Tag Archives: stars

Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover

See the article here:

Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news.  ( Terms and conditions ). Source: Christopher Furlong / Getty An Indiana husband reportedly went into full killer mode when he woke up to find his wife having sex  with another man. Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit According to The Herald Bulletin , Michael Neil, 29, was arrested on Monday for allegedly stabbing a man in his apartment. Neil confessed to police in an interview, saying he was asleep when he woke up to find another man getting it on with his wife. SEE ALSO:  Man Finds His Wife & Her Alleged Lover Dead In Garage From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning “Neil admitted that he grabbed a knife from the bedroom and started stabbing the other male,” a press release states. Police responded to a neighbor’s call at 12:26 a.m. on Monday. They said they could hear several people fighting in an apartment nearby. When Officer Jamie Crawford arrived on the scene, he found an unconscious man inside a parked vehicle on North 20th Street. The man showed to have multiple stab wounds. Officer Matthew Walker entered the apartment building and discovered Michael Neil drenched in “a significant amount of blood,” says the press release. Neil told the cops he had been the one attacked in his apartment. Both men were rushed to the hospital to get treatment for their injuries. Elwood Police Chief Jason Brizendine withheld the name of the guy found unconscious in his vehicle. He did say the man was alive, however. He didn’t give details on the extent of his injuries. According to the press release, a search warrant was granted for the victim’s vehicle and the apartment. Various weapons and DNA were obtained by officers along with other evidence. Neil was booked on Monday for charges of Level 3 felony aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Elwood police mentioned that the case is still open and considered an ongoing investigation. This isn’t Neil’s first run-in with the law either. According to The Herald Bulletin, Neil is expected to appear in Madison Circuit Court 1 for a dispositional hearing on February 25 for a plea agreement in a January 2, 2018 case. He was charged with “Level 3 felony robbery resulting in bodily injury, robbery where someone other than a defendant, dealing in a schedule IV controlled substance and battery resulting in bodily injury.” With this additional case, it seems the odds are already against him. See celebrities we’ve lost in 2019 below. ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM : Rapper Killed In Taxi Crash On Way His Way To A Show Show Me How To Love: YFN Lucci And Reginae Carter Call It Quits Kandi Shares Updated Photos Of Her Daughter Riley’s Weight Loss Journey & She Looks Amazing! [ione_media_gallery src=”https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com” id=”1972730″ overlay=”true”] Follow @TheRSMS

Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover

Struggle Rapper Blueface Facing Years For Unregistered Handgun Charge

See the article here:

Source: Johnny Nunez / Getty While Blueface might have one of the hottest singles out right now, he has bigger fish to fry at the moment. The “Thotiana” rapper is facing years in prison after he was caught possessing an unregistered handgun. The Blast reports : According to L.A. County D.A.’s office, the “Thotiana” rapper was just charged with possession of a fully-loaded, unregistered handgun from an arrest on February 1. He was arrested after LAPD rolled up on a large group of people he was hanging out with, causing everyone to scatter. Multiple people tried ditching their guns, but Blueface and two other men, were arrested. The charge is a felony and carries a maximum sentence of 3-years in prison. It also comes on the heels of another charge the rapper was given for a different possession of a firearm. Back in November, Blueface was busted in Santa Clarita, CA for his alleged involvement in a robbery and vehicle-to-vehicle gunfight. He was in a car that crashed into the center divider on the freeway, and he was arrested on a $50,000 bond for assault with a deadly weapon. As for his November arrest, the 22-year-old artist born Jonathan Porter is due back in court this week and faces up to a year in jail for the misdemeanor charge of possessing a legally registered handgun. — Photo: Getty

Struggle Rapper Blueface Facing Years For Unregistered Handgun Charge

Dennis Smith Jr. & Under Armour Bless Fayetville, NC With Some Newly Refurbished Basketball Courts

