Tag Archives: daughter

Tim Tebow Draws Thousands to Easter Sunday Church Service

Whatever you think of Tim Tebow, you can’t doubt his sincerity. On Easter Sunday, nearly 15,000 worshipers flocked to Celebration Church in Georgetown, Texas, to hear the newest New York Jet speak at that morning’s service. Churchgoers gathered in fields for a music-filled outdoor service, with people flocking from miles around to hear and see the deeply devout Christian football star. Tim Tebow Easter Church Service During the service, the former University of Florida star turned NFL sensation, who was recently traded , joined the pastor on stage for a 20-minute interview. “It’s OK to be outspoken about your faith,” said Tebow, the son of former Baptist missionaries who became known for wearing Bible verses on his eyeblack. Tebow good-naturedly talked about the craze known as “Tebowing,” noting that he’s done it for the past seven years now and doesn’t mind being parodied. It means prayer is being talked about, he says, which is what matters. Tebow recently reached out to the church’s pastor, Joe Champion, about visiting his congregation, and Easter Sunday happened to the best date for the football star. On a typical Easter, the church attracts about 10,000 people, Champion said. So Tebow proved a big lure for people who would otherwise not have come. “In Christianity, it’s the Pope and Tebow right now,” Champion told the congregation on Sunday morning. “We didn’t have enough room to handle the Pope.”

Originally posted here:
Tim Tebow Draws Thousands to Easter Sunday Church Service

Selena Gomez to Get the Glee Treatment

Selenators and Gleeks, rejoice. Selena Gomez’s hit song, “Love You Like a Love Song,” will be featured on an upcoming episode of Glee, according to reports. The Glee star taking on the infectious hit? Lea Michele! The milestone event it appears in? The prom episode! Selena Gomez – Love You Like a Love Song (Official Music Video) An E! source says the episode, written by Glee creator Ryan Murphy, filmed last week and Lea turned in ” a really powerful performance ” of the omnipresent radio single. On April 4, for whatever it’s worth, Michele tweeted, “Longest. Prom. Ever.” More like best. Sounds like a can’t miss addition to the Glee music library.

See the article here:
Selena Gomez to Get the Glee Treatment

Ebony Jackson & Joshua Rendon, 16 & Pregnant Stars: Expecting! After CPS Took Away First Kid!

It’s barely been six months since Child Protective Services took away their daughter, but 16 & Pregnant’s Ebony and Josh Rendon are totally pregnant again . Ebony is currently 10 weeks preggers with the couple’s second child. According to Josh Rendon and Ebony Jackson (her maiden name), the pregnancy was NOT planned, but he adds, “We are extremely excited for the baby.” Incredibly, CPS took away Josh and Ebony’s toddler last year because of the AWFUL living conditions in their home, and they were arrested for child endangerment. We are talking a house full of flies and maggots and dog and human feces present in EVERY ROOM INSIDE THE RESIDENCE on the walls and floor. Apparently. More incredibly, their girl is STILL with CPS, and Josh and Ebony only get supervised visitation. The case is still pending … but won’t apply to baby #2! Josh tells TMZ that he and Ebony have learned from their mistakes, completed parenting classes, and now keep their home in “immaculate” condition. That said, they’re 100 percent ready for another kid and currently fighting to regain full custody of their first daughter. That’s … good to hear? Maybe?

Read the original:
Ebony Jackson & Joshua Rendon, 16 & Pregnant Stars: Expecting! After CPS Took Away First Kid!

