Tag Archives: People

UPDATE: “Crotch-Chopper” Catherine Becker Faces LIFE For Cutting Off Her Ex-Husband’s One-Eyed Willy Wonka!!!

Damn, life though?? Wonder if they gave her a year for every inch…?? You may remember the former Mrs. Becker from a story we reported on back in July. Catherine Kieu Becker, the woman arrested in July for chopping off her husband’s penis and throwing it in the garbage disposal, is expected to appear in a Santa Ana, Calif., courtroom Monday for her arraignment. On Thursday, Becker was indicted for felony counts of aggravated assault and mayhem. Since her arrest, she has been held on $1 million bail, and, if found guilty, Becker could face a life sentence without parole, according to ABC affiliate KABC-TV. After Becker, 49, laced her husband’s food with an unknown drug or poison, he lay down, believing something was wrong with the food, according to police reports. He woke up tied to the bed as Becker cut off his penis with a 10-inch knife. She then threw the genitalia in the garbage disposal and turned the unit on, Lt. Jeff Nightengale of Garden Grove, Calif. police, told ABCNews.com in July. The husband had filed for divorce six months before the attack, but police could not confirm why Becker’s alleged motivation. Becker called 911 asking for medical assistance. When firefighters and police arrived, Becker told officials that her husband “deserved it,” said Nightengale. Police found the man, who remains unidentified, tied to the bed and “bleeding profusely.” Becker was arrested on several charges, including aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment and assault with a deadly weapon. Now the question she has to ask herself is, “Was that lil’ prick worth spending the rest of my life in jail??” (pun intended). Who knew you could get life for this kinda isht?? Lorena Bobbitt damn sure didn’t… Source More On Bossip! Twitter Files: The World Welcomes Princess Blue Ivy Carter And Speculates About What Her Name Means Everybody Hates Kim: A List Of People That Had Beef With Kimmy And Her Cakes For The Single And Seeking: The Best U.S. Cities To Find A Date In 2012 (Do You Already Live There??) Get Your Life Together: The Craziest, Wildest And Dumbest Fan Tattoos Of All Time

More:
UPDATE: “Crotch-Chopper” Catherine Becker Faces LIFE For Cutting Off Her Ex-Husband’s One-Eyed Willy Wonka!!!

Drake Had ‘Greatest Freedom’ Making Take Care

Producer Noah ’40’ Shebib tells MTV News in an exclusive interview that while working with the MC, ‘We get to do what we want.’ By Rob Markman, with reporting by Steven Roberts Drake Photo: Getty Images One look at the production credits on Drake ‘s 2010 debut, Thank Me Later, serves as a reminder to just how hot the Toronto MC was out of the gate. Guests like Jay-Z, T.I. and Alicia Keys lent their voices, while multiplatinum producers like Kanye West, Swizz Beatz and Timbaland offered their sonic expertise. The music world was truly Drake’s oyster, but on his sophomore set, Take Care, Drizzy scaled things back in order to make a bigger impact. Instead of pooling together his resources and using his hitmaking influence, Drake went back to basics, choosing to record the entire album in Toronto with friend and engineer/producer Noah “40” Shebib , the studio wiz who helped Drake cook up his 2009 breakout tape, So Far Gone . “I can’t sit there and tell you that anybody made any conscious decisions to the extent of, ‘Oh, we’re gonna make this feel of an album,’ ” 40 told MTV News in December from Take Care studios in Toronto. “We really just make records and cut music until someone says, ‘That’s it: You can’t make any more music; you gotta stop.’ ” The result was a cohesive and emotional 18-track ride, with two bonus tracks for iTunes. The MC revealed to MTV News that the narrative that drives his latest LP was inspired by “Houstatlantavegas,” a So Far Gone track produced by 40. “I really didn’t start working with Drake production-wise until So Far Gone ,” Shebib said. “As far as Drake and music and the people around him, he really controls that, and he picks all those records, and my goal is to facilitate that.” And facilitate he did. 40 either produced or co-produced 15 of the 20 total Take Care tracks. One song in particular, the Lil Wayne- and Andre 3000-assisted “The Real Her,” started with a reverse piano loop that the beatsmith had given to Drake a year before they began working on the album. It might have seemed insignificant at the time, but Drake eventually came back with a song idea off of that one sample. “What ends up happening a lot of times with our records is that, because I can do a lot of things in the studio, whether it be play instruments or produce or edit or run Pro Tools or edit vocals, whatever the case may be, I help him get out his ideas,” 40 said. “I think that’s the goal of any good producer, is to make sure the artist is delivering what they want.” With Cash Money/ Young Money’s track record of success, Drake’s label trusted in the rapper and producer’s abilities, allowing them to create without looking over their shoulder. Safe to say, it all paid off when Take Care debuted at #1 on the Billboard albums chart, pushing over 631,000 copies in its first week after it was released November 15. The album is now well-past platinum, on its way to 2 million records sold in just under three months. “We get to do what we want: We don’t have to clear it with the A&Rs or anybody. We are our own A&Rs,” Shebib explained. “And that’s the greatest freedom you can possibly have in this business.” Related Videos MTV News Extended Play: Drake Related Photos ’40’ Making ‘Take Care’