Source: Under Armour / Under Armour The New York Knick’s Dennis Smith Jr . might’ve struck out at the 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest, but the hoopers in his old stomping grounds of Fayetteville, NC were still winners at the end of NBA All-Star Weekend. In conjunction with Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation, Dennis Smith Jr. and Under Armour went to DSJ’s hometown and treated the city to a carnival-style celebration as part of the unveiling of two refurbished basketball courts at the Smith Recreation Center. Seabrook Park at Smith Recreation Center is where Dennis grew up learning and growing his unique brand of basketball. Countless hours spent on these courts molded Dennis into the athlete he’s become – in his never ending pursuit of getting better. Now, with Under Armour, Dennis has the opportunity to pay it back and pave a way forward for the next generation of Fayetteville dreamers, helping to completely refurbish and revitalize the two courts he grew up playing on. And now he’s made it possible for someone else from his old home to follow in his footsteps and make their way to the NBA. Much props to Dennis Smith Jr, Under Armour and the Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation for giving this to the community. Check out pics below. Source: Under Armour / Under Armour Source: Under Armour / Under Armour Source: Under Armour / Under Armour Source: Under Armour / Under Armour

Link:
Dennis Smith Jr. & Under Armour Bless Fayetville, NC With Some Newly Refurbished Basketball Courts

Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton

Source: Christopher Polk / Getty Daniel Kaluuya  and  Lakeith Stanfield are currently in talks to star in  Jesus Was My Homeboy , a film about Black Panther Party leader  Fred Hampton . The film will be produced by  Ryan Coogler  and MACRO’s Charles D. King. The film will be distributed by Warner Bros. Kaluuya, who had a star-marking turn for his role in 2017’s  Get Out would star as  Fred Hampton and Stanfield would star as  William O’neal , the man who betrayed Hampton to the FBI. Here’s the synopsis according to  Deadline : The film will follow the rise and untimely demise of Hampton as seen through O’Neal’s eyes. It will explore how the FBI infiltrated the Black Panthers, the psychology of their informant and the notorious assassination of the young political leader who died aged only 21. It’s a major story as Hampton quickly rose to the upper echelon of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party and eventually became the deputy chairman of the national organization. As he became more visible and charismatic in his speeches, he became a target of the FBI and was killed in a raid by Chicago police along with the FBI. Fellow Panther Mark Clark also died in the raid as the two men were sleeping. O’Neal, who gave the FBI the plans to Hampton’s Chicago apartment, died by suicide in 1990. RELATED:  Wow: This Danai Gurira & Daniel Kaluuya Deleted ‘Black Panther’ Scene Is Oscar-Worthy RELATED:  Remembering The Politics Of Fred Hampton’s Killing 48 Years After His Death RELATED:  Lakeith Stanfield Rumored To Star In Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Reboot

See original here:
Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton

A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner & More Star In Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Campaign

More here:

View this post on Instagram OUR NOW. #MYCALVINS ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Youth. Discovery. The spirit of right Now: introducing our #Spring2019 #CALVINKLEINJEANS and #CALVINKLEINUNDERWEAR campaign — featuring @shawnmendes, @ncentineo, @asaprocky, and @kendalljenner. Shot and directed by @_glen_luchford. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ See more at CALVINKLEIN.COM [link in bio]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Music: “True Faith” by New Order A post shared by CALVIN KLEIN (@calvinklein) on Feb 18, 2019 at 10:02pm PST In a new Calvin Klein campaign shot by Glen Luchford , A$AP Rocky , Shawn Mendes , Kendall Jenner , and more strip down for cameras. Showing off their bodies in CK jeans and underwear, the new promo clips take us back to the brand’s ad campaigns of the ’80s and ’90s. Each posting their solo shots to their social media accounts, Rocky and Jenner talk staying true to yourself and the secret to youth, respectively, while Mendes hops on his guitar and sings his musical heart out. “I feel extraordinary because I’m free to be myself—and I think that’s what makes me feel free,” Rocky said. Check out their individual shoots from the Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear campaign below. View this post on Instagram @calvinklein #MYCALVINS A post shared by PRETTY FLACKO (@asaprocky) on Feb 18, 2019 at 12:05pm PST View this post on Instagram @calvinklein #MYCALVINS #ad A post shared by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on Feb 18, 2019 at 12:01pm PST View this post on Instagram So excited about this campaign. Thank you @calvinklein and @_glen_luchford. Our Now. #MyCalvins A post shared by Shawn Mendes (@shawnmendes) on Feb 18, 2019 at 10:01pm PST View this post on Instagram @CALVINKLEIN @_GLEN_LUCHFORD #MYCALVINS A post shared by PRETTY FLACKO (@asaprocky) on Feb 19, 2019 at 6:17am PST View this post on Instagram @CalvinKlein #MyCalvins. Campaign coming this week. A post shared by Shawn Mendes (@shawnmendes) on Feb 16, 2019 at 2:12pm PST Photo: Getty, Instagram