Cissy Houston’s First Interview Since Whitney’s Death: “I Did The Best I Could” [VIDEO]

See the article here:

In her first interview since Whitney Houston’s death, mother Cissy Houston told My9 TV that she did the best she could raising her daughter and she doesn’t blame herself for Whitney’s untimely death. The interview took place at New Hope …

Cissy Houston’s First Interview Since Whitney’s Death: “I Did The Best I Could” [VIDEO]

Jaleel White Denies Abuse of Bridget Hardy

Jaleel White is speaking out against claims by his former girlfriend Bridget Hardy , who told Star magazine that White verbally and physically abused her in 2010. “The allegations made against me back in 2010 have suspiciously resurfaced in time to coincide with my new show on Syfy and Dancing With the Stars ,” he said. “Bridget Hardy has consistently shown a knack for timing throughout our child custody disputes,” insists Jaleel White , the father of her two-year-old daughter. “When you’re doing well in life, it’s par for the course for [people] to try and knock you down. But when the individual is also the mother of your child, it is particularly hurtful.” “I have co-parented in peace and compliance with the law for over two years.” The Dancing With the Stars competitor went on to elaborate on the relationship he’s had with Hardy, who he says he hasn’t seen physically in almost six months. “In the summer of 2010, my 11 month old daughter was taken to Seattle, Washington for what was supposed to have been a planned vacation and as Ms. Hardy declared herself in her recent exclusive interview, she told me emphatically, ‘I’m done.'” “Our relationship came to an end. “Ms. Hardy has lived in the greater Los Angeles area for over eight years. My daughter was born in California and, thanks to our judicial process, my daughter remains a California resident. Up until now, we have had a workable joint custody arrangement.” “As much as I would love to go detail for detail refuting Ms. Hardy’s claims about the specifics of what was our relationship, the family court judge made it very clear to me any public discussion of our case and ordeal would be held against me in a court of law.” “Ms. Hardy’s attempts at greater sums of money beyond child support have continued now for two years. And I guess my most recent successes have been too much for her to stomach. I’m assuming I have not received her votes these past Monday nights.”

Jaleel White Denies Abuse of Bridget Hardy

Jaleel White is speaking out against claims by his former girlfriend Bridget Hardy , who told Star magazine that White verbally and physically abused her in 2010. “The allegations made against me back in 2010 have suspiciously resurfaced in time to coincide with my new show on Syfy and Dancing With the Stars ,” he said. “Bridget Hardy has consistently shown a knack for timing throughout our child custody disputes,” insists Jaleel White , the father of her two-year-old daughter. “When you’re doing well in life, it’s par for the course for [people] to try and knock you down. But when the individual is also the mother of your child, it is particularly hurtful.” “I have co-parented in peace and compliance with the law for over two years.” The Dancing With the Stars competitor went on to elaborate on the relationship he’s had with Hardy, who he says he hasn’t seen physically in almost six months. “In the summer of 2010, my 11 month old daughter was taken to Seattle, Washington for what was supposed to have been a planned vacation and as Ms. Hardy declared herself in her recent exclusive interview, she told me emphatically, ‘I’m done.'” “Our relationship came to an end. “Ms. Hardy has lived in the greater Los Angeles area for over eight years. My daughter was born in California and, thanks to our judicial process, my daughter remains a California resident. Up until now, we have had a workable joint custody arrangement.” “As much as I would love to go detail for detail refuting Ms. Hardy’s claims about the specifics of what was our relationship, the family court judge made it very clear to me any public discussion of our case and ordeal would be held against me in a court of law.” “Ms. Hardy’s attempts at greater sums of money beyond child support have continued now for two years. And I guess my most recent successes have been too much for her to stomach. I’m assuming I have not received her votes these past Monday nights.”

Erika Van Pelt on American Idol Elimination: Totally Shafted!

The day after Erika Van Pelt was eliminated from American Idol , she was relatively calm, expressing excitement over this summer’s tour and saying she expected to be in the bottom three. But the first member of the top 10 to be sent packing took a few days to ponder the results of last Thursday and took a different yesterday in an interview with People . Erika Van Pelt – “What About Love” “I definitely felt a little shafted by their decision not to save me,” Van Pelt admitted , referring to the judges’ veto power. “It’s one of those things that, in hindsight, I’m looking at it like they didn’t want to use their save this early.” A year ago, Steven, Randy and J. Lo saved Casey Abrams at the same point in the competition, leaving them helpless weeks later when Pia Toscano was shockingly sent home . Van Pelt believes those results impacted this season’s thinking. “I was not expecting to be the first of the top 10 to go home – certainly. I’m not sure they were expecting it either. But I feel like even if they felt like I didn’t deserve to go home, they just didn’t want to waste that save in case America decided to do something really crazy.” Look back to last week and vote below: did Erika deserve to be eliminated?

