Author Archives: Benny Hollywood

Pregnancy Confirmed: KeKe Wyatt Spotted Bumpin’ Around With Baby #10

Source: Earl Gibson III / Getty KeKe Wyatt Pregnancy Confirmed KeKe Wyatt is indeed pregnant. After rumors swirled that she’s expecting another baby, the soul songstress was spotted clearly sporting a baby bump. KeKe made a stop in Washington, D.C. Saturday for McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour and while there posed for pics backstage. View this post on Instagram @kierrasheard @keke_wyatt @sirthebaptist @donaldlawrence @bowtyetrib @lonniehuntermusic @wearegolden #gospel #mcdonalds #celebrationtour A post shared by freddyo (@freddyoart) on Jul 27, 2019 at 5:09pm PDT She was also spotted on stage with a noticeable pregnancy belly. View this post on Instagram McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour #blackandpositivelygolden #mcdonaldsinspirationgospeltour #inspirationgospeltour #myblackisbeautiful #hbcu #ronaldmcdonaldhouse #tyetribett #donaldlawrencec#kikisheard #kierrakikisheard #kekewyatt A post shared by Adondra Woods (@onedondra) on Jul 28, 2019 at 4:42am PDT The singer, 37, is already a mom of 9 (8 biological, 1 step-child). This will be her first child with her new husband Zackariah David. View this post on Instagram Catching morning flights with my hunnie #hubby #zackariahdavid A post shared by Keke Wyatt (@keke_wyatt) on Dec 30, 2018 at 8:43am PST Congrats KeKe!

Here is the original post:
Pregnancy Confirmed: KeKe Wyatt Spotted Bumpin’ Around With Baby #10

Jeepers Creepers! Did Alleged “Family Friend” Fondler Antoine Fuqua Father Children From Affairs?

Source: SplashNews / Splash News Antoine Fuqua Fathered Son From Extramarital Affair We’ve been hearing a lot of folks saying that Nicole Murphy is getting too much of the blame for the “friendly” kissing she and Antoine Fuqua were caught doing in Italy. But apparently Fuqua’s time of reckoning has arrived because his past indiscretions are being put on display. According to the YBF , court records show Fuqua fathered a son during his 20 years of marriage to Lela Rochon: The Equalizer director admitted to fathering a son, named Roman Jimenez, with a woman named Ruth Jimenez, in court documents dated August 2010. In the paperwork ( obtained by Hollywood Street King ), he revealed he was ordered to pay $10,000/month in child support and that he owed $86,000 in back child support. He was petitioning the court to lower his child support order to $3,134/month because he said he couldn’t afford the ordered payments. Hollywood Street King also reports allegations from a London model/actress who claims to have met Antoine Fuqua through Scott Steindorff and claims she had an affair with Fuqua. That model/actress also alleged she witnessed a second woman assault him while claiming he’d fathered her daughter. The model/actress claimed Fuqua told her ‘I f***ed her once bareback and now she had a kid for me.’ She claims Fuqua went home after the encounter “super stressed” because the woman had plans to call Rochon. The witness allegedly added, “How Lela still doesn’t know about this OTHER love child is a mystery to me. Unless she does and doesn’t care.” YIKES… Do you think all this attention will cause Lela Rochon to finally decide enough is enough?

Read this article:
Jeepers Creepers! Did Alleged “Family Friend” Fondler Antoine Fuqua Father Children From Affairs?

Joy-Anna Duggar on Her Miscarriage: I Miss My Baby Girl So Much!

