Wiz Khalifa Bites A Woman’s Butt While Performing In Birmingham, UK Wiz Khalifa is a modern day rock star. He has hit pop songs, he’s always high, he married a sex symbol ( Amber Rose ), cheated on her, got divorced, “allegedly” bedded real (twin) sisters , and wear extraordinarily tight trousers. Yesterday, we witnessed even more evidence of Wiz’s rock star status. While performing on his new tour in Birmingham, United Kingdom, Mr. Black-And-Yellow took a moment to dine on the local delicacies, and by “delicacies” we mean a young woman’s azz cheeks! The photo above was posted to Wiz’s Instagram page last night. Jhene Aiko, look what you done started! Does Wiz have a new #bae? Hit the flip to see the pics. Images via Instagram Hmmm…thoughts?
Zendaya Pays Homage To Grace Jones With High-Top For Photo Shoot It looks like Zen”bae”ya is keeping up with her aesthetic of being a great role model and slaying all of her competition in her last photo shoot. The 19-year-old actress pays homage Grace Jones, sporting a high-top and floral, covered from head to toe. Do you think she pulled this look off? See more looks from Zendaya in her photo shoot with Mane Addicts after the jump. Photos: Instagram/ManeAddicts.com
Kourtney Kardashian is the latest member of her family to speak out in light of Lamar Odom’s tragic medical situation. The reality star took to Instagram this afternoon and shared a precious photo of her former brother-in-law snuggling up to her young son, Mason. “Believing in the power of prayer for this beautiful soul,” wrote Kourtney as a caption to the image. Odom, of course, is in very bad condition at the moment. He has been in a coma since passing out inside a brothel in Nevada on Tuesday afternoon, as an MRI revealed Odom suffered multiple strokes and tests have confirmed the star used cocaine over the weekend. The owner of the brothel has also said Odom took an herbal sexual stimulant known as Reload on a number of occasions. Sources close to the situation say Odom’s condition has not improved, with one insider putting Lamar’s odds of survival at just 50%. Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian all flew via private plane to be by Odom’s side as soon as they heard the news, with Kourtney and Kylie Jenner joining them on Wednesday afternoon. Over the past 24 hours, multiple family members have shared tributes to Odom on social media. They include: Kendall Jenner addressing Odom and saying ” please don’t go .” Both Rob Kardashian and Kris Jenner sending prayers to their loved one. Kylie Jenner posting a sweet photo of her and Odom and writing as a caption: “Let’s dance again together soon. Prayers up for Lamar please.” Here’s a look at what other stars have said about Odom, as we join everyone in sending him our very best wishes: View Slideshow: Lamar Odom: In Thoughts, Prayers of Stars Everywhere
Jamie Zimmerman – the medical doctor and journalist best known for her work with ABC News – has passed away at the age of 31. Sources say Zimmerman drowned while vacationing in Hawaii. “Jamie touched so many of us across ABC News,” wrote network president Goldston in a message to employees. “We will miss her. Jamie had a passion to make the world a better place and help all of us lead better lives.” In addition to her on-air work at ABC, Zimmerman was a regular contributor to Huffington Post, Yahoo News and PBS. Though tremendously knowledgeable on the topic of medicine, Zimmerman was also remarkably well-rounded. She studied anthropology and film at UCLA and got her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine last year. As a teen, she acted on such popular series as 7th Heaven and Boston Public. But for all of her accomplishments, family and friends say she was most proud of her work on global health initiatives that recently brought her to the most troubled areas of Haiti and the Congo. “My little girl was always trying to do too much,” Jamie’s mother wrote on Facebook. “She wanted to write books and already had a literary agent. She just couldn’t stop taking on more. It’s as if she knew her time was limited and she was trying to fit it all in!” She added that she hopes her daughter’s life will inspire others to make the world a better place. View Slideshow: Celebrities We Lost in 2015
