” the ad read. The arrest is the latest crisis for Alison, who in her younger days wanted to be a singer just like Mariah, but she ended up battling drugs and falling on hard times. Morgan said: “I would hope Mariah could find it in her heart to forgive Alison her transgressions and step up, create a trust, let’s make sure Alison’s needs are met.” Morgan and Mariah were once very close. In fact, Morgan — a model and music producer — claims he was instrumental in Mariah becoming a superstar. “There wouldn’t be a Mariah Carey today if it hadn’t been for me,” he claims. He says he has not spoken to Mariah in six years following a nasty rift tore them apart. Morgan says he’s upset because Mariah refuses to help Alison, even after she recorded a desperate public plea for help in March. Mariah’s publicist says she has done a lot over the years to give Alison a helping hand. “Through the years, Mariah has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars supporting Alison and her children,” the statement said. Morgan says: “I will always be puzzled why Alison, a heroin addict, has always been given large sums of money from Mariah her whole life. You can’t put large sums of cash into the hands of a drug addict.” Incredibly, Morgan fears retaliation from his famous sister and her fans for speaking out. “It’s about protecting this fiction she has created, this image she has created, it’s about keeping the darkest secrets covered up,” he said. It is believed Mariah has not spoken to her sister since 1994. InsideEdition

See more here:
Shots Fired: Mariah Carey’s Brother Speaks Out On Her Abandoning Drug Addicted Sister & Says He’s Scared Of Retaliation [Video]

Whatcha Looking At, Elizabeth Banks?

Hey, Elizabeth Banks, what you looking at? What’s over there that has got your attention? I don’t know what it is that you are hoping to find, but I found something really beautiful from back here… your ass in workout pants. … read more

The rest is here:
Whatcha Looking At, Elizabeth Banks?