If you keep up with the Duggars, then you know that earlier this month, the family announced a devastating loss. Joy-Anna, who was 20 weeks pregnant with her second child with husband Austin Forsyth, had lost her baby. As Joy and Austin explained in an Instagram post, they had gone in for an ultrasound to find out the baby’s gender — she was pregnant with a little girl. But during the scan, it was discovered that the baby’s heart was no longer beating . In their post, they said that they’d named the baby Annabell Elise — Annabell meaning “God has favored me” and Elise meaning “God satisfies.” They also told their followers that although the loss was so huge, “God has given us unexplainable peace and comfort during this very difficult time” because “we know that we can trust the Lord.” “We don’t grieve as those who have no hope because we trust that we will see this little one again.” “What a precious thing to know that when our daughter opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the face of Jesus,” they added. So sad, right? Things got even sadder a few days later when Joy and Austin shared photos they took with their late daughter . In the pictures they posted to Instagram, you couldn’t see much of the baby besides the top of her tiny, tiny head, but they were just heartbreaking to see. They were controversial, too — lots of people thought they shouldn’t have shared something so personal . After that, they went back to posting photos of their son, Gideon , and their family adventures, but in their most recent post, Joy decided to touch on their loss once again. And again, it’s just really, really tough to read. For the image, she shared a bible verse that read “He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.” She wrote the same verse in the caption, along with another that says “The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.” “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” But in additional to the verses, she also wrote a little message of their own. “Our hearts are healing,” Joy began. “Yes, those days come that I miss my little girl so much. Wishing I could have met her, seen Austin love on her and Gideon play with her.” “Yet,” she wrote, “God has given us so much comfort.” “People say that I am strong, but I am not.” “It is Jesus’ strength that has carried me through,” she insisted. “He’s given me a peace that passes all understanding and he has given me His JOY.” It’s so lovely that she’s able to find such comfort throughout this whole tragedy — and whether you love or hate the Duggars, this is clearly a terrible thing for someone to go through. We hope that she continues to heal from this, because again … it’s all just way, way too sad. View Slideshow: 34 Stars Who Have Suffered a Miscarriage

Read more:
Joy-Anna Duggar on Her Miscarriage: I Miss My Baby Girl So Much!

Deplorable Dorito Says Baltimore Is A ‘Disgusting, Rat & Rodent Infested Mess’, City Officials Respond

Source: NICHOLAS KAMM / Getty Trump Says Baltimore Is “Disgusting, Rat And Rodent-Infested Mess”, Baltimore Officials Reply Y’alls Deplorable Dorito once again proved that he’s a rancid racist. Imbecile in Office went on a rant late Saturday in response to Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland’s 7th Congressional District’s criticism of conditions at the border. During a recent congressional hearing, Cummings blasted acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan about border conditions and asked if the department has an “empathy deficit” pointing out that children at the border are “sitting in their own feces” and being treated as less than human beings. That apparently set Trump off and he went on a lengthyyyyy rant aimed at Cummings and Baltimore, Maryland. According to y’alls President Cummings’ majority-black district in Baltimore is a “disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess” and “no human being would want to live there.” Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA…… — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2019 ….As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2019 Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2019 Wowwwwww. Baltimore’s Mayor Jack Young has since clapped back and he’s defending his city and Rep. Cummings. It’s completely unacceptable for the political leader of our country to denigrate a vibrant American City like Baltimore, and to viciously attack U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings a patriot and a hero. pic.twitter.com/TJdbST6Md9 — Mayor Bernard C. Jack Young (@mayorbcyoung) July 27, 2019 Your President is a rancid racist who thinks Baltimore is “disgusting” and Haiti and African countries are “sh*tholes.” See more of his delporable tweets and reactions on the flip.

See the original post:
Deplorable Dorito Says Baltimore Is A ‘Disgusting, Rat & Rodent Infested Mess’, City Officials Respond

Sweet Bilingual Swirl Seed: Christina Milian And Boyfriend Matt Pokora Are Expecting Their First Child Together

Source: Pascal Le Segretain / Getty Christina Milian Announces Pregnancy With Boyfriend Matt Pokora Christina Milian has a new project dropping in 2020. The actress announced early morning on Sunday, July 28th that she is pregnant with her second child! She posted an adorable photo next to her boyfriend, Matt Pokora, as he holds an ultrasound photo over her belly. In the caption, she wrote, “New release 2020! What a blessing! Let’s do this babe @mattpokora” View this post on Instagram New release 2020! What a blessing! Let’s do this babe @mattpokora ! A post shared by Christina Milian (@christinamilian) on Jul 28, 2019 at 8:19am PDT Her boo and the soon-to-be father also posted a pic from the same photoshoot, showcasing a black-and-white flick and writing a caption in both French and English that states, “legacy on the way.” View this post on Instagram La relève est en route! Legacy on the way! #happyman @christinamilian A post shared by Matt Pokora (@mattpokora) on Jul 28, 2019 at 8:08am PDT Back in May, Pokora posted a video to his Instagram stories of Christina’s daughter Violet calling him “daddy,” so it seems like he’s been preparing for this new role for a while now. As stated in Milian’s caption, the new bundle of joy won’t be arriving until 2020, so the couple must be announcing pretty early on in their pregnancy–but who can blame them for being excited? Congrats to Christina and Matt on the new chapter!

