Source: Stefanie Keenan / Getty
See original here:
Dave East Says Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” Is Cheeks, Black Twitter Giddy Ups With Reactions
Source: Stefanie Keenan / Getty
See original here:
Dave East Says Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” Is Cheeks, Black Twitter Giddy Ups With Reactions
Posted in Celebrities, Hollywood, Hot Stuff
Tagged align, auto, bennyhollywood, border, collaboration, dave east, News, rights, TMZ
Source: Julian Finney/Frazer Harrison/Getty / Getty Naomi Osaka Dating Rapper YBN Cordae Well, we certainly didn’t see THIS coming. The #1 tennis player in the world, Naomi Osaka, appears to confirm that she is boo’d up with rapper YBN Cordae via an Instagram with some very loving emojis. View this post on Instagram Can’t take this guy anywhereeeee lol A post shared by 大坂なおみ (@naomiosaka) on Apr 16, 2019 at 9:52am PDT No reciprocal “claiming” IG post from Cordae yet, but maybe we’ll see something soon. His response in Naomi’s comments seems pretty indicative of what’s going on.
Link:
Love-Love: It Appears That #1 Tennis Player In The World Naomi Osaka Is Dating Rapper YNB Cordae
It is officially time to say ciao to Joe Giudice. The disgraced former Real Housewives of New Jersey star was informed this month that his deportation appeal was denied, paving the way for Giudice to be sent back to his native Italy. It has taken several days for the news to leak online, but this is what source close to the situation just told E! News: “The Board of Immigration Appeals ruled against Joe in an April 6 decision.” This same insider explains that Joe had to learn about the board’s decision by mail because the process is “done entirely by mail.” Giudice, of course, pleaded guilty to his role in a bankruptcy scheme back in 2016. He was then sentenced to serve 44 months in jail, but was able to postpone this stint under after his guilty wife completed her time behind bars. Then, last fall, a judge determined that Giudice would be deported because he broke federal law as a non-U.S. citizen. The father of four’s legal team filed an appeal, which is what a court just shot down. However, on Wednesday, this same legal team filed a petition for the federal court to review of the appeals decisions. This really is the final chance for Joe to avoid deportation — and it appears to be a long shot. “We are extremely disappointed that the Board of Immigration Appeals has denied Mr. Giudice’s appeal,” the family’s attorney James J. Leonard Jr. says. “We have filed a stay with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and will continue to fight to keep Mr. Giudice in the United States, the only country he knows, and reunite him with his wife and four daughters.” It’s true that Joe has four daughters and we legitimately feel terrible for them that their dad is about to be forced out of the country. On the other hand, perhaps they will be better off with just one criminal raising them at home, as opposed to two. As for Teresa? She will follow her dear husband wherever she goes and is committed to the man she loves and the life they have built together. Just kidding. She’s already said the marriage is over once Joe is outta here. Appearing opposite Andy Cohen last month when the topic was broached, Teresa sounded very casual and cool with the impending divorce, “It’s like starting a whole new life,” she said of moving to Italy with Joe, adding: “And [her daughters have] been through so much already. So, I mean, I’m not doing a long-distance relationship. I’m just not doing it. I want somebody with me every day. “I know exactly what happens, I’m sure he’ll be with other women. It happens. We do the long-distance thing? It’s not going to work. I’ll be like, ‘bye bye.'” View Slideshow: Teresa Giudice: The Wedding Ring is Off! Heck, there’s been chatter that Teresa is already dating someone new and planning her very own Bravo spinoff. Shocking, right? By which we mean… not shocking at all.
Read the original:
Joe Giudice Deportation Appeal: Denied!