It’s been two days since Lamar Odom was found unconscious in his suite at the Love Ranch brothel in Nevada. Shortly after the news broke, Khloe Kardashian rushed to be Lamar’s side , and the rest of her family followed suit shortly thereafter. Now, TMZ is reporting that the most of the Kardashian-Jenner family is returning to Southern California, but Khloe has no intention of leaving Las Vegas while Lamar’s life hangs in the balance. Sources say Khloe’s mother and sisters boarded a private jet bound for LAX just moments ago. Apparently, Kim has an appointment with a pregnancy specialist who flew to LA just to meet with her. Several family members have reportedly assured Khloe that they’ll return to Vegas to provide emotional support as soon as possible. The only Kardashian-Jenner siblings who have not yet visited Lamar are Rob, who remains in seclusion, and Kendall, who was in London when she received news of Lamar and is reportedly headed back to Vegas to visit him today. Insiders are now reporting that Lamar was on a week-long bender just prior to his collapse. Workers at various Vegas hotspots claim to have seen Odom binging on alcohol, cocaine and opiates with little regard for his health. As he approaches 48 hours in a coma, doctors are putting Odom’s chances of survival at 50/50 . We’ll keep you updated on his condition as more information becomes avilable. View Slideshow: Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: Romance Rewind … Then Unwind
Nearly 48 hours since Lamar Odom was found unconscious in a Nevada brothel, family and friends have received the news they feared most. Radar Online is now reporting that Odom is clinically brain dead and will never emerge from his coma. “He has no brain activity,” revealed one hospital source. Another added, “He is brain dead. The tests showed no function.” To make matters worse, Odom’s kidneys are failing and he has been placed on dialysis. He remains intubated and unable to breathe for himself. It now seems it is only a matter of time before the 35-year-old NBA star and estranged husband of Khloe Kardashian passes away entirely. Doctors believe Odom suffered an accidental drug overdose while ingesting dangerous quantities of alcohol, cocaine and opiates in the Las Vegas area over the past week. An MRI revealed that Odom suffered multiple strokes , which were likely the result of clotting caused by his cocaine use. Yesterday, doctors informed his family that Odom has a 50/50 chance of survival . Now that they’ve determined his brain is no longer functioning and he will never regain consciousness, the decision of when Lamar’s life will end is in his family’s hands. Sources say Khloe has not left his bedside, and she was reportedly joined moments ago by Odom’s children and their mother. We’ll keep you updated on this tragic story as more details become available. View Slideshow: Lamar Odom: In Thoughts, Prayers of Stars Everywhere
Melissa McCarthy is widely agreed to be one of the funniest women working in Hollywood today, and yet despite her tremendous success, it seems every interview and magazine proifile has to make at least a passing reference to her weight. We doubt that was Melissa’s motivation to drop over 50 pounds recently, but as an added bonus, all those insipid columnists and red carpet blowhards will now have to come up with something else to talk about. That’s a photo of the 45-year-old actress showing off her amazing body transformation on the set of her new movie, The Boss, co-starring Kristen Bell and Peter Dinklage. The film is directed by McCarthy’s husband, Ben Falcone, who also played her love interest in Bridesmaids. In a review for McCarthy’s 2013 comedy Identity Thief, critic Rex Reed slammed McCarthy as a” tractor-sized hippo.” Fortunately, it doesn’t seem that that review motivated McCarthy to change anything about herself, but did provide thousands of readers with plenty of incentive to give Reed a satisfying backhand right across his smug, hateful mouth. Anyway, the last laugh belongs to McCarthy, as she now has the opportunity to prove that she’s not a “gimmick comedian” who relies on her physique for laughs, as Reed claimed. But don’t worry: Melissa may have slimmed down, but her fashion line will still include items for women of every shape – sizes 4 to 28.