Excerpt from:
Sweet Bilingual Swirl Seed: Christina Milian And Boyfriend Matt Pokora Are Expecting Their First Child Together

Keep It CHill: Cynthia Bailey’s Balling Sportscaster Sweetie Proposed With An $85K Engagement Ring

Source: Leon Bennett/WireImage / Getty Cynthia Bailey’s $85K Engagement Ring Cynthia Bailey’s shiny new hardware on her left hand came with a steep price. As previously reported Cynthia and her sportscaster sweetie Mike Hill made it all the way official Friday when Mike popped the question with at the grand opening of her new business, The Bailey Wine Cellar. Now more details are being released about Cynthia’s engagement ring. According to US Weekly Mike proposed with a 5-carat princess cut solitaire ring. They add that the setting alone retails at $14,036, and the five-carat center stone is valued at $70,000. That brings the total of the ring to approximately $85,000. The 18k white gold piece is Simon G. Jewelry and was purchased at Solomon Brothers. “I am so excited and in shock!” Cynthia told Us Weekly about her big news. “I had no idea that Mike was going to propose tonight! He and our beautiful daughters and Courtney got me real good and I’m so happy that my friends and family were here to witness everything. Wow! I can’t believe it.” View this post on Instagram Congrats to my beautiful sister and fiancé! You deserve your happily ever after! “To find a wife is to find a good thing.” Love you both! A post shared by Kenya Moore Daly (@thekenyamoore) on Jul 27, 2019 at 8:34am PDT Congrats Cynthia! See more of the husband and wife to be on the flip.

The rest is here:
Keep It CHill: Cynthia Bailey’s Balling Sportscaster Sweetie Proposed With An $85K Engagement Ring

A Lil Positivity: 21 Savage Announces His Fourth Annual Issa Back 2 School Drive

Source: Scott Dudelson / Getty 21 Savage Is Back For Another Back To School Drive It’s that time of year again–and 21 Savage is here to host another back-to-school drive for the youth in his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. For this year’s festivities, 21 is partnering with Amazon Music, Leading by Example Foundation, and Momma Flystyle for the event that takes place on Sunday, August 4. Since his rise to stardom, 21 Savage has made an effort to continually give back to his community as much as he can. The purpose of his annual back-to-school drive is to giveaway school uniforms, school supplies, and free haircuts for both boys and girls before the start of the new year. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Saint Laurent Don (@21savage) on Jul 27, 2019 at 2:42pm PDT 21 Savage has focused a lot of his energy on his philanthropic  efforts this year, which includes expanding his 21 Savage Bank Account Campaign by teaching a monthly online seminar on financial literacy, as well as promising to give jobs to at-risk Atlanta youth. Before last year’s back-to-school drive, the rapper spoke with VIBE on the importance of helping his community in Atlanta. When talking the about the event, 21 said, “I went to school in Dekalb and Gwinnett County. This is important since we didn’t have this as kids.” His co-manager Meezy added, “It takes being from here to understand what is needed. This is Dekalb County, I grew up here and I want to make sure these kids have nothing to worry about.” Shoutout to 21 Savage for always luuhhhhhvin da kids!