Visit link:
Drake Had ‘Greatest Freedom’ Making Take Care

Katy Perry Breaks Her Silence About Divorce

Singer tweets for the first time since her split with Russell Brand By Jocelyn Vena Katy Perry Photo: Getty Images A week after news broke that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are divorcing after a year of marriage, the pop singer has broken her silence. On Saturday, she took to Twitter to open up publicly for the first time since the split. “I am so grateful for all the love and support I’ve had from people around the world,” she wrote. “You guys have made my heart happy again.” In another tweet minutes later, she addressed the tabloid chatter that has been swirling around since Brand filed for divorce in Los Angeles on December 30. “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me,” she said, “Not a blog, magazine, ‘close sources’ or my family.” See a timeline of Katy Perry and Russell Brand’s relationship. The tweets come days before Perry is set to make her first public appearance at the People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday [January 11] where she’s up for a number of awards. The People’s Choice Awards marks the beginning of a slew of expected appearances from the singer. She’s also slated to make two appearances on her California Dreams Tour later this month, one on January 19 in Jakarta, Indonesia, and another on January 22 in the Philippines. Perry’s next awards show appearance could take place February 12 at the Grammys, where she’s up for two awards: Record of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for “Firework.” Brand released a statement at the time of the announcement, saying, “Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I will always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.” Related Photos Lovebirds: Katy Perry And Russell Brand Related Artists Katy Perry

Go here to see the original:
Katy Perry Breaks Her Silence About Divorce

Katy Perry Breaks Her Silence About Divorce

Singer tweets for the first time since her split with Russell Brand By Jocelyn Vena Katy Perry Photo: Getty Images A week after news broke that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are divorcing after a year of marriage, the pop singer has broken her silence. On Saturday, she took to Twitter to open up publicly for the first time since the split. “I am so grateful for all the love and support I’ve had from people around the world,” she wrote. “You guys have made my heart happy again.” In another tweet minutes later, she addressed the tabloid chatter that has been swirling around since Brand filed for divorce in Los Angeles on December 30. “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me,” she said, “Not a blog, magazine, ‘close sources’ or my family.” See a timeline of Katy Perry and Russell Brand’s relationship. The tweets come days before Perry is set to make her first public appearance at the People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday [January 11] where she’s up for a number of awards. The People’s Choice Awards marks the beginning of a slew of expected appearances from the singer. She’s also slated to make two appearances on her California Dreams Tour later this month, one on January 19 in Jakarta, Indonesia, and another on January 22 in the Philippines. Perry’s next awards show appearance could take place February 12 at the Grammys, where she’s up for two awards: Record of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for “Firework.” Brand released a statement at the time of the announcement, saying, “Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I will always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.” Related Photos Lovebirds: Katy Perry And Russell Brand Related Artists Katy Perry

Excerpt from:
Katy Perry Breaks Her Silence About Divorce

Burning Man meets Dr Seuss: "Oh the Places You’ll Go at Burning Man!"

http://www.youtube.com/v/ahv_1IS7SiE

Go here to see the original:

Burning Man meets Dr Seuss: "Oh the Places You’ll Go at Burning Man!"