View original post here:
Erika Van Pelt on American Idol Elimination: Totally Shafted!

Rihanna Smacks Down Reporter Over Ill-Timed Ashton Kutcher Question

Rihanna politely put a reporter in her place after being asked a question about her alleged recent dalliance with Ashton Kutcher at a press conference in London this week. In the UK promoting her new film Battleship , Rihanna was asked by a ballsy member of the press if the Two and a Half Men star would be visiting her there. Her response? Far from rude, but even farther from happy: Rihanna Smacks Down Reporter “Wow … how disappointing was that question,” the 24-year-old singer replied, adding pointedly, “I’m happy and I’m single, if that’s what you’re really asking.” Demi Moore is glad she cleared that up. The rest of us are just scratching our heads at how that even came up at a big-time press event for Battleship . Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher allegedly hooked up earlier this month, though there is no proof of this other than a report that she visited his pad late night. There were no photos and TMZ even took down the story, making it even wilder that someone had the nerve to ask a made-for celebrity gossip question.

Visit link:
Rihanna Smacks Down Reporter Over Ill-Timed Ashton Kutcher Question

Jennifer Lawrence Stars in The House at the End of the Street: Trailer

While Lionsgate continues to celebrate the oodles of money flowing in as a result of The Hunger Games , another movie studio is also doing cartwheels: Relativity Media. Why? Because that studio is behind The House at the End of the Street , a September 21 release that stars Katniss Everdeen herself, Jennifer Lawrence. The film is your basic horror flick: Lawrence stars as Ellisa, the daughter of Elisabeth Shue’s Sarah, who moves to a small-town house and starts to discover some chilling secrets about the residence and the area around them. Check out the official, just-released trailer now and look forward to seeing Lawrence again on the big screen: The House at the End of the Street Trailer

Continue reading here:
Jennifer Lawrence Stars in The House at the End of the Street: Trailer

Amy Winehouse’s Family To Share Her $4.6 Million Estate

Because Winehouse did not leave a will, the money will go to her parents. By Gil Kaufman Amy Winehouse Photo: Marc Broussely/ Redferns Amy Winehouse did not prepare a will before she died 
 on July 23 in her London apartment. But records show that the 27-year-old singer did leave behind a nearly $5 million fortune. According to the Associated Press , Winehouse’s estate, worth approximately $4.66 million, will go to her parents. Probate documents revealed on Wednesday showed that Winehouse left assets totaling more than $6.7 million, with $4.66 remaining after taxes and debts. Winehouse’s father, Mitch, is listed as the administrator of her estate and nothing will go to her ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, whom she divorced in 2009 after a tumultuous courtship that landed the couple in the tabloids, and jail, on numerous occasions. The singer passed last summer from accidental alcohol poisoning after years of struggling with drug and alcohol issues. In March it was announced that the charity established by Mitch Winehouse in his daughter’s honor, the Amy Winehouse Foundation , would fund a new performing arts scholarship. The grant will pay tuition for a child to attend the Sylvia Young Theatre School, where Amy trained as a teenager. A posthumous album of Winehouse’s final studio recordings, Lioness: Hidden Treasures , was released in December. Related Videos Amy Winehouse Remembered VMA 2011: Amy Winehouse Tribute Related Photos Amy Winehouse: A Life In Photos Related Artists Amy Winehouse

Read the original:
Amy Winehouse’s Family To Share Her $4.6 Million Estate