What happens in Miami stays in Miami. At least that’s what Teresa Giudice is telling herself when it comes to her recent cheating scandal . Radar Online broke the news of Teresa’s Miami hookup with Blake Schreck back in February, exposing shocking photos of the couple holding hands and him sneaking out of her rented condo. All while husband Joe Giudice sat in prison. The photos were released after the RHONJ reunion taped and according to a close insider, while cameras are starting to roll on the new season the cheating scandal has yet to be brought up. The reality star is keeping her lips tight when it comes to her infidelity reports with her much younger boy toy. “It is like it never happened,” an insider told Radar about Teresa’s strict instruction that her castmates not talk about Blake, who is 20 years her junior. And to all of our surprise, no one on the show has made a big scene about Teresa cheating on her poor, detained husband. Joe, 46, is currently in a Pennsylvania ICE detention center awaiting his deportation back to his native Italy, and he is now one step closer, as his appeal against the ruling was denied earlier this month. “We are extremely disappointed that the Board of Immigration Appeals has denied Mr. Giudice’s appeal,” family attorney James J. Leonard told People . “We have filed a stay with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and will continue to fight to keep Mr. Giudice in the United States, the only country he knows, and reunite him with his wife and four daughters.” With Joe’s future up in the air and Teresa’s cheating scandal being brushed under the rug — we have no idea what’s to come for this couple. However, we do know it’s not going to be pretty . “No one has ever seen anything like it,” the source admitted to Radar about how silent Teresa is staying regarding her affair. “After the reunion, the story was just dead.” Teresa’s secret fling with Blake happened while Joe was still behind bars in a federal prison serving his 42-month sentence for tax fraud. His brother Pete Giudice told Radar that he wasn’t supporting Teresa in the cheating scandal. “That’s his thing. Let him figure it out,” Peter said about the photos of his brother’s wife of 20 years with Blake, a local to New Jersey that lives just nine miles away from her home. The show insider said that this silence and secrecy comes as a total shock to fans as it is a complete contrast to other scandals that have been covered on RHONJ over the years. But Teresa can’t run away from her problems forever — at least not until her husband is far away in Italy. View Slideshow: Teresa Giudice: Filing For Divorce Once Joe Gets Deported?!
See original here:
Teresa Giudice: I Am NOT Discussing My Cheating Scandal!
Posted in Celebrities, Gossip
Tagged auto, Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood, instagram, pennsylvania, rights, teresa giudice, Yahoo
A Florida man has been arrested for giving Olive Garden patrons far more than they paid for this past Sunday in Naples. The diners simply wanted to chow down on some never-ending breadsticks, not be subjugated the never-ending annoyance of some inebriated fool. Allow us to explain… According to a police report from the Naples Police Department, officers were dispatched to one of these restaurants around 3:30 p.m. on April 14 due to an alleged disturbance in the vicinity. The 911 caller claimed that there was a man outside the establishment, asking customers for money and screaming out a series of expletives. When the authorites arrived, they came across a shirtless man sitting outside on a bench, shoveling spaghetti into his mouth with his bare hands. It’s unclear at this time whether it was covered in marinara sauce or some other topping. Identified as Ben Padgett, this individual smelled like alcohol and was acting in an inappropriate manner, the official report states. A restaurant employee named Ronald Worst also told police that Padgett threatened him and asked him “whether he had male or female sex organs.” Worst went on to say that Padgett was coming in and out of the restaurant, badgering those around him. “I could beat your ass,” he supposedly yelled at Worst for some reason. Once they arrived on the scene, police officers asked Padgett what he was doing outside on the bench. According to the arrest report, he would not stop “muttering obscenities” and was eventually placed under arrest for disorderly intoxication. Prior to being placed in handcuffs, Padgett was given paper towels by the cops, so that he could clean the pasta off of his face. Despite this kind gesture, Padgett wasn’t done acting like a total and complete maniac. While in the back of the patrol cruiser, the suspect started to twist his body violently, kicking his legs and smashing his head against the metal cage partition, causing his forehead to bleed. As a result, the drunk 32-year-old was treated at a nearby hospital before being transferred to the Naples Jail Center. Padgett was also charged with resisting an officer without violence and released on $2,000 bond. While story does sound kooky, we guess Padgett should just be grateful that he didn’t cut off his own penis . In actuality, this tale sort of pales in comparison to the following Florida Man arrests: View Slideshow: Florida Man: 21 Ways in Which He Actually Got Arrested
Read more from the original source:
Florida Man Goes Shirtless, Gets Arrested for Sloppy Pasta Eating
Source: The Washington Post / Getty CupcakKe Remixes Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” Following the huge boost Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” received from Billy Ray Cyrus hopping on the official remix, CupcakKe has joined the party to put her undeniably unique touch on things. On Wednesday night, the rapper unleashed her remix titled, “Old Town Hoe” to fans, keeping the original song’s melody intact, but flips the content of the song completely. If you know CupcakKe, her lyrics for this remix won’t surprise you one bit, and if not—well…don’t press play at work. You can listen to CupcakKe’s “Old Town Hoe” remix down below.