A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner & More Star In Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Campaign

Bless Him: August Alsina Gets Emotional About Sister’s Death & Talks Relationship With Jada Pinkett-Smith [Video]

It’s been four years since August Alsina gave an official interview, and so much has gone on in the star’s life since then.  The Shade Room caught up with the “I Luv This” singer and he dished on everything fans have been wanting to know during his hiatus, including the status of his relationship with Jada Pinkett-Smith and how he’s been holding up since his sister’s death. Aug got emotional when asked how he’s been feeling: “I’m going through my process. I’m going through my journey. And I’m not looking for any sympathy because I know that God has me even when I feel that God doesn’t. Even when I’m talking to God in a rage and I can’t hear God responding to me. I’m just in a space where I know that there are certain things you can learn about God through suffering.” The tears continued to fall as he opened up about getting custody of his nieces after his sister’s death. “While I’m suffering, and while I’m watching my nieces suffer — who are my kids now— to hear them tell me ‘I want my mother and I want my father’. And them seeing me as a person who can always fix something for them. And this is a situation that I can’t fix. I just continue to walk by faith and not what I see. Because people are dying.” Fortunately, it looks like August is back in good spirits since the emotional interview. We’ve been praying asking for details on where we’re going..&God says “JUST START WALKiNG! &WHILE you are walking WITH ME I will fill you in on what I want you to do. Walk w/your feet, &listen in your HEART, &before you take the next step, I will give you the next command” pic.twitter.com/wFEbr5CaOP — August Alsina (@AugustAlsina) February 19, 2019 We’re rooting you, August! Prayers up for the young king.

More:
Bless Him: August Alsina Gets Emotional About Sister’s Death & Talks Relationship With Jada Pinkett-Smith [Video]

An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance

See the original post here:

Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news.  ( Terms and conditions ). Source: Pat Canova / Getty Via Madamenoire : An 11-year-old was arrested and charged after he refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance at school. The young man, who is a student at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Polk County, FL, said he feels the pledge is racist and the American flag is offensive to black people. After he reportedly became disruptive, he was arrested and charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence, Bay 9 News reports. He was also suspended for three days. Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit The sixth grader also had an exchange with his substitute teacher during the incident that added fuel to the fire. After he told her he felt the flag represented racism, she replied “Why if it was so bad here he did not go to another place to live,” and he responded with “they brought me here,” according to the statement she wrote. The teacher then told him “Well you can always go back, because I came here from Cuba and the day I feel I’m not welcome here anymore I would find another place to live.” His behavior became disruptive during his arrest where he called school authorities racist, threatened to beat up his teacher and get the principal fired. SEE ALSO:  Texas Takes Cue From NFL To Get Black Student To Stand For Pledge His mother, Dhakira Talbot, is outraged and hopes that the school takes disciplinary action against the substitute teacher. “She was wrong,” Talbot told Bay 9 News. “She was way out of place. If she felt like there was an issue with my son not standing for the flag, she should’ve resolved that in a way different manner than she did.” She continued, “I want the charges dropped and I want the school to be held accountable for what happened because it shouldn’t have been handled the way it was handled.” A spokesperson for the school confirmed that students are not required to stand for the pledge of allegiance but the substitute teacher was not aware. Talbot has a court date on Feb. 19th where she will be fighting these charges against her son. Check out NFL players protest during 2018 season below. ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM : Rapper Killed In Taxi Crash On Way His Way To A Show Show Me How To Love: YFN Lucci And Reginae Carter Call It Quits Kandi Shares Updated Photos Of Her Daughter Riley’s Weight Loss Journey & She Looks Amazing! [ione_media_gallery src=”https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com” id=”1939480″ overlay=”true”] Follow @TheRSMS