Get Well: Jason Derulo Breaks His Neck In Rehearsal, Cancels World Tour After Nearly Being Paralyzed

This ish sounds cray. This kid is so blessed to be alive and still have movement! Jason Derulo is taking it easy after one particularly bad stumble onstage. The R&B singer, who just recently performed at MTV’s “NYE in NYC 2012,” quickly wound up bedridden after an acrobatic trick he was practicing for his upcoming world tour went awry. “I fractured my neck doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour! Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU!” he tweeted to his followers Thursday. “Like my new chain?” In the photo that accompanied the tweet, Derulo, 22, is shown lying on a bed in a hospital gown with a massive neck brace weighing his head down. According to a press release from his record company, Derulo landed on his head during rehearsal, fracturing one of his vertebrae and nearly winding up paralyzed from the incident. The singer was taken immediately to a hospital in Pembroke Pines, Fla. Derulo was set to embark on his “Future History” world tour, and had previously talked about plans to kick his performance up a notch. “For my show I want to bring a performance-art element,” he told MTV News. “It won’t just be a run-of-the-mill me standing in front of a band. It will be a lot of dancing, obviously, but there will be somewhat of a story line, almost like a musical. “So it’s a show that’s going to be very different than anything people have ever seen. I’ve just really, really been trying to focus on creating something that is new, something that is fresh, so that when my fans come, it will be an experience.” No word yet on when the “Don’t Wanna Go Home” singer will be able to get back on his feet, but all ticketholders will receive refunds. Derulo expressed his disappointment in a statement: “To all my fans who planned to come to the Future History World Tour, the pain of letting you down cuts me way deeper than this injury I’ve sustained. “My fans mean everything to me, so I’m praying for a speedy recovery in order to perform for you in the near future.” Get well soon Jason! We’re praying for a speedy recovery. Check out tweets and photos of Jason in his collar below: Source More On Bossip! True Or False??? Serena Williams’ Heartbroken Twitter Rant The Result Of Drizzy Wifing Dollicia Bryan For The Fellas: 5 Things You Need To Know About Your “Package” Hi Hater: “Messy” Erica Mena And Her Floozy Friend Throw Shade Towards The BMF Wives ON Twitter!! Question Of The Day: What Exactly Was Yeezy Trying To Tell Us With His Three Hours’ Worth Of Tweets?

More here:
Get Well: Jason Derulo Breaks His Neck In Rehearsal, Cancels World Tour After Nearly Being Paralyzed

Miss “Thicky Thighs” Mya Puts Her Lovely Legs And Bangin’ Bawwwdy On Blizzast For Miami Album Release

Good lawd woman thou art loosed! *Bites fist* Mya gave the people plenty to appreciate at her release party for her latest project K.I.S.S. in Miami last night. Keep clicking for a better look.

See the article here:
Miss “Thicky Thighs” Mya Puts Her Lovely Legs And Bangin’ Bawwwdy On Blizzast For Miami Album Release

Casey Anthony Video Diary: Possibly Hacked, Definitely Her

Plenty of questions surround the strange Casey Anthony video diary, which mysteriously surfaced online a day ago, but two things are crystal clear: 1. Everyone’s talking about it, and 2. The whole thing is bizarre. No one seems to know why Anthony would record the thing, but even more strange is the lack of information regarding its release and Casey’s role in that. It almost magically appeared in the Facebook ether without explanation, even by the person who posted it. Even that anonymous person pleads ignorance. Casey Anthony Video Diary The video is taken in mirror image, thus making it harder to pinpoint her location, and the audio cuts in and out throughout, which may indicate editing. Some think it was released by Casey Anthony , unintentionally or intentionally, only to be yanked offline quickly, but not before one person discovered it. Others, chiefly Anthony’s attorney Cheney Mason, feel her computer was broken into by a sophisticated hacker. Mason told the Today Show as much: “If we find out who did it and how they did it, then they are going to be, I hope, answering to state and federal law enforcement agencies,” he said. Meanwhile, the original YouTube poster , who claims he didn’t steal it, spoke to E! News about how he got his hands on it … and is extremely vague. “I checked Facebook one day and I had a message saying, ‘I have some things that you might be interested in and I trust you with it,'” the poster said. He would not reveal his name for obvious reasons. Adding that he was sent the video by an unnamed acquaintance, he says, “They gave me the video because they trusted me with the video and the pictures.” “They knew I would not try and make money off it. And if it did leak onto the Internet, they would be authentic and that they were not fake Caseys.” The poster said before releasing it on YouTube, he blocked out names of specific people Casey mentioned before posting it onto his channel as “unlisted.” Asked why he released the clip at all, the poster said he simply wanted “Casey Anthony supporters to see that the secretive 25-year-old “is happy.” Casey Anthony has supporters? And despite the viral spread of the footage that he made possible, the poster insisted that Casey never intended the video for public consumption. “Casey did not want people to see these videos. Cheney Mason, her lawyer, says that Casey is doing the video diaries as a form of therapy.” “She has nobody. She has her dog and her webcam.” And yes, that was video diaries, plural. The poster confirmed he was in possession of a second video of Casey but does not plan on releasing it. The first video was up for four minutes before, the guy says, the Facebook group The People Against ‘We Support Casey Anthony’ found and reposted it. That is the alleged source of the widespread leak. “I did not mean for this to happen. I wish it would go away,” the poster said. “It snowballed out of control. I feel sorry for her because the media is ripping her and the video apart. They need to let the girl live. I respect the constitution and she was found not guilty.” The poster clarified that he does not know and has never met or been in contact with Casey Anthony, but claimed to know that Anthony has since altered her physical appearance from the blond bob and glasses look she had in the video. Well, that settles that. Raise your hand if this clears it up for you. Hello? Anyone?