Read more:
A Lil Positivity: 21 Savage Announces His Fourth Annual Issa Back 2 School Drive

A Lil’ Positivity: Lena Waite Reportedly Inks Major “First Look Deal” With Amazon Studio

Source: Leon Bennett / Getty Lena Waithe Reportdely Signs 2-Year Overall Deal With Amazon According to Deadline , Lena Waithe has reportedly signed a deal with Amazon Studios to produce programs for Prime Video for the next two years. Waithe already planned to release her horror anthology series, Them , on the Amazon platform, but the new deal opens the door for more dope content. Amazon Studios head Jennifer Salke expressed her excitement about the deal. “Lena is a powerhouse writer and producer who also has a gift for identifying exciting and authentic voices..Our upcoming series Them is the result of her rare ability to cultivate brilliant voices like Little Marvin and bring his wholly original and compelling vision to Amazon. We look forward to collaborating with Lena and her team for years to come.” Waithe said she’s ready the next step: “I couldn’t be more excited about this new partnership with Amazon Studios and am looking forward to this next chapter..Both of our goals are aligned in that we want to continue elevating storytellers who are underrepresented and have a unique vision of the world.” In addition to her currently running programs, Waithe’s hyped film Queen & Slim is set to drop in November.

Read more:
A Lil’ Positivity: Lena Waite Reportedly Inks Major “First Look Deal” With Amazon Studio

It Be Your Own Friends: Man Charged With Homocide After Accidentally Shooting The Driver While Performing A Drive-By

Source: Edward Olive / EyeEm / Getty A Passenger Accidentally Killed Driver During A Drive-By According to the Chicago Sun Times , a mandied after he was accidentally shot by his own passenger on the South Side of Chicago. Matthew Gibson, 26, was reportedly pronounced dead at Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, the Cook County medical examiner’s office announced. The alleged passenger who shot him , has been charged with aggravated battery with a firearm, and is expected to face a murder count, according to Cook County prosecutors. Lee, 27, of Englewood, was denied bail during a hearing on Tuesday. Gibson was driving when he pulled alongside a white SUV waiting to make a left turn, prosecutors said. Lee, was seated in the front passenger seat and began firing at the SUV with a .40-caliber handgun and accidentally shot Gibson in the head.. Even with the gunshot wound, Gibson was able to drive more than two miles to the 6700 block of South Marshfield. A 22-year-old man was also wounded in the shooting. His death was ruled a homicide. Lee was paroled April 21 after serving eight years for a 2011 conviction for aggravated battery with a handgun, according to Illinois Department of Corrections records.

Read more from the original source:
It Be Your Own Friends: Man Charged With Homocide After Accidentally Shooting The Driver While Performing A Drive-By

Amber Portwood: What’s the Evidence Against Her?

Amber Portwood is facing three felony charges of domestic assault . This much we know. But what, exactly, is the evidence behind these charges? Following an alleged incident of violence on July 5 between Amber and boyfriend Andrew Glennon, numerous reports have outlined how Amber may be fired by MTV… may lose primary custody of her 14-month old son… and may be sent to jail. Simply because Andrew says she attacked him? No, of course not. Courtesy of Radar Online, we've rundown the evidence below that has been collected by the state in conjunction the very serious charges leveled against Portwood. This is why she may be in MAJOR trouble, you guys… 1. Here We Go Again? Yes. Portwood was also arrested in 2011 for assaulting then-boyfriend Gary Shirley. She ended up spending 17 months in jail after breaking probation when she was caught a couple years later with drugs. 2. Amber Has Referenced This Incident Many Times She’s admitted to being an “abuser” and said she has learned from her mistakes. If only that were true, however… 3. What Happened on July 5, 2019? Portwood and Glennon reportedly tried to take their young son to see a fireworks show in honor of America’s birthday. But they got caught in serious traffic and missed it. Amber then blamed Andrew for what happened. 4. From There? A whole lot allegedly transpired, starting with Amber screaming at Andrew and then throwing a shoe at his head. She has admitted to doing this, but has said the shoe barely grazed Glennon. 5. What Has He Said? That it left a major mark and that he was holding little James in his arms when it took place. 6. Andrew Has Said a Lot More, Too After the shoe was hurled, he says Amber threatened suicide, swallowing a bunch of Klonopin pills before throwing them back up. This, we believe, is when he texted 911. View Slideshow

Go here to read the rest:
Amber Portwood: What’s the Evidence Against Her?