Ma’am…..this… beard …. Florida Husband And Wife Arrested For Elderly Abuse FirstCoast News reports: A Florida couple is making national headlines after police say a man and his goatee rocking wife committed despicable crimes. The twosome is accused of abusing the husband’s 81-year-old mother, at one point even leaving the victim unconscious in a pool of her own blood. FirstCoastNews reports: #FloridaMan and #FloridaWoman mugshots accompany the arrest report of a husband and wife accused of neglect and battery of a person over 65. Raymond Sutherland, 56, and his wife Debbie, 54, were arrested Monday by Osceola County Sheriff’s deputies for the alleged abuse of Sutherland’s 81-year-old mother. The victim is currently in critical condition. While recovering in a Kissimmee hospital, the victim told deputies that she “had fallen in her bedroom and asked her son on several times for assistance,” according to the report. Then, the victim said, she then lost consciousness and woke up in a pool of her own blood. She was not taken to a hospital for treatment until her son called an ambulance “after some time.” At the hospital, doctors told investigators that the victim’s injuries were not consistent with a fall, but from abuse. Detectives interviewed Raymond, who did not acknowledge harming his mother, but admitted to taking medication that made him black out during the incident. Afterward, deputies arrested the Sutherlands on felony battery charges. Raymond was also charged with elderly neglect for not providing immediate medical assistance to his mother. SMH…people ain’t isht. What do YOU think about this lovely Florida couple???
Show Creators Embrace “Homeland Is Racist” Graffiti Prank For Being Subversive Three Arabic-speaking street artists hired by the Showtime series “Homeland” to create realistic graffiti for the Season Four set instead wrote “Homeland is racist,” “Homeland is a joke” and “#blacklivesmatter” along with other subversive messages — then released a statement owning up to their prank and calling out the show for it’s inaccurate and biased depictions of the Muslim world. According to NY Daily News reports : “It was our moment to make our point by subverting the message using the show itself,” wrote Egyptian artist Heba Amin and her fellow artists Caram Kapp and Stone. “We wish we’d caught these images before they made it to air,” Alex Gansa, the creator of “Homeland,” told the Daily News in a statement about the stunt, which had former CIA officer Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) walking past graffiti declaring that the show was racist. “However, as ‘Homeland’ always strives to be subversive in its own right and a stimulus for conversation, we can’t help but admire this act of artistic sabotage. In June, the show’s production company hired the trio for a two-day job in Berlin writing apolitical graffiti on a set depicting a Syrian refugee camp, the artists wrote. They were given images of graffiti supporting Syrian president Bashar al-Assad as a reference and told it was “OK, of course,” to write “Mohamed is the greatest” — but busy crew members failed to notice when the three artists went rogue. “In their eyes, Arabic script is merely a supplementary visual that completes the horror-fantasy of the Middle East, a poster image dehumanizing an entire region to human-less figures in black burkas and moreover, this season, to refugees,” the artists wrote. “The show has thus created a chain of causality with Arabs at its beginning and as its outcome — their own victims and executioners at the same time.” Wow, that is pretty impressive, but do you think someone may lose their job over this? Seems like some fact checker or production assistant should have been on hand to translate. Do y’all watch “Homeland”? We gotta say that it is pretty good TV — but at the same time we understand the artists point. Instagram
Jessie J And Luke James Break Up It’s a wrap for Jessie J and Luke James … Although we’re not quite sure y’all ever cared in the first place . Apparently Jessie J is wondering the same thing about Luke. According to Daily Mail reports: Jessie J has reportedly split with her boyfriend of almost a year amid fears their relationship wasn’t genuine. The Bang Bang hit-maker is believed to have parted ways with R&B singer Luke James because he was allegedly only dating her in the hope of ‘raising his profile in the music industry’. ‘Jessie fell hard for Luke, but over the summer she started having doubts,’ a source told The Sun. The report added that Luke, 31, has unfollowed the singer on Twitter. MailOnline has approached Jessie’s rep for comment. The Voice coach first confirmed she was dating the artist in November last year as the pair made their relationship Instagram official with a cute couple selfie. ‘My first ever official #mcm. My man. My crush. My Monday morning. So it’s only right,’ she captioned it. Throughout their 11-month romance, Jessie often gushed about her man online and her profile on the photo-sharing app was littered with sweet shots. Looks like Jessie J wasn’t the only one with her doubts… love is all you need ,when it's real — Luke James (@whoisLukejames) October 6, 2015 That’s the thing about these celebrity “relationships” — it’s hard to know when they are real or who is using who, or if they’re both using each other! We hate to see this take a turn for the worse though cuz we love us some Luke James! Hit the flip for photos of the former couple in happier times. Instagram/Twitter