Go here to see the original:
Casey Anthony Video Diary: Possibly Hacked, Definitely Her

Big Boi, Killer Mike, Pill Collabo Album In The Works

‘Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it’s unbelievable,’ Pill tells ‘RapFix Live.’ By Rob Markman Big Boi Photo: Jay West/ WireImage Pill ‘s situation with Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group may not have worked out, but the Atlanta spitter has his eyes set on a collaborative project with Killer Mike and OutKast’s Big Boi . “We working, we thinking about dropping a tape, honestly ’cause me and Big and all us we done did records already,” Pill told “RapFix Live.” “We thinking about droppin’ a tape and then droppin’ an album.” In February 2011, Killer Mike revealed that he, Big Boi and Pill were forming a group, which is still unnamed . There isn’t much in the way of details, but Pill insists that the trio is putting something together. “We already workin’, we getting’ it in. It’s a full-time grind,” he said. “Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it’s unbelievable.” The “Trap Goin’ Ham” rapper made headlines earlier this week when he revealed to MTV News that despite his close affiliation with Rozay’s MMG label and appearing on his Self Made compilation, Pill was never technically signed to Maybach. The MC, who charges that MMG’s parent label, Warner Music Group (to which he is currently signed), never gave him a fair push on radio or TV. He is now looking to be released from Warner. Still, Pill is far from being in the dumps. In the coming weeks, Pillionaire plans to drop his solo mixtape The Epidemic and then, of course, is the project with Killer Mike and Big Boi, which he is excited about. While Pill does acknowledge Mike’s and Big’s respective greatness, he makes it clear that he is no slouch on the mic. “For other people to try to think that I’m not lyrical enough or I’m not as good a rapper — you got guys that everybody looks up to as rappers doin’ a project with me,” he said. “So you know I’m just ready for that sh– to actually take off so we can show people what hip-hop look like in the flesh.” Are you looking forward to Pill’s group album with Big Boi and Killer Mike? Let us know in the comments. Related Videos ‘RapFix Live’ With Maino

See more here:
Big Boi, Killer Mike, Pill Collabo Album In The Works

Must Be Nice: Which TV Wife Traded In This $3 Million Crib On The Left For The $7 Million “Chateau” On The Right???

Just two year’s ago, this reality TV wife with pop star aspirations and her husband bought the house on the left for a modest $3 Mill. But now that she thinks she’s bringing in checks almost as big as her husband’s, they’ve upgraded. Can you guess she is? We’re not calling her a gold digger, but now that we see the kind of perks Tamar Braxton’s marriage to Vince Hurbert comes with, it’s a little easier to understand. They put their old house, a 7,817 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bath mini mansion in Encino on the market last month. But there was no stress about who would take this baby off their hands. Two months before, they had picked up this little number: It’s a 11,747 square foot French Country-style “faux chateau” located in the gated community of Hidden Hills. And they picked it up for a measly $6.9 million. Yes, Vince is making it tsunami like that. Hit the flip to see pics of both homes, starting with the new one in Hidden Hills.

See more here:
Must Be Nice: Which TV Wife Traded In This $3 Million Crib On The Left For The $7 Million “Chateau” On The Right???