See original here:
“Old Town Hoe”: CupcakKe Gives Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” A Very CupcakKe Remix [Audio]
Source: Detroit Free Press / Getty As news spread that the White House offered to help France rebuild after the Notre Dame Cathedral fire in Paris, Americans were outraged since adequate help had not yet been provided to the community of Flint, Michigan right here at home. Fortunately, on Monday, it was announced Flint is finally set to receive the remaining $77.7 million it was promised, as part of the $120 million loan allocated to the city back in 2017 following their water crisis . “$77.7 million in loan assistance at a zero percent interest rate with 100-percent principal loan forgiveness,” Michigan Department of Environmental Quality announced . “The loan will fund the completion of a secondary water source pipeline, Dort Street and Cedar Street Reservoir and Pump Station improvements, construction of a chemical feed building, replacement of the Northwest transmission main, water main and water meter replacement, water quality monitoring panels, and contingency service line replacement funding. These projects will enhance the water distribution system by ensuring long-term compliance and protection of public health.” Monroe County and the City of East Lansing will also receive funding to improve their respective water distribution systems . “While we are grateful for this funding it’s important to understand it’s not new funding,” Flint’s Director of Public Works Rob Bincsik said, according to MLive . “The federal government awarded this funding and is utilizing the MDEQ’s Drinking Water Revolving Fund as the mechanism to disperse it to the City of Flint.” This is great news and we’ll continue to keep you informed as updates are provided. Photo: Getty
View original post here:
Flint To Receive Remaining $77.7 Million From 2017 Federal Loan
Source: Marvel / Disney Marvel fans beware! Internet trolls have taken to social media and have begun leaking actual spoiler footage from the most highly anticipated threequel in the history of comic book cinema, Avengers: Endgame . Is it people down with DC? Maybe the Russians? Knowing Donald Trump’s childlike way of life it could be coming from The White House itself! Either way many fans have accidentally watched these scenes and immediately taken to social media to shed internet tears. I just saw leaked footage avengers endgame and honestly I’m ruined. Man. That sucked. — Quinta. (@quintabrunson) April 16, 2019 Apparently Avengers: Endgame spoilers hit the web. Mute all hashtags. Read your timeline with one eye closed. Do not tweet before you've seen the movie. Delete the Twitter app. Shut down DNS. Cut the submarine internet cables. Burn the internet down. — Rami Ismail (@tha_rami) April 16, 2019 Obviously we’re not going to be posting any of the spoilers (a pox upon the house of those who do), but from what’s being reported all the leaks add up to about 5 minutes worth of scenes which spoil the plot which everyone involved with the film had been trying to guard like an infinity gem in Vormir. Word about the leaked scenes got back to Endgame directors, the Russo brothers, who took to Twitter to plead with fans to refrain from spreading the spoilers while reminding everyone that “Thanos still demands your silence.” #DontSpoilTheEndgame pic.twitter.com/YZhbrwcijJ — Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) April 16, 2019 If anyone doesn’t want to run the risk of accidentally peeping a spoiler they might want to log off of social media until they watch the movie for themselves. You can try just ignoring the potential spoilers but the temptation might prove too much to bare if you don’t have that inner Hulk strength to resist doing it to yourself. Now the only question is, are these same trolls going to be leaking the full unredacted version of that Mueller report.
Link:
Internet Haters Leaked ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Footage On Social Media, Russo Brothers React