Tag Archives: night

Rupert Grint’s Post-‘Harry Potter’ Plans: ‘Counseling’

Star jokes about his future after playing Ron Weasley for 10 years. By Terri Schwartz, with reporting by Josh Horowitz Rupert Grint Photo: MTV News After a decade’s worth of film premieres, “Harry Potter” star Rupert Grint walked the NYC red carpet for the last time for the beloved franchise on Monday night. “This is very special because this is the last one,” Grint told MTV News during the “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2” live stream. “This really is it. I’m going to miss not having that anymore. I’m going to miss the screaming. You don’t get that everywhere, and I’m going to miss that definitely.” Though he has two big projects lined up next — a biopic called “Eddie the Eagle” and the war film “Comrade” — he admitted that he would miss playing Ron Weasley, the character he had spent half of his life with. As he said during the London premiere, the fans have “made the last 10 years the best half of my life.” While co-star Emma Watson said she’d have a post-premiere brunch to commemorate the end of the franchise, Grint seemed stumped about what he’d do after the frenzy of this premiere week. “I really don’t know what I’m supposed to do,” he admitted. “Counseling. Just talk it all out.” One thing Grint certainly didn’t seem stressed out about, though, was losing MTV’s “Harry Potter” World Cup to Alan Rickman’s Severus Snape . In fact, he had previously predicted it when we caught up with him before the premiere. “I knew it! I knew it! I agree. It’s the best choice,” Grint admitted. Check out everything we’ve got on “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.” For young Hollywood news, fashion and “Twilight” updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com . Related Videos MTV Rough Cut: ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ Red-Carpet Highlights Scenes From ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2’ Related Photos ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ ‘Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ Brings The Magic To New York Premiere

See original here:
Rupert Grint’s Post-‘Harry Potter’ Plans: ‘Counseling’

Blink-182 ‘Stoked’ For Fans To Hear ‘Up All Night’

Mark Hoppus emails MTV News days before the premiere of much-anticipated new single. By James Montgomery Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus Photo: Jason Kempin/ Getty Images Two years ago, Blink-182 told MTV News they wouldn’t be playing “Up All Night” during their reunion tour mostly because, well, they hadn’t finished recording it yet. “We really don’t want the first time that people hear our new song to be a YouTube version of us playing it live,” Mark Hoppus said at the time. “We want it to be the actual song, and we haven’t gotten the chance to finish it yet, so we’ll probably leave it out of the set until we actually release it.” Of course, for a while there, it looked like that release date would never come . But on Tuesday night, much to the delight of Blink fans everywhere, the band announced that “Up All Night” would finally, totally, officially make its premiere Friday at 10:30 a.m. on Los Angeles radio station KROQ and Blink182.com . If you think you’re excited, well, you can imagine how the guys in Blink must be feeling. After all, the debut of “Up All Night” has been a long time coming. And, as Hoppus told MTV News in an email Wednesday (July 13), they can’t wait to finally give fans a listen to what they’ve been up to all this time. “We’re all so stoked to finally have music out that people can listen to. I think I’m probably more excited than anyone else in the world for the new single,” Hoppus wrote. ” ‘Up All Night’ contains elements of everything we’ve done in Blink-182, and pushes further than we’ve gone before. Can’t wait for everyone to check it out.” Blink will hit the road along with My Chemical Romance on August 5 as part of the 2011 Honda Civic Tour — and yes, they’ll be playing songs from their upcoming album. And bringing lasers too. “I just want lasers. That’s what I said last time, though, so we’ll see,” Tom DeLonge told MTV News in May. “I’m excited [because] I think on this next tour we’re going to be able to have a lot more options of what we can do, because the music is going to afford a little more latitude, just because we’ve been doing some really cool stuff and different stuff with the new record. So I’m really excited to bring that out.” Are you excited for “Up All Night”? Let us know in the comments! Related Artists blink-182

View original post here:
Blink-182 ‘Stoked’ For Fans To Hear ‘Up All Night’

DAILY DEAL: 59% Off Atlantic City Getaway!

More here:

Looking for a quick summer get away?  For $149 you can get a two-night stay at the Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey. This deal includes early check-in and late check-out, access to the fitness center, spa, $20 food credit to in-house restaurant , access to the beach, boardwalk and more. A one-night stay is also available. For more information, check out this deal here! For more travel deals check out Black Atlas. Other Deals: Five – Night Stay In Bangkok Stay In  Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre and Cosmopolitan Hotel In Toronto The Pointe Hotel In Vermont

DAILY DEAL: 59% Off Atlantic City Getaway!

