Tag Archives: House

Rumor Control: Claudia Jordan Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Broke After Getting Booted From RHOA

Claudia Jordan Responds To Fan Over RHOA Firing After news broke that she’d been booted from RHOA after only one season, Claudia Jordan clapped back at a fan who poked fun at her over it. As previously reported Kenya Moore’s friend was removed from “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” but could possibly return for guest appearances. And shortly after word of her firing hit the net, an Internet troll decided to laugh at Claudia on Twitter… and she quickly informed them that she still has several “JOBZZZZ” She also posted on Instagram about being “booked” for guest appearances in Jamaica. In other words, sit down haters! She’s not broke! Hit the flip to see Claudia’s thoughts on a possible RHOA spinoff…

Go here to read the rest:
Rumor Control: Claudia Jordan Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Broke After Getting Booted From RHOA

What Happens When Kanye West And OutKast Hit Up A Waffle House?

Big news in collaboration speculation today. Three of the biggest geniuses in hip-hop decided to hit up a Waffle House. Their names are Kanye West, Andre 3000 and Big…

Continued here:
What Happens When Kanye West And OutKast Hit Up A Waffle House?

Man Beats Down Neighbor’s Attacker With A Baseball Bat…Then Makes Criminal Call Cops On Himself

Man Beats Neighbor’s Attacker With Baseball Bat Possibly the only thing more brutal than getting beaten with a baseball bat …would have to be calling the cops on yourself so they can come arrest you after you’ve already been beaten with a baseball bat. Via The Toronto Sun : A Saskatoon man says when he heard his female neighbour being attacked, he grabbed his baseball bat and headed next door. Jean-Pierre Veilleux was getting himself and his kids ready for the day when he heard a loud noise Friday morning and ran to his neighbour’s place and saw a man. “I hit him with my baseball bat just to kind of subdue him and then we kind of had words back and forth, I hit him a couple more times and pretty much chased him out of the house,” Veilleux said. He chased the man down the back alley and hit him again before pinning him to the ground. “He was just begging ‘please don’t hit me’ and I said ‘take out your cellphone and call the cops right now buddy. You’re going to jail,’” said Veilleux, who held the man until police arrived. Unbeknownst to Veilleux during this time, his neighbour had been stabbed multiple times by the man with a pair of scissors. She and the man were taken taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Saskatoon police are still investigating but say the woman and man know each other and this was not a random act. SMH! That lady should be thankful to have such a concerned neighbor…

View original post here:
Man Beats Down Neighbor’s Attacker With A Baseball Bat…Then Makes Criminal Call Cops On Himself

Do You Even Care? Lauryn Hill Drops New Nina Simone-Inspired Music From New Album [Audio]

Lauryn Hill Drops New Nina Simone-Inspired Track From New Album Don’t call it a comeback for Lauryn … Via Complex Just days after her cover of “Feeling Good” added a fair amount of fuel to the hype fire surrounding both the forthcoming Nina Simone tribute album entitled Nina Revisited: A Tribute to Nina Simone and the Netflix documentary What Happened, Miss Simone?, Lauryn Hill is teasing even more Simone-inspired new music. Though Hill calls the tease a “snippet,” the clip’s 2:30 length gives a much less nuanced hint of the full track’s tone than the average 15 or 30-second teaser. “I’ve Got Life” is a raw and welcomed interpolation of Simone’s 1968 single “Ain’t Got No, I Got Life, ” with Hill’s vocal energy pulling the timely interpretation tastefully into the modern age. Are you over L-Boogie and all her shenanigans or are you eagerly anticipating new tunes from the former Fugee? Image via WireImage

See the rest here:
Do You Even Care? Lauryn Hill Drops New Nina Simone-Inspired Music From New Album [Audio]

GTFOHWTBS: Presidential Wannabe GOP Goon Rick Perry Calls Charleston Church Shooting “An Accident”

Jeb Bush, Chris Christie And Rick Perry Avoid Talking Gun Control Or Race After Charleston Shooting It should come as little to no surprise that the Republican candidates for President are poorly equipped to deal with matters of race or gun violence. Via NY Daily News reports : Jeb Bush and Chris Christie mourned the murders in Charleston without blaming lax gun laws or discussing race Friday while addressing an audience of religious conservatives. And potential presidential candidate Rick Perry, the former Texas governor, referred to the murders as an “accident” — though his spokeswoman said he intended to say “incident.” Perry, in an interview with the conservative publication Newsmax, criticized President Obama and other liberals’ “”knee-jerk reaction of saying ‘if we can just take all the guns away this won’t happen.’” At the Faith & Freedom Coalition in Washington, Christie declared that the shootings were “depraved” and “unthinkable” before suggesting that tighter gun control could not have prevented the shootings. “Laws can’t change this, only the goodwill and the love of the American people can let those folks know that that act was unacceptable, disgraceful,” he said, calling on people to pray for the families of the dead. In his remarks, Bush said initially that he didn’t know what motivated Dylann Storm Roof. “”I don’t know what was on the mind or the heart of the man who committed these atrocious crimes,” Bush said, adding: “In times like these, in times of great national mourning, people of faith, all of us must come together.” He did not mention guns. Roof made it clear during his shooting spree on Wednesday that he was there to kill black people. In appearances Thursday at the convention, Sens. Marco Rubio, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, other leading Republican presidential candidates, also avoided blaming guns. This is some BS… We can’t allow another Bush to set foot anywhere near the White House. And isn’t Rick Perry the one who used to vacation by the place with the N-Word nickname?

Read the rest here:
GTFOHWTBS: Presidential Wannabe GOP Goon Rick Perry Calls Charleston Church Shooting “An Accident”

GTFOHWTBS: Presidential Wannabe GOP Goon Rick Perry Calls Charleston Church Shooting “An Accident”

Jeb Bush, Chris Christie And Rick Perry Avoid Talking Gun Control Or Race After Charleston Shooting It should come as little to no surprise that the Republican candidates for President are poorly equipped to deal with matters of race or gun violence. Via NY Daily News reports : Jeb Bush and Chris Christie mourned the murders in Charleston without blaming lax gun laws or discussing race Friday while addressing an audience of religious conservatives. And potential presidential candidate Rick Perry, the former Texas governor, referred to the murders as an “accident” — though his spokeswoman said he intended to say “incident.” Perry, in an interview with the conservative publication Newsmax, criticized President Obama and other liberals’ “”knee-jerk reaction of saying ‘if we can just take all the guns away this won’t happen.’” At the Faith & Freedom Coalition in Washington, Christie declared that the shootings were “depraved” and “unthinkable” before suggesting that tighter gun control could not have prevented the shootings. “Laws can’t change this, only the goodwill and the love of the American people can let those folks know that that act was unacceptable, disgraceful,” he said, calling on people to pray for the families of the dead. In his remarks, Bush said initially that he didn’t know what motivated Dylann Storm Roof. “”I don’t know what was on the mind or the heart of the man who committed these atrocious crimes,” Bush said, adding: “In times like these, in times of great national mourning, people of faith, all of us must come together.” He did not mention guns. Roof made it clear during his shooting spree on Wednesday that he was there to kill black people. In appearances Thursday at the convention, Sens. Marco Rubio, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, other leading Republican presidential candidates, also avoided blaming guns. This is some BS… We can’t allow another Bush to set foot anywhere near the White House. And isn’t Rick Perry the one who used to vacation by the place with the N-Word nickname?

See the original post here:
GTFOHWTBS: Presidential Wannabe GOP Goon Rick Perry Calls Charleston Church Shooting “An Accident”

Tori Spelling Bra Selfie: Looking Good! (And a Little Desperate)

Tori Spelling hasn’t been in the news much lately, so naturally, she felt the need to take matters into her own hands and do something about it. The last time we checked in on Tori, she had burned her hand on a grill at Benihana – not exactly the kind of story you want to be remembered for, should your career fall off a cliff tomorrow (which could happen at any time with Tori, if it hasn’t already.) So Tori decided to change the conversation without all the pesky work that comes with becoming a good actor and building a respectable resume: Yes, she posted a semi-topless selfie! Maybe this is a way of squashing the rumors about Tori expecting a fifth child . Or maybe she just wants to show that pilates pays off. There are numerous reasons why Tori would show a sudden interest in racy selfies, but the most likely explanation is that this is part of her campaign to renew the public’s interest in her private life in hopes of landing another reality show. Sources say Tori and Dean are completely broke , and neither of them have any real work on the horizon.  Their latest Lifetime trainwreck was tough to watch, but it (sometimes) got decent ratings. We’re guessing the network is just waiting for Tori and Dean to get desperate enough to lower their asking price. Until then, you can watch True Tori online at TV Fanatic…if you must. View Slideshow: Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott: Through Good Times and Bad

More:
Tori Spelling Bra Selfie: Looking Good! (And a Little Desperate)

Kylie Jenner Shows Off New Mansion, Posts Pic of Shoe Closet Bigger Than Your First Apartment!

Back in February, Kylie Jenner bought her first home . Now, a 17-year-old buying a house anywhere in the world for any price is impressive, but Kylie picked up a $1.7 million mansion in the ritzy suburb of Calabasas, CA, and we’re guessing the whole thing is already paid off. So what’s Kylie gonna do with all those square feet? Set up a work out room? Storage area? Maybe a play space for her boyfriend’s son ?  Gawd, you sound totally poor right now, hypothetical reader. You can do whatever lame stuff you want with your house, but Kylie’s ’bout dat walk-in shoe closet life: Yes, that’s where Kylie stores her shoes, and the really crazy part is that it’s probably not even big enough to house all of her Manolos, Louboutins, and other footwear so expensive, peasants like us haven’t even heard of it. How can Kylie afford all this? Well her family just got paid $100 million for four more seasons of Keeping Up With the Kardashians , but that’s not even Kylie main source of revenue these days. The girl has an astonishing 26 million Instagram followers, and they listen to her advice on how to drop their dollars, whether it’s on a detox tea she’s paid to endorse, or on her own line of brightly-colored hair extensions. Say what you will about the girl, but she’s found a way to make racy selfies pay off. View Slideshow: 49 Wildly Inappropriate Photos of Kylie Jenner

Go here to see the original:
Kylie Jenner Shows Off New Mansion, Posts Pic of Shoe Closet Bigger Than Your First Apartment!

Beverly Hills, 90210: Unauthorized Story Coming to Lifetime!

Lifetime is ready to take fans behind the scenes of yet another classic television show. After airing The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story last year – and with  The Unauthorized Full House Story on tap for August 22 – the network has now announced that The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 is on the way. According to a Lifetime press release, the TV movie will “show the roller coaster ride of the program’s first four seasons, highlighting the drama between cast members and producers both on and off-set.” Premiering in 1990, Beverly Hills, 90210 set the stage for the influx of teenager-based high school shows that continues to this day with Pretty Little Liars . Cast members launched into near-instant stardom as a result of the show’s success include: Shannen Doherty Jennie Garth Jason Priestley Luke Perry Tori Spelling Brian Austin Green The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story will be executive produced by Peter M. Green and Howard Braunstein, written by Jeff Roda and directed by Vanessa Parise. It will air some time in 2016. View Slideshow: 18 TV & Movie Casts Who Have Come Back Together

Continued here:
Beverly Hills, 90210: Unauthorized Story Coming to Lifetime!

John Stamos: Arrested For DUI!

John Stamos has been arrested for DUI. The former Full House star was booked in Beverly Hills on Friday following an incident around 7:45 p.m. The Beverly Hills Police Department pulled over the 51-year-old’s vehicle after receiving numerous calls about an individual driving erratically. Stamos, believed to be under the influence, needed medical attention due to a possible medical condition and he was taken to a local hospital. He was cited for DUI and released to the care of the hospital. In 2007, the actor made an appearance on an Australian TV talk show, slurring his words, making lewd gestures and wandering around in a daze. He later admitted that he was indeed drunk on Australian TV . Stamos is starring in the upcoming Fox sitcom Grandfathered and producing a Full House spinoff , Fuller House , to premiere on Netflix next year. The Olsen Twins won’t be involved, but Dave Coulier and Lori Loughlin are believed to be in, and Candace Cameron Bure will be the focal point. Here’s hoping Uncle Jesse isn’t boozing too hard. View Slideshow: Full House Cast: Then and Now

Go here to read the rest:
John Stamos: Arrested For DUI!