An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance

Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot

Read the original:

Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news.  ( Terms and conditions ). Source: Christopher Furlong / Getty T.J. Cunningham was drafter by the Seattle Seahawks in 1996. According to TMZ , the 46-year-old was fatally shot to death after arguing with a neighbor over a parking spot. Sign Up For Our Newsletter! Close Thank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Email Submit Officials state that Cunningham and 31-year-old, Marcus Johnson who lives across the street wanted to meet at Eaglecrest High School to settle the beef. Johnson bought a gun and Cunningham didn’t have a weapon with him. SEE ALSO:  15-Year-Old Shot And Killed By Her 17-Year-Old Boyfriend Cunningham was shot several times and died from his wounds. He leaves behind his wife and five children, a GoFundMe page has been set up to raise money for his family. Johnson has been arrested on suspicion of first-degree attempted murder and cops found the gun that was used in this incident. Cunningham only played nine games for the Seahawks before suffering a knee injury that ended his career. We will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers. See celebrities who died in 2019 below. ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM : Rapper Killed In Taxi Crash On Way His Way To A Show Show Me How To Love: YFN Lucci And Reginae Carter Call It Quits Kandi Shares Updated Photos Of Her Daughter Riley’s Weight Loss Journey & She Looks Amazing! [ione_media_gallery src=”https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com” id=”1972730″ overlay=”true”] Follow @TheRSMS

Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot

Seriously?! Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash

Follow this link:

Source: Simon McGill / Getty Big Brother is ALWAYS watching…but I guess that’s something you should probably expect if you’re a murderer. A man in Minnesota was just charged with murder after investigators matched his DNA from a napkin he threw out at his daughter’s hockey game to evidence that they had on file. Now, 25 years later, 52-year-old Jerry Westrom was linked to the 1993 stabbing death of Jeanne Ann Childs after cold case investigators compared samples from the scene to a public genealogy database. Even though the case was closed years ago following a lack of evidence, it had been reopened in 2015 in light of advances in DNA screening technology. Investigators sent these samples from the scene to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and a DNA testing company; The samples turned up Westrom’s name after being compared to data on the public DNA database, GEDmatch. That match meant that either Westrom or a close relative of his had used the website. From there, they used that information as the basis to look into Westrom’s online presence, which is where the whole napkin thing comes in. They proceeded to follow the 52-year-old based on where he said he was going to be and ended up recovering a napkin that he used at a game in Wisconsin back in January. According to authorities, they said that the lightbulbs went off that they should use the database after a similar method was used to capture the Golden State Killer, a case that has completely obsessed detectives and true crime fanatics for decades. “We all learned quite a bit from the Golden State Killer,“ said Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman told  Minneapolis’ WCCO . Freeman explained that the way they went about obtaining the sample was entirely legal. “When you discard things in the trash, the Supreme Court often says it’s free game,” Freeman said. “And so he discarded the napkin in a container and threw it in the trash, so they could get it.” Even though DNA evidence certainly doesn’t lie, Westrom has continued to deny the allegations and is currently free after paying his $500,000 bail. So, what’s the moral of the story here? Think before you send your spit swabs into those ancestry sites, people. Or just don’t go to any basketball games…Especially if you were out here committing crimes approximately 25 years ago. How do you feel about the police digging into the garbage to test out DNA?!

Seriously?! Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash

Here are GIFs of Sexy Teachers

We are totally hot for teacher – these naked teachers! … read more

Link:
Here are GIFs of Sexy Teachers