Blink-182 To Release New Single ‘Up All Night’ Friday

Band has been talking about elusive comeback single since 2009. By Gil Kaufman Blink 182 Photo: Christopher Polk/ Getty Images Like a whisper campaign about a tatted-up unicorn, Blink-182 ‘s elusive first reunion single, “Up All Night,” has been the subject of chatter for years. The band first started talking about the tune in 2009, when they reunited after a nearly four-year hiatus, but because the recorded version of the song wasn’t quite finished at that point, they decided against playing the song live during their subsequent tours. But now they’re ready to pull back the curtain on the song, which is slated to premiere at 10:30 a.m. EST on Friday. The tune will roll out on powerhouse Los Angeles rock station KROQ (106.7 FM) and on the band’s official website , according to an announcement posted on the group’s official Facebook page . While recording on the band’s first new album since their self-titled 2003 disc was recently wrapped, a release date for the as-yet-untitled CD has not been announced. Blink went on indefinite hiatus in 2005 amid inter-band tensions and announced their reunion at the 2009 Grammy Awards. They then hit the road that summer along with Weezer and Fall Out Boy. Though they’ve kept it off the live list for two years, it’s likely “Night” will be added to the band’s set when they kick off their upcoming Honda Civic-sponsored tour dates with My Chemical Romance on August 5 at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey. In addition to MCR, the band will be joined by a rotating list of other support acts on the tour, including Manchester Orchestra, Rancid, Against Me! and Matt & Kim. Bassist Mark Hoppus sounded pumped about the new songs in a recent Facebook post , writing, “Currently listening to THE FIRST MIX FROM THE NEW ALBUM!! Sounds kick. Ass. Cannot wait until this album is released! BOOM!!!” Related Artists My Chemical Romance Fall Out Boy Weezer Blink 182

Original post:
Blink-182 To Release New Single ‘Up All Night’ Friday

Dirty Dog Diaries: Arnold “Sperminator” Schwarzenegger Planning To Reunite With Secret Baby Mama Mildred And Son

Well at least he’s making an effort to see the kid: Disgraced governator Arnold Schwarzenegger is reportedly planning a summit with his baby mama and love child. The “True Lies” star, 63, and his ex-mistress Mildred Baena have spoken by phone several times – including the night their scandal broke – and hope to set up a face-to-face reunion with their 13-year-old son Joseph, TMZ.com reported. “Both families are open to a meeting, it just hasn’t happened yet,” a source told TMZ. Baena, 50, has been in hiding since news of her baby with the two-timing “Terminator” star surfaced in May. Source

Read more here:
Dirty Dog Diaries: Arnold “Sperminator” Schwarzenegger Planning To Reunite With Secret Baby Mama Mildred And Son

50 Cent Relates Kidd Kidd’s Shooting To His Own

50 talks to MTV News about G-Unit’s newest signee on set of Tony Yayo’s ‘Haters’ video. By Rob Markman, with reporting by James Smith Kidd Kidd, Tony Yayo, Shawty Lo and 50 Cent Photo: MTV News When 50 Cent was infamously shot nine times in May 2000, his violent reality was just too much for his first label, Columbia Records, so they dropped him. This past June, G-Unit’s newest signee Kidd Kidd was shot six times in his native New Orleans, but instead of backing out of the deal, it drew 50 closer to the youngster. “Them boys down in New Orleans, they’re active,” 50 told MTV News. “It’s a lot goin’ on down there, and because I experienced it, I didn’t move away from it. I actually ID’d with the situation a little more. He got hit six times, he got a bag on now,” 50 said as Kidd Kidd lifted his shirt to reveal a colostomy bag on the set of Tony Yayo’s “Haters” video. “Columbia, when that situation took place with me, they walked away from me just because they’re not familiar with the actual environment and what happens at different points,” he continued. “It don’t make me no difference: I understand it.” Kidd got his start as a part of Lil Wayne’s Young Money camp and even appeared as a guest on Tha Carter III single “Mrs. Officer.” Now that he is with G-Unit, the NOLA spitter has since collaborated with Fif on his own single “Better Walk” as well as the title track of 50’s upcoming album. “It’s a blessing getting down with Fif. It’s real, it’s all love,” Kidd said. “There ain’t too many real people in the industry, period. I’ve been around a lot, and right now it’s time. I never felt like this before.” Related Artists 50 Cent Kidd Kidd

See the article here:
50 Cent Relates Kidd Kidd’s Shooting To His Own

Emma Watson’s Post-‘Harry Potter’ Plans? ‘A Really Big Brunch’

Actress tells MTV News at ‘Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ premiere that she hopes to ‘sleep and reflect on the whole thing.’ By Kara Warner, with reporting by Josh Horowitz Emma Watson Photo: MTV News In the midst of a mass of screaming fans, many of whom had camped out overnight, the beloved cast of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2” walked a lengthy red carpet at their final film’s premiere on a rather hot and steamy night in New York City. MTV News was right in the middle of the action, catching up with the billion-dollar franchise’s brightest stars. Aside from commentary about the heat and humidity on the star-studded red carpet, a lot of chatter centered on the bittersweet end of the “Potter” road — and, more importantly, what each castmember might be up to next. During our live-stream coverage, when we chatted with Emma Watson — who we most recently caught up with in the middle of filming an epic dance-party scene on the set of her next film, “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” — we asked the lovely lady if dancing might again be on her mind later in the evening. “Yes!” she exclaimed. “I’m like, ‘Get me to that dance floor,’ that is exactly what I need right now,” she said, hinting that she’ll be getting down at the afterparty. And what will she be up to tomorrow? How will she relax and wind down now that everything “Potter” is complete? “I’m usually working and going on to the next thing, but it really is over now, so I don’t know,” she admitted. “I think I’ll go and have a really big brunch. A really big brunch, and sleep and reflect on the whole thing.” Check out everything we’ve got on “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.” For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com . Related Videos ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ Red-Carpet Highlights MTV Rough Cut: ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ Scenes From ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2’ Related Photos ‘Deathly Hallows, Part 2’ Brings The Magic To New York Premiere “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2”

Continue reading here:
Emma Watson’s Post-‘Harry Potter’ Plans? ‘A Really Big Brunch’

Paula Patton Shows Off Beach Bod In Miami [PHOTOS]

Original post:

Robin Thicke was spotted on the beach in Miami with wife, Paula Patton, looking amazing! Paula looked like she wasted no time getting her beach body ready. She wore a tiny string bikini and flaunted her bod all over the beach. I wish I could have a body like hers! Robin didn’t look bad as well and the two looked very happy together. Check out pics of cute couple here: For more stories on the couple, look at: Paula Patton Says She Waiting For Her Son To Get Blacker [VIDEO] Are Paula Patton & Robin Thicke Headed For Splitsville? Paula Patton & Robin Thicke Take Baby Julian Christmas Shopping [PHOTOS]

Paula Patton Shows Off Beach Bod In Miami [PHOTOS]

Monica & Shannon Brown Tie The Knot For Second Time

Original post:

Monica and her Laker hubby, Shannon Brown, tied the knot for the second time over the weekend and held the ceremony in Los Angeles. Monica, 35, and Shannon, 25 originally married last fall in a small, private ceremony but this time, they decided to do it big and wed in front of hundreds of their closest friends and family. Among the attendees of the wedding included Ciara, Nelly, Ashanti, Lala and Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant, and Derek Fisher. Jermaine Dupri provided the tunes for the night. Monica wore a Stephane Rolland gown for the ceremony while the Atlanta singer’s sons, Rocko and Romelo, arrived to the ceremony by horse and carriage! The couple met last year during the filming of Monica’s video “Love All Over Me” and were engaged shortly after. Isn’t that lovely! We love to see couples in love!! Read more here. Monica Ft. Lil’ Kim, Missy Elliott & Rick Ross “Anything (To Find You)” [NEW MUSIC] Shawty Lo Brings Out Lil Kim At Birthday Bash 16! [VIDEO & PHOTOS] Monica & Shannon Brown Taste Test For Wedding Menu [VIDEO] Monica Confirms Wedding: “This Is A Very Special Time In My Life”

Monica & Shannon Brown Tie The Knot For Second Time

Keri Hilson Performs At Gallery Nightclub In Las Vegas [PHOTOS]

More:

The beautiful Keri Hilson made an appearance at Gallery Nightclub of Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas this weekend. Before she performed for a huge crowd at the night club, she satisfied her sweet tooth at the Sugar Factory in “Paris” Las Vegas. Her “army inspired” solider cap and bustier definitely made a huge statement and grabbed the attention from everyone. Keri Hilson hits the road this week as she joins the second leg of Lil Wayne’s music tour, “I Am Still Music”. Check out some photo’s of Keri Hilson in Las Vegas. Are you feeling her look? Celebs Dress Their Best For Crème Of The Crop Dinner [PHOTOS] Keri Hilson Hits The Stage At “Germany’s Next Top Model” [VIDEO] Keri Hilson Rocks The Cut-Out Trend In London [PHOTOS]

Keri Hilson Performs At Gallery Nightclub In Las Vegas [